Behind the Looking Glass

Welcome to Vampire Sunlight

Artificial Intelligence meets Zombie Apocalypse

Matrix past 1984

Terminator D.U.M.B. DOWN via Publik Skewl

Civil Rules Farming Civilization

Independent Thought Spirited away in Torturous Dungeons of Antiquity

Antiquated Behind the Looking Glass

Starting with the first on the list above, adding evidence to unpack the message, is the latest effort by Katherine Austin Fitts, linked again here:
CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS | 2ND FULL INTERVIEW | PLANET LOCKDOWN
[forbiddenknowledgetv.net]

Behind the mirror between Civil Rulers and The Slaves are bits of information you are told not to see. The slaves are made to create their own Torture Chamber. Behind the Looking Glass are those who build the program to build the building of the Torture Chamber. Those behind the looking glass do not do any of the physical work themselves: their Achilles Heel. Those who have assumed the power to punish Humanity, are those Civil Rulers who afford Humanity no defense whatsoever, not even the prerogative to give those Behind the Looking Glass, a chance to defend themselves in a Court of Law.

Those Treasonous Criminal Defendants, in a Court of Law, might want to defend themselves, but from who would they see an attack coming? Who would dare to attack them? They gave no one permission to do so. One might ask, but if you ask, you will be killed for doing so, according to Civil Rules. Welcome to my nightmare, welcome to Civil Rules, obey, do not question the order.

“The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.” So-called Fourteenth Amendment to the Dirty Compromise of 1789: Civil Rules.

Uncle Sam wants you to shut the fuck up. Fuck you, pay me. Case Closed.

What happens when all the productive people are eaten by Roman Civil Rulers?

Answer: Robots Programmed with Artificial Intelligence.

Moving on to Vampire Sunlight, again borrowing from the bread crumbs set onto a very well lit path illuminated so brightly by Catherine Austin Fitts, except for those evidences of our common law heritage that dates back to Antiquity. Vampire Sunlight goes only one way through the one way mirror. Those behind the mirror can see with Vampire Sunlight, those in front of the mirror only have regular old natural sunlight. Are you forming a concept conceptualized in your own independent mind, or must you continue to drink liberally from the cool-aid bowl provided by your Treasonous Fraud Rat Masters?

I can ask.

Anyone blindly obeying the orders issued as dictates from behind the one-way mirror are controlled in fact, their intelligence is artificial, they are effectively programmed to perform according to the programming programmed into their brains from the programmers who write the program, and inject the program into the minds of their subjects subjected to this programming by the programmers who program from behind the one way mirror. It is not a program so much as it is a pogrom. Words are used to program the subjects according to the dictated pogrom. A word means one thing behind the mirror, and that same word means something opposite to those who are programmed to build their own pogrom. The program is Artificial Intelligence. Zombies are building their own Pogrom. Zombies are told not to know the accurate, true, meaning of the work they do, as programmed, because the Zombies building their own Pogrom, are told not to look behind the curtain, do not look for the Wizard of Oz, do not turn on the sunlight switch. Even that switch is Treasonous Fraud, that sunlight switch is labeled “sunlight,” but when the switch is turned on, nothing happens, yet you are told to believe that the switch turns on “sunlight,” but the “sunlight” is vampire sunlight. You are effectively turned into a Zombie, of Artificial Intelligence, you have no mind of your own, and you won’t even look at the evidence proving the facts in the case, as you are told to build the switch that turns on the sunlight, but that switch is a hamster wheel, where you cannot see what you are building, as you build your own POGROM.

Take the blue pill, it turns on the Vampire Sunlight, and you build your own Zombie Apocalypse, you are programmed to take the blue pill, call it Marxist Communism, if you please, and once on that hamster wheel, you are inspired to run faster to build your own Zombie Apocalypse, as that program programs you to build a POGROM. The POGROM seen by the Vampires is the Program you see, as you run on the Hamster Wheel to Hell on Earth, all the while you are made to think that you are running from Hell on Earth. The red pill, call it Fascist Capitalism, if you please, and now there are two teams, on two hamster wheels, at each other’s throats, like rats in a rat cage, each team wondering why their switch to turn on “sunlight” only makes the room darker, as it is being filled with Artificial Intelligence from the same source, flowing into the rat cage, from the same Civil Rulers, those same Civil Rulers behind the one way mirror, the same one way mirror you are told not to see.

Civil Rulers, behind the looking glass, behind the one-way-mirror, are themselves, virtually trapped, in their own rat cage, their own Pogrom, the same program they impose upon Humanity, is the same program they will have to take into their Deep Underground Military Bases, without the benefit of their slaves, the same slaves they killed off with their POGROM above ground, in the sunlight, the actual sunlight, not the Vampire Sunlight illuminating the D.U.M.B Torture Chambers.

While Civil Rulers are Tax Farming their Slaves, making their Slaves make the actual Hamster Wheels, people like Catherine Austin Fitts describe the obvious alternatives. In no uncertain terms, her advice is to break away from the POGROM program, and instead invest locally in an effort to independently grow nourishing food. She describes the non-option of where the rats are going as they build their rat cage, where one of the Lead Rats named Bill Gates offers synthetic “food.” Again, what does food mean in the actual Sunlight, and what does “food” mean in the Dungeon of Treasonous Fraud?

Soylent Green is Building Back Better

I am going to cut this short, as I have not yet finished the Catherine Austin Fitts report, as I write this, the last thing she advised, from my view, are the independent farming opportunities, a closing door, a path of productivity so as to supply to the demand for actual food, in the face of imposed malnutrition. Rats like to eat Fat Rats, not Fit Rats, Fat rats can’t run fast. Fat rats can't run fast in the open, independent, sunlight. Fat rats can't run fast in the Vampire Sunlight spirited away into D.U.M.B Mutually Assured Destruction: MAD DUMB.

Civil, the English word, means one thing behind the curtain in Vampire Sunlight, and the word meaning seen by those remaining in actual sunlight is not the same meaning, and this is part of the program that is being used to build the POGROM. Civil and Vampire Treasonous Fraud Rat Speak means those programmed to build the POGROM are "civilized" with this word, to make them think that the Treasonous Rats are here to help make things better for everyone - Paradise - but the real meaning is that the thing being made - Treasonous Fraud - is only good for those who love to see innocent victims tortured. The faster the Rats eat each other, the happier the Vampires behind the looking glass be-come. I pay with words, psychopaths feed on terror and horror, the more innocence consumed, the closer they are to their paradise.

Is that too simple for a simpleton made ignorant and stupid on purpose? Evil means good. Don't question that, or you will be tortured first, examples must be set: precedence.

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top