slug.com slug.com
4 0

LIVE: Georgia House Hearing on Election Fraud, Brad Raffensperger to Participate 12/23/20

[nationandstate.com]

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1 hour 40 minutes and so far nothing from the The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee On Elections In Georgia Report has been plopped like a Tar Baby on the discussion table.

Todd Jones cuts in line and asks some specifics that appear to challenge the "no (significant) evidence" noise that has been parroting for nearly 2 hours.

Time I:50 or so...
Slogging through the white noise and lip service on the scene (cutting in line) is Rep Todd Jones. The side for a forensic recount (can't be done if chain of custody was broke, which means the election is clearly outside the natural law if custody was broke) challenges the "no evidence" side on Mobile Voting "help" put in place by the "no evidence" side. The "no evidence" side says "nothing prohibits it." The forensic audit side (which can't be done because chain of custody was broke) asks for the statute allowing Mobile Voting: it does not exist, just like chain of custody does not exist.

Keep in mind that none of these people command any lawful authority if their power was the result of fraud, and they abuse their power to perpetuate fraud. Everyone all the time has lawful authority to defend innocent people from guilty people, it is natural, it is the natural law that governs our species.

Another member of the "keep it real" group is now asking questions from the "no evidence" group, and it is looking like the kid with his hand in the cookie jar explaining how the cookie needed to be inspected for mold. "And the cookie in your mouth?"

This is taking all day. At time 2:34 or so a Democrat Rep asks about "Lines causing disenfranchisement." I start thinking. So here is this Democrat and this RINO going over the need to make voting easier and they turn to the number of machines that can be used to make things easier on the disenfranchised voters. Why don't they just hire more vote stuffers? That solves the unemployment problem, the lines that cause disenfranchise problem, and the machines break down problem. Why don't they pay everyone to stay at home and just let these RINOS and Democrats do all the heavy lifting on their own? Give all the voters a paid vacation, no worries? Who wouldn't vote for that?

So far, this looks like White Wash.

The following is the CAUSE for holding this hearing, it is a report from the Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee:

H. For Rectifying the 2020 General Election Results
β€œThe Legislature should carefully consider its obligations under the U.S. Constitution. If a majority of he General Assembly concurs with the findings of theis report, the certification of the Election should be rescinded and the General Assembly should act to determine the proper Electors to be certified to the Electoral College in the 2020 presidential race. Since time is of the essence, the Chairman and Senators who concur with this report recommend that the leadership of the General Assembly and the Governor immediately convene to allow further consideration by the entire General Assembly.”

[rightjournalism.com]

Brad Pandering Raffensperger spins in the direction of "no evidence." That is a confession of a fraud caught red handed aiding and abetting the fraud in progress, and it is treason.

Ryan Germany spins also, fellow treasonous criminal fraud.

That criminal Ryan Germany is hard to listen to, knowing what evidence exists, and this "authority" making claims of what is or is not factual according to authorized investigations, by fellow frauds, looking to find nothing and therefore finding nothing. The reason to waste time here is to delay the messages published by the investigators who have found fraud, to add noise - static - to the signal.

One if by land - &^$%^$%$- two if by - &^%$^#^#&#!

What was it? One or two? I didn't get the signal due to the noise.

Shaw Blackmon
R - Bonaire

<a href="https://www.house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/member.aspx?Member=1878"MEMBER BERRIES OF JOY" Group=1878" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[house.ga.gov]

[legis.ga.gov]

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger
[sos.ga.gov]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top