slug.com slug.com
1 0

From Bernard Kerik Former NYPD Commissioner:

"But in Georgia, in Georgia, we didn't hear about it, we saw it, we physically saw it, so there's a couple of issues, this is 100 percent irrefutable evidence, that it occurred in Georgia, and at the minimum, there were 24,000 votes that were tabulated that should not have been. Donald Trump only lost by 12,000 in Georgia. That’s a win for Donald Trump, and any politician, whether it's the Secretary of State, the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, any one of them that attempts to certify or certifies Georgia, it's a crime, it's a Federal crime, it’s a State crime, it's malfeasance, they should be impeached, that’s what they should be, if they certify Georgia given the evidence that’s overwhelming and irrefutable, they should be impeached.”

“...a sworn affidavit is under the penalty of perjury, a five year mandatory minimum in Federal and State Courts around the country. It’s no different than going before a Grand Jury, it's exactly the same evidence that you would put before a Grand Jury, and I promise you, if you did, these people would be indicted already. Why the Attorney General, why the FBI isn’t taking those sworn affidavits and perusing prosecutions, I don’t know, but I can tell you this Steve, and I think you know this as someone that was.. I was a target of the government, and I can remember at times, two lines in a paragraph that winds up in the Newspaper, and you know, related to an allegation, an unconfirmed allegation, and the FBI is dropping subpoenas on people’s doors, snatching them up at their house. In this case, you have 2,000 sworn affidavits: where are they. You have to ask why?"

[rumble.com]

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ed Pozzuli CEO. Tripp Scott Law Firm:

“Well, they could do that, or they could send it back, say trial court, to flush out the facts.”

“In this case, the facts, you know, as much as, as much as you and I might agree on a certain set of facts, the facts from a legal standards, standing, haven’t been set yet…”

“...the idea is, that they may push it back down to a lower court to flush out, for a full blown trial with testimony, so we can flush this out, or...”

OK, so the few people who know me, who grasp what I grasp here, the above is not complicated. The effort to HIDE the complications, as if the complications don’t exist, is part of the MONOPOLY POWER, to create and maintain UNION (monopoly) of “Experts,” who are the only people on the planet capable of unraveling the complexity.

The stumbling on the part of Ed Pozzuli, when choosing “standing” over “standards” clues someone aware of the fraud, as to what really is going on here.

The case here can be seen as a crowd of people witnessing the gang rape and murder of an innocent child. Call the innocent child Baby Liberty, not yet grown into Lady Liberty. Among those witnessing the gang rape and murder of Baby Liberty are those who want the UNION to stop the rape before the murder, and those who are members of the UNION.

Ed Pozzuli is a member of the UNION.

He stumbles over the lies that cover-up the crime scene whereby the gang is busy raping the child.

The word ‘standards’ means – unequivocally – common law precedent, which is the collective memory of society recorded in individual human beings (the unwritten law) and recorded in the Publicly Published Trial Transcripts during due process of Law, in common law Courts of Law.

The word “standing” means – unequivocally - the UNION members capacity to BARR the GATE to any effort to prosecute any member of the UNION.

If you have any trouble dealing with these facts that matter in this case, then you can ask questions, and you can find answers, on your own authority.

If you think that pleading with the criminals who are busy raping you will give you relief, then I think you are on CRACK.

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top