slug.com slug.com
5 0

LIVE: Michigan State Senate Committee on Oversight Holds Hearing on Election Issues 12/1/20

Time: 12:20 or so…

“...dates to bring to your attention. December 8 is a deadline for resolving election disputes...”

So… if not, then what happens?

It is a certain position at law that a fraud does not empower authority at law, such that, for example, a fraudulently obtained election is not lawful, and the seat of power gained fraudulently is unlawful, illegal, immoral, not right, wrong, evil, treasonous, and an obvious crime scene according to WHO?

The World Health Organization Authorities – as a rule – will claim that Biden won, and there is no evidence of voter fraud, no evidence of election fraud, at least not – and here is what is called plausible deniability (fraud) – enough to change the outcome of the fraudulent election.

May I remind you:

"It is a matter well known, and well understood, that by the laws of our country, every question which affects a man's life, reputation, or property, must be tried by twelve of his peers; and that their unanimous verdict is, alone, competent to determine the fact in issue.”

Court of Oyer and Terminer, at Philadelphia, February Sessions, 1788
Respublica v. Shaffer
K’Kean Chief Justice
Supreme Court

No Joe, there is no evidence there, you are a conspiracy theorist, and when Biden The Big Man takes the seat of power I’ll have a hotline phone number to call and turn your sorry, terrorist, ass in, to force inject you with whatever pleases my people on my side, so…

Actually that is a court case, and actually the law of the land is the common law, and actually, the State of Pennsylvania working under the common law is a Republic, but the State of Pennsylvania ignoring, censoring, or obstructing the common law is self-evidently perpetrating Mixed War on The People of Pennsylvania, which then warrants the exertion of Federal Power to step in and return Pennsylvania back to The People under the common law.

No Joe, there is no evidence there, you are again a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, a lone gunman, and guilty of shooting, assassinating, the Official Truth as told by the WHO and all the others having the authority to tell the Official Truth authoritatively. You have no authority, the WHO has authority, as does everyone else capable of reading the Official Truth and repeating the Official Truth from the Official Sources of The Official Truth.

Ahhh, I can read plain English, and if the opinion of a Supreme Court Judge in 1788 is not as Official as the Official Truth from The Who and all the parrots parroting that Official Truth by those Officials who have assumed that power over The Official Truth, then the following source of a competitive Official Truth is offered from the Official Source of the following Official Truth:

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.”

Now, to put this in place, despite the Official Truth from the Organs of False Propaganda saying otherwise, when a State like Pennsylvania is currently perpetrating Mixed War on the citizens of Pennsylvania, or Michigan, or Arizona, or Georgia, and the deadline for resolving disputes concerning a self-evident Election Fraud Case is approaching, and that date is December 8, which is 6 days from now, then which powers are available to anyone who cares enough to defend the victims of this Election Fraud, so as to execute those powers between now and December 8?

I only expect ONE story line from those who parrot the Official Truth from The WHO and every other member of the Collective Collection of The Organs of False Propaganda. Those organs say: OBEY.

What can I expect from anyone else, anyone at all, who does not belong in the obedient, the stupid and servile, group?

Englishman’s Right
A DIALOGUE BETWEEN A BARRISTER at LAW AND A JURYMAN
Printed in the Year MDCCLXIII. (1762)
“Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.”

Essay on The Trial by Jury, Lysander Spooner, 1852
"It was a principle of the Common Law, as it is of the law of nature, and of common sense, that no man can be taxed without his personal consent. The Common Law knew nothing of that system, which now prevails in England, of assuming a man’s own consent to be taxed, because some pretended representative, whom he never authorized to act for him, has taken it upon himself to consent that he may be taxed. That is one of the many frauds on the Common Law, and the English constitution, which have been introduced since Magna Carta. Having finally established itself in England, it has been stupidly and servilely copied and submitted to in the United States.”

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Time 1:45:00 or so…

“We are elected officials.”

Ahhh, did you not hear the witness testimony? Elections are rigged, do you really claim that the election that moved you into that seat wasn’t also rigged? You have faith?

Time 1:44:56

The speaker admits that he is a “law maker” not a “judge” in a “Court of Law.”

Oh, so your unbiased, non-partisan, judicial capacity as “law maker” can’t inspire you to call up someone – with all your pretentious power – to move along the impotently slow wheels of justice with a phone call to the anointed Secretary of State or the infamously unjust Justice Department, and you can’t adjudicate the matter because you are not a “judge” with a black robe?

Before a Jury in a Court of Law the prosecutor (private individual) states the case against the named defendant who is moved by a grand jury to that invitation to defend against the indictment.

If anyone in the government has an involvement in the process, it is to aid and abet, lend support to, work with, and work for the prosecutor (private individual) who is typically a victim in the case, and therefore a witness to the crime, since he was at the crime scene being victimized by the criminal who was also at the crime scene perpetrating the crime.

Crime happens.

Criminal harms victim.

Victim takes the case to the grand jury.

The grand jury in a self-evident, ongoing, currently happening, treasonous crime, swiftly stops taking a shit, uses the toilet paper to write an indictment in shit, and ensures that the indictment swiftly moves to the accused with the offer of a swift court date, before even more people are pulled into the meat grinder grinding away at all of our prosperity for posterity. Chain of custody is thereby not broken.

Did the crime happen?

Yes.

Did the witness move the case to the grand jury?

What? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, where is my cheeseburger.

Time 1:44:02

One can hear the confession of White Wash emoting from the speaker asking the witness if the witness sent the witnesses' witness of a crime to “law enforcement” or “the department of justice.”

Ah...are you serious “law maker?”

Criminals are assaulting people, robbing people, and perpetrating treasonous election fraud, and here is a witness describing the crime in progress.

Remember when people had brains enough to call for help?

Oh, my, a crime in progress? Really? Well, my dear fellow, why don’t you mosey off to the police and let them know? Silly goose, wasting 3 minutes here speaking to me, and I’m just a measly ole’ “law maker.”

So...hold on, I can save you the trip, rather than waste my time calling the “justice department,” or your time with a stupid and servile suggestion such as that, I’m going to let you know that hey, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, they too are in on it, so they will take your complaint, just like these people up here on this high and mighty podium, and file it in the round file.

Your time is up, get back to work, or look for another job since you have no job now, and pay your taxes. I hear that there are a lot of openings in the government contractors contact tracing, you know rats. Yup, rats, and that is what you are doing. You are ratting on the government, and rats don’t like rats ratting on each other, so bend over.

Time: 39:23:

The speaker claims that Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution of 1789 – the Supremacy Claus – and Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2, along with Article 4, Section 4, are justifications for doing something.

His argument is flawed in my opinion, because his “Official Truth” is that a republican form of government is a government where the people are given the power to elect their masters. In other words the subjects of this arrangement are given permission by their masters to pick who will be their masters.

If you don’t think that this guy is saying that – not exactly – then please apply the actual law to his, or your, interpretation of the facts that matter in this case.

If you want you can use my analogy where the abused child asks the abusive parent for permission to declare independence, also known as so-called emancipation as in an Emancipation Proclamation. Think for a minute. What about a Declaration of Independence is not sufficient enough to state the facts that matter in the case, so much so that instead of a Declaration of Independence, instead of the child taking upon self-evident internal authority, the child instead asks the master for permission to be what is already self-evident?

A. I am independent at birth, born with a power to discern right from wrong, and when you start fucking me up, my bond to you is broken by you, and I’m just doing the right thing here, I’m letting you know that from now until our conflict is resolved peacefully, or the hard way, I’m not taking it in the ass any more, just because you say bending over is good for me.

B. OK, I hereby Proclaim, from now on – fingers crossed – you are hereby Emancipated, according to these specific guidelines in this 12 Volume Treatise, and here on page 1,248 of Volume 13, it says, oh my, see here, it says “he shall bend over, when told.” And here, on page 1,482 of Volume 38, in reference to page 1,248 of Volume 13, it says “don’t question the order to bend over,” and on page 34,487,883 in Volume 386, it clearly says in reference to 1,248 of Volume 13, “don’t tell anyone about what happens after you bend over,” so…

There is historical precedent for this going back even before Americans adopted the common law.

Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
"he has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it's most sacred rights of life & liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. this piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the CHRISTIAN king of Great Britain. determined to keep open a market where MEN should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce: and that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, & murdering the people upon whom he also obtruded them; thus paying off former crimes committed against the liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another."

You never saw that while bent over in Publik Skewl?

Why were your words redacted Tom?
In the Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Vol. I. p. 10
"The clause, too, reprobating the enslaving the inhabitants of Africa, was struck out in complaisance to South Carolina and Georgia, who had never attempted to restrain the importation of slaves, and who, on the contrary, still wished to continue it. Our northern brethren also, I believe felt a little tender under those censures; for, though their people had very few slaves themselves, yet they had been pretty considerable carriers of them to others."

[usapoliticstoday.org]

“Today, an emergency appeal was filed in the U.S. Supreme Court challenging the election results in Pennsylvania. This appeal raises serious legal issues, and I believe the Court should hear the case on an expedited basis.

“The Pennsylvania Constitution requires in-person voting, except in narrow and defined circumstances. Late last year, the Pennsylvania Legislature passed a law that purported to allow universal mail-in voting, notwithstanding the Pennsylvania Constitution’s express prohibition.

“This appeal argues that Pennsylvania cannot change the rules in the middle of the game. If Pennsylvania wants to change how voting occurs, the state must follow the law to do so.”

The problem there is again Mixed War, or the usurpation of Legal Fiction Debt Collection “Courts” over and above the common law (see Bill of Rights) rather than The People having command (the power) to prosecute people in government.

On the simplest level I can imagine this is like a child that declares independence from an abusive parent. The parent says no, you must remain under my exclusive power to do whatever pleases me to you, and there isn’t anything you can do about it, unless you can prove to me that I ought to listen to your complaints. The child says: “OK, here are my…,” and the parent interrupts and says: “not now, bend over, I’m going to please myself as I see fit, and stop screaming, you will love it or get beat, OK?”

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top