slug.com slug.com
1 2

Vigilance Good Versus Vigilance Evil

It is a secret used by evil people. A good word conveying defensive meaning so as to deter evil before evil can be nurtured into action, will be used to cover-up the secret. The secret used by evil people is that the old meaning is made into the new meaning by repetitive use of the old word in a new context.

Out goes the good, defensive, deterrence meaning, for the old word, and in place is an evil, offensive word that nourishes evil out of nothing but that distant spark of glorious utopia luring good people into hell on earth.

“Your tenderness not to be accessary to any man's being wronged or ruined, is (as I said) much to be commended. But may you not incur it unawares, by seeking this to avoid it? Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.”

I turned my head for an instant, and in that instant, my innocent one was gone.

No, do not be vigilant in defense of the innocent targeted for destruction by evil people rioting in the vacuum created by apathy and ignorance.

Do not be vigilant in your own defense as the rioters move ever closer to you and yours in your State, in your County, in your city, in your town, in your neighborhood, and in your house, past your door, onto you, and claims of innocence, when you could have chosen vigilance, are then demonstrably false.

You know it, they know it, apathy and ignorance leave clear opportunity, which inevitably is opportunity seized by those most likely to turn to evil, as it is common knowledge that among our number on earth, are those whose idea of paradise is hell on earth for the victims of their malevolence.

Allowing one innocent victim to be robbed, raped, tortured, or worse, to allow one innocent victim to be lured, bribed, corrupted, perverted, during torture, and deceived into joining the march to hell on earth, disguised as a distant paradise, is the opposite of vigilance.

Individual Vigilantism

Rule of Law

The Law of The Land

Common Law

Trial by Jury

How does one individual proceed, accepting the inevitable requirement to begin the path of vigilance, proceed from an initial awareness of clear and present dangers to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, and the means to defend all that is good, including the good meanings of the words we share for our common defense?

In the video above the messenger uses the word republic as if that word was evil from its first evocation from its first proponent that spawned from an individual with a new idea.

The Public Thing

Respublica

Of, by, and for humanity, for all the people anywhere and anytime.

Not the evil thing, of, by, and for the psychopaths hell bent on enslaving mankind with falsehood and aggressive violence, including threats of hell on earth that would not otherwise be possible without both deception and aggressive violence.

How does one know what another one is thinking given the fact that people will lie to protect the discovery of their true motives, discovered by their targeted, defenseless, victims?

Grand Jury Discovery

Trial by Jury

Individuals are discovered in a designated area where human beings exist on this planet, the whole landed areas, or designated smaller areas within designated boundaries such as neighborhoods, counties, states, or federations of states, united for common defense against gangs of criminals employing deception and aggressive violence to lure members into their growing rioters who riot in the blood of the innocent.

Individuals known for both discretion and honesty are asked to volunteer to comprise the pool from which a grand jury is formed in every case of suspicion as to clear and present dangers to humanity in that designated area, on earth, in a neighborhood, or an entire federation of defensive States.

An individual first witnesses actions that are seen by the individual to be a probable cause to act in defense, but the individual is powerless against that clear and present danger alone. The lone witness, powerless against the clear and present danger to humanity, seeks good help from discrete and honest people, people prepared to investigate the validity as to probable cause to act in defense.

An individual crafts a message to then give that message to someone connected to, or someone known to be, a member of the pool from which a grand jury is formed.

Is there probable cause to act in defense?

Does the threat warrant a court date in a Court of Law, inviting the accused individual to State his defense before The People formed into a Trial Jury for cause, and who, but an individual, will then assemble the evidence to prove the accused guilty beyond reasonable doubt, as charged, to 12 people assembled as representatives of Mankind in that designated area on earth?

What plan? There is no plan? Has history been effectively erased? Are devious evil people rioting in the blood of the innocent, doing so under the cover of benevolence?

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The evil target us and call us "vigilantes" when we defend ourselves.

sqeptiq Level 10 Nov 23, 2021

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top