slug.com slug.com
1 0

Monopoly of Power and Profit
Mankind is Property for Treasonous Frauds
by
Joe Kelley
12-19-2021

Dr. Reiner Feullmich accuses Humanity of failing to hold Treasonous Frauds to account for their Crimes Against Humanity the First Time that Treasonous Frauds Stole The People's FUNDS invested into defense against Treasonous Frauds, in that First Case of Treasonous Fraud where the stolen loot was then invested into the work required to steal more loot.

[forbiddenknowledgetv.net]

First Time?

Patrick Henry, Monday, June 9, 1788
"A number of characters, of the greatest eminence in this country, object to this government for its consolidating tendency. This is not imaginary. It is a formidable reality. If consolidation proves to be as mischievous to this country as it has been to other countries, what will the poor inhabitants of this country do? This government will operate like an ambuscade. It will destroy the state governments, and swallow the liberties of the people, without giving previous notice. If gentlemen are willing to run the hazard, let them run it; but I shall exculpate myself by my opposition and monitory warnings within these walls. But then comes paper money. We are at peace on this subject. Though this is a thing which that mighty federal Convention had no business with, yet I acknowledge that paper money would be the bane of this country. I detest it. Nothing can justify a people in resorting to it but extreme necessity. It is at rest, however, in this commonwealth. It is no longer solicited or advocated."

While Dr. Reiner Feullmich attempts to wake up the sleepy people asleep at the wheels of due process of law, the law maintained to serve and protect humanity from inhuman beings armed with Treasonous Fraud, so can I.

Patrick Henry was fooled into believing that the change from a Voluntary Mutual Defense Association for Defense of The People, by The People, CHANGE made into Involuntary Offense Against The People by Treasonous Frauds, was Federal, not National, but Patrick Henry began smelling that awful Rat Smell, and armed with that evidence warranting actions in defense, Patrick Henry spoke out against the move from Federalism to Nationalism.

Patrick Henry was at first a victim of Treasonous Fraud concerning the alterations of the words National and Federal meanings, altered so as to get away with Treasonous Fraud.

Patrick Henry did not attend the Con Con Con Job of 1787, the so-called Constitutional Convention.

George Mason did attend, as well as Luther Martin, and Dr. James McHenry. George Mason and Luther Martin refused to sign onto the Treasonous Fraud.

Papers of Dr. James McHenry on the Federal Convention of 1787.
"Mr. E. Gerry. Does not rise to speak to the merits of the question before the Committee but to the mode. A distinction has been made between a federal and national government. We ought not to determine that there is this distinction for if we do, it is questionable not only whether this convention can propose an government totally different or whether Congress itself would have a right to pass such a resolution as that before the house. The commission from Massachusets empowers the deputies to proceed agreeably to the recommendation of Congress. This the foundation of the convention. If we have a right to pass this resolution we have a right to annihilate the confederation."

Note the confessed employment of Treasonous Fraud witnessed by someone attending the event.

Secret proceedings and debates of the convention assembled at Philadelphia, in the year 1787, Page 13 Luther Martin
“One party, whose object and wish it was to abolish and annihilate all State governments, and to bring forward one general government, over this extensive continent, of monarchical nature, under certain restrictions and limitations. Those who openly avowed this sentiment were, it is true, but few; yet it is equally true, Sir, that there were a considerable number, who did not openly avow it, who were by myself, and many others of the convention, considered as being in reality favorers of that sentiment; and, acting upon those principles, covertly endeavoring to carry into effect what they well knew openly and avowedly could not be accomplished.”

Note the witness testimony preserved on the official record as the Treasonous Frauds were caught Red-Handed in the act of Treasonous Fraud by someone at the crime scene.

After the criminals signed their Treasonous Fraud document, now Fraudulently known as The Constitution of 1789, those who smelled out that RAT published their findings in fact.

FRIDAY, June 20, 1788
Melancton Smith
“He was pleased that, thus early in debate, the honorable gentleman had himself shown that the intent of the Constitution was not a confederacy, but a reduction of all the states into a consolidated government. He hoped the gentleman would be complaisant enough to exchange names with those who disliked the Constitution, as it appeared from his own concessions, that they were federalists, and those who advocated it were anti-federalists.”

During the RAT-ifying part of the Treasonous Fraud Process, the Treasonous Frauds employed Majority Rules Doctrine, having already dispensed with the Equal Footing Doctrine preserved with the original Federal Constitution known as The Articles of Confederation. During that RAT-ification process Patrick Henry smelled out the RATS again.

June 14, 1788
Patrick Henry:
“Mr. Chairman, it is now confessed that this is a national government. There is not a single federal feature in it. It has been alleged, within these walls, during the debates, to be national and federal, as it suited the arguments of gentlemen.

“But now, when we have heard the definition of it, it is purely national.”

Patrick Henry was asleep at the wheel, lulled into a false sense of security, as to the Central Banking Fraud ARM of the Treasonous Fraud Party waving the False Flag of Federalism that hid their Nationalist, Empire Building, Treason against Defended Liberty on an Equal Footing under due process of law: the common law, with independent prosecutors, independent grand jurors, and independent trial jurors in Courts of Law, not Courts of Exchequer, Chancery, Equity, Admiralty, or other Roman Civil Rules Summary Justice Kangaroo Courts.

Reclaiming the American Revolution: The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and their Legacy
by William Watkins
"But Hamilton wanted to go farther than debt assumption. He believed a funded national debt would assist in establishing public credit. By funding national debt, Hamilton envisioned the Congress setting aside a portion of tax revenues to pay each year's interest without an annual appropriation. Redemption of the principal would be left to the government's discretion. At the time Hamilton gave his Report on Public Credit, the national debt was $80 million. Though such a large figure shocked many Republicans who saw debt as a menace to be avoided, Hamilton perceived debt's benefits. "In countries in which the national debt is properly funded, and the object of established confidence," explained Hamilton, "it assumes most of the purposes of money." Federal stock would be issued in exchange for state and national debt certificates, with interest on the stock running about 4.5 percent. To Republicans the debt proposals were heresy. The farmers and planters of the South, who were predominantly Republican, owed enormous sums to British creditors and thus had firsthand knowledge of the misery wrought by debt. Debt, as Hamilton himself noted, must be paid or credit is ruined. High levels of taxation, Republicans prognosticated, would be necessary just to pay the interest on the perpetual debt. Believing that this tax burden would fall on the yeoman farmers and eventually rise to European levels, Republicans opposed Hamilton's debt program.

"To help pay the interest on the debt, Hamilton convinced the Congress to pass an excise on whiskey. In Federalist N. 12, Hamilton noted that because "[t]he genius of the people will ill brook the inquisitive and peremptory spirit of excise law," such taxes would be little used by the national government. In power, the Secretary of the Treasury soon changed his mind and the tax on the production of whiskey rankled Americans living on the frontier. Cash was scarce in the West and the Frontiersmen used whiskey as an item of barter."

Patrick Henry failed to smell out the Treasonous Central Bank Fraud RATS, but today that RAT smell is overwhelming and only ignored by the truly insane membership of the Cult of the Infantile State.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We would do well to avoid another Con Con.

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 19, 2021

Con Jobs are.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top