slug.com slug.com
2 0

Why Rome is Not Mystery Babylon | The Underground with Joel Richardson

If you think it is Rome, then you should listen to other side of the debate. And, by the way, about the "them that dwell carelessly in the Isles" passage in Ezek 39:6 that many suspect would be America? I am convinced that it will be the Isles of Malaysia and Indonesia, who I believe will be part of the Magogian coalition with the "kings of the East" (among other Muslim nation participants) who will be sending combatants against Israel at Armaggedon. Even right now a lot of them are rearing to go, brainwashed and deceived to hate. I am fully convinced - and I base it on biblical prophecies - that the Magogian coalition against Israel will be an Islamic one.

eschatologyguy 9 May 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For those of us unable to hear the video, the topic is important.
Do you have thoughts on just what the Vatican is? Eg. A red herring, false flag?
Like the WHO, China, I feel the Vatican will support the beast, some OWO.

I wonder if the Great Reset will factor in, or fade away?

"Do you have thoughts on just what the Vatican is? Eg. A red herring, false flag?"

Apparently. But the more Rome shifts to Ecumenism, the more it is likely to, eventually, deny the deity of Christ. At any rate, there is no prophecy written about the destruction of Rome. Zero. All the nations that are named by their current (e.g., Egypt) or ancient names that are bound for destruction are all, at present, Islamic countries.

@eschatologyguy I thought the pope did that. Yes, it's curious dating to the early years of Christianity. Maybe like true and false. You plant anything, look-alikes crop up?

@2FollowHim Hard to make fraudulent copies of the OT during the inception of the RCC when you have the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the OT commissioned close to 3 centuries before the birth of Christ, during the waning of the Greek empire.

Israel will likely outlast the US.

sqeptiq Level 10 May 30, 2021

The earth will have an ending, in fact the bible says the whole universe will have an ending (2Pet 3:10-13; Rev 21:1).

@eschatologyguy All of this had a purpose: to save and perfect the saints, to divide people whether for the Lord or for the Accuser.
Once the millennium (which will be thousands), is over, then
it comes time for the huge judgement and then God redoes it all.

A long time.

@2FollowHim time is not an issue when you live outside of it.

"the millennium (which will be thousands)"

It's written in the singular form so one Millenium would be God's plan. We also get an inkling from Hosea 6:1-2 that the gap between the "smiting" (which I believe was on Sept. 6, 70AD, the day the 2nd temple came down) to the "reviving" (the bringing of Israel back into God's fold) is longer by a "day". From the smiting to the reviving is two "days", and from the "reviving" to the "raising up to live in His sight" will just be one "day," not multiple "days".

The King will be ruling with a rod of iron, which is clue that sin will still be present and faith will still be required in this one "day". Those who submit to His rule will be blessed. At the conclusion of this single "day", those still in mortal bodies who are the Lord's, will be "raised up to live in His sight." One can try and figure what this "in His sight" really means. But Israel, who was first, will come in last, just as Jesus said.

@eschatologyguy Generally, with God, details, perfection take time.

@2FollowHim this is the reason why end time prophecy was harder to figure out before:

Daniel 12:9
"And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end."

@eschatologyguy I think it ok we differ as we await clarification.
I just think we're not as far along, not as close yet. But it certainly could speed up, like birth pangs. In fact, likely will become a blur.
My focus is obeying Jesus, often plenty tough!!
It's funny how if you get interested in end time studies, how little else you need for life to be fulfilling. We're studying more in depth the fruit of the Spirit, same idea. Vup of tea, toast, a simple life.

@2FollowHim so what is it exactly that you are disagreeing with the bible verses that I was sharing? Daniel 12:9? That it's not close? The word "close" is pretty relative. For some, 20 years, for example, may seem close. For others, that would be a lifetime away.

"Generally, with God, details, perfection take time."

I wonder where you got that, that God does not have a clear idea of the details? He knows the end from the beginning, and He had it recorded in His word. God gives the details not in hindsight, but well in advance. It's just that, He spoke - and had His prophets write - in parables. You can think of it as coded messages. Why?

@eschatologyguy looking up millennium in Strong's said thousand, or thousands. Knowing those who sin will be cut off at 100 years, one thousand isn't enough time. I think that's Isaiah. People go back to living a long time.

@2FollowHim Ezek 28:12-15 says Lucifer was already perfect, until sin was found in him. I guess seraphs, cherubs and angels have free will too. But my point is, perfection is obedience without having be forced to obey, and loving God's ways because there are problems that go hand in hand with willfulness. Re Isaiah, I guess there will be those who will disobey in secret, and plenty who will enjoy Christ's earthly kingdom from inception to culmination, before being "raised to live in His sight." Many supporting verses say a thousand years, so I guess that's that

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators