slug.com slug.com
3 1

I wanted to throw my two cents in and check up on your little space here. So Arielle, you're not straight, but, not anything else right? What do you think about this, or you don't really have to respond I feel more like having a rant about this though myself, a trans male told me stuff yesterday and blocked me, you know what it was, it was all because I said not all trans people want to be trans all of the time in the mist of everything that I was saying to them, they didn't even just read it they just got to that and said bye. It was puzzling the hell out of me, I mean you want to know why, I was trying to be nice and talk to this girl who was wanting to be a man, I mean I don't even know where to begin to talk to them they just shut me down like nothing, and the real reason was because I actually claim to be a real woman, yes, I am a woman, when I tell people that I am a woman, they try to say things like, like this, that I must be just some boy wanting to be a woman, or that I'm a freak who wants to be a hoe something like that, or they say things like I'm in denial of being trans because I just so happen to have the body of a man, I'm like, well that what I said about trans people in general offended you but you're gonna say things to me like that and think that you have every right too, what's up with that, like if you're trans too, that just makes it worse right, a trans male telling a boy believing himself to be a woman and saying I don't know what I'm talking about, blaming me response on that I am manspaining to them, because I'm also a dude, and that's why it's even worse, it was a girl that wanted to be a man who is telling me these things like I'm dumb for even thinking it or saying why it bothers me, and then also saying that she's a man but then not accepting me for being a woman, then telling me she was just the one who was correcting me, saying I'm a bad person for talking back when she blames it and why I am bad on the fact that I messaged her first, I mean, I was just trying to give my viewpoint on it, this girl who just happens to want to be a man for real is trying to blame her response on how messed up I am and why she just felt so offended she turned into such a hateful well, a bitch. I mean, if you're going to complain to me and insult me blaming it on how I am a man, for being just a man, then I'm going to talk trash about you being a woman, for being a woman that thinks you're just so right because you think so when you're thinking you must be right because I just happen to be a man. What do you think Arielle? Do you think a girl or a person, for any reason to be that way? That's what I wanna know. And, I guess this is also important too, do you think that me being a man does give girls the instant right to tell me that I'm wrong and making me feel bad for it for just being one? Like, what I meant, mean to ask was, do you think that a man should feel the need to correct a woman even when she really is wrong because he's a man, or do you think that a woman would already know that and she would be expecting it so she should be more flexible and considerate of when a man either is right or wrong no matter if he is or isn't? I think, both of those things, and I guess, I mean I guess, maybe talking to a girl that does want to be a man claiming to be girl who is like a man but hasn't actually become a real man yet isn't even the right person to talk to about it probably, yeah probably. I mean I never gave a crap whether she wanted to be whatever she wanted, I never even made fun of her about it either. Alright, I'll give, alright, I'll let you have the low down on what I'm thinking about all of this right now.

I think both of those, things. I'm not for or against women, I actually just happen to think that women can do anything that a man can, it just so happens that, that, it's like what Albert Einstein said about the universe, anything is possible given enough time, but that's not accurate, that really means anything that is possibly probable to happen is likely to happen sometime, and then there is also the matter of there been having enough time for it too, it's like that, I do think woman can do anything, anything that, a man can do, but really what it means is that, anything that a woman can possibly do without first knowing to say what she really is actually possibly probable to do being a woman, so, it doesn't make any sense to me why this trans male was saying those things to me, whether I was man or woman, acting like I don't know, she is a woman though trying to say that I'm wrong and she is right because all only because she happens to think she is right, that is exactly what a woman does would do, so I mean, but a real woman that knows she is a real woman, she wouldn't do such a thing just to be right, or just to prove a point for that matter, right? I mean she would know. And that's not why I'm offended, this is why it offends me though, because, I can't even say anything to her now, she wants to be a man, is a woman and she thinks she is right because she does think so like a woman most likely would even if she happens to be wrong, she just blames me being a man, like that justifies it, and secondly, not accepting me being as a woman, a trans male, wants to say that, does she, while attempting to be just so right, a trans male wouldn't do that if they were accepting of what is, that's the problem, and I freaken said to her, that I don't expect her to understand, I mean, because it's not that I'm trans but even if I was, people are different, I don't know and just talked to this girl, a trans person would be understanding of that, even if I was right or wrong it wouldn't have, shouldn't, have even mattered, like at all, that's bad, not even a woman would have ever possibly or even trans people ever, ever, say that, that's just straight up, just, well, a woman saying that, she was a woman, but you don't and that's it pisses me off, like don't, you don't freaken tell a person you are saying is in denial of being trans who has been claiming to be a woman, that they don't understand because they are a woman while saying you do because you're trans, that's like, really, what the hell is that alright? And she wonders why it, seems, right, right, that I am mansplaining, because I'm a man, when, well,, well, you know, like because she is a woman wanting to be a man. Really, for real, what do I even say to that? I'll tell you what, I made her, made her know why I was offended and proved my point to her, that's what I did. If you're going to hate me for being a man, but condom me for saying that I am a woman, you're probably just a bitch I can't even hate, why, because I'm either a man putting a bitch in her place and being put down for it by just for being a man who could be wrong or a woman that just really doesn't think that you're right for being a stupid girl, she was right, you know, I shouldn't be a man having to tell her this, I mean, yeah, yeah that's it right there, that's it, you can't be a woman considerate of all genders and also be a woman that at the same time also thinks that you're just so right because you are a woman who thinks being a woman that's you are right, get it, catch my drift, Arielle, a woman, she, I mean her, can do anything that a man can, she really can, but don't ever put it passed a woman that she just is happening to be right first, that's why me, I can't talk to even such an ignorant obnoxious trans woman that wants to be a male, when I am really a woman. Like, if so, don't even be a woman thinking that, that you're right just because you even think so, you think that a man does have just the right that he should tell you that you're wrong for being a woman even when you are, this song Nirvana is perfect right now, "they ain't found a way to kill me yet," sorry about that, so as I was saying, and you wouldn't be right then, then, because, if you're going to think that I am wrong for being a man, then you're gonna say it doesn't even matter that I'm a woman, and still even saying that shit, being a real woman, then what if a woman were to have been saying it then, if you think that way, then you are wrong even for being a woman, that's the problem that I'm having with that, there is no woman out there that is either just so right or wrong much less, even, one that thinks that just all by yourself on her own and by yourself too. Niche. Word Arielle. Damn.

I wanted to throw my two cents in and check up on your little space here. So Arielle, you're not straight, but, not anything else right? What do you think about this, or you don't really have to respond I feel more like having a rant about this though myself, a trans male told me stuff yesterday and blocked me, you know what it was, it was all because I said not all trans people want to be trans all of the time in the mist of everything that I was saying to them, they didn't even just read it they just got to that and said bye. It was puzzling the hell out of me, I mean you want to know why, I was trying to be nice and talk to this girl who was wanting to be a man, I mean I don't even know where to begin to talk to them they just shut me down like nothing, and the real reason was because I actually claim to be a real woman, yes, I am a woman, when I tell people that I am a woman, they try to say things like, like this, that I must be just some boy wanting to be a woman, or that I'm a freak who wants to be a hoe something like that, or they say things like I'm in denial of being trans because I just so happen to have the body of a man, I'm like, well that what I said about trans people in general offended you but you're gonna say things to me like that and think that you have every right too, what's up with that, like if you're trans too, that just makes it worse right, a trans male telling a boy believing himself to be a woman and saying I don't know what I'm talking about, blaming me response on that I am manspaining to them, because I'm also a dude, and that's why it's even worse, it was a girl that wanted to be a man who is telling me these things like I'm dumb for even thinking it or saying why it bothers me, and then also saying that she's a man but then not accepting me for being a woman, then telling me she was just the one who was correcting me, saying I'm a bad person for talking back when she blames it and why I am bad on the fact that I messaged her first, I mean, I was just trying to give my viewpoint on it, this girl who just happens to want to be a man for real is trying to blame her response on how messed up I am and why she just felt so offended she turned into such a hateful well, a bitch. I mean, if you're going to complain to me and insult me blaming it on how I am a man, for being just a man, then I'm going to talk trash about you being a woman, for being a woman that thinks you're just so right because you think so when you're thinking you must be right because I just happen to be a man. What do you think Arielle? Do you think a girl or a person, for any reason to be that way? That's what I wanna know. And, I guess this is also important too, do you think that me being a man does give girls the instant right to tell me that I'm wrong and making me feel bad for it for just being one? Like, what I meant, mean to ask was, do you think that a man should feel the need to correct a woman even when she really is wrong because he's a man, or do you think that a woman would already know that and she would be expecting it so she should be more flexible and considerate of when a man either is right or wrong no matter if he is or isn't? I think, both of those things, and I guess, I mean I guess, maybe talking to a girl that does want to be a man claiming to be girl who is like a man but hasn't actually become a real man yet isn't even the right person to talk to about it probably, yeah probably. I mean I never gave a crap whether she wanted to be whatever she wanted, I never even made fun of her about it either. Alright, I'll give, alright, I'll let you have the low down on what I'm thinking about all of this right now.

I think both of those, things. I'm not for or against women, I actually just happen to think that women can do anything that a man can, it just so happens that, that, it's like what Albert Einstein said about the universe, anything is possible given enough time, but that's not accurate, that really means anything that is possibly probable to happen is likely to happen sometime, and then there is also the matter of there been having enough time for it too, it's like that, I do think woman can do anything, anything that, a man can do, but really what it means is that, anything that a woman can possibly do without first knowing to say what she really is actually possibly probable to do being a woman, so, it doesn't make any sense to me why this trans male was saying those things to me, whether I was man or woman, acting like I don't know, she is a woman though trying to say that I'm wrong and she is right because all only because she happens to think she is right, that is exactly what a woman does would do, so I mean, but a real woman that knows she is a real woman, she wouldn't do such a thing just to be right, or just to prove a point for that matter, right? I mean she would know. And that's not why I'm offended, this is why it offends me though, because, I can't even say anything to her now, she wants to be a man, is a woman and she thinks she is right because she does think so like a woman most likely would even if she happens to be wrong, she just blames me being a man, like that justifies it, and secondly, not accepting me being as a woman, a trans male, wants to say that, does she, while attempting to be just so right, a trans male wouldn't do that if they were accepting of what is, that's the problem, and I freaken said to her, that I don't expect her to understand, I mean, because it's not that I'm trans but even if I was, people are different, I don't know and just talked to this girl, a trans person would be understanding of that, even if I was right or wrong it wouldn't have, shouldn't, have even mattered, like at all, that's bad, not even a woman would have ever possibly or even trans people ever, ever, say that, that's just straight up, just, well, a woman saying that, she was a woman, but you don't and that's it pisses me off, like don't, you don't freaken tell a person you are saying is in denial of being trans who has been claiming to be a woman, that they don't understand because they are a woman while saying you do because you're trans, that's like, really, what the hell is that alright? And she wonders why it, seems, right, right, that I am mansplaining, because I'm a man, when, well,, well, you know, like because she is a woman wanting to be a man. Really, for real, what do I even say to that? I'll tell you what, I made her, made her know why I was offended and proved my point to her, that's what I did. If you're going to hate me for being a man, but condom me for saying that I am a woman, you're probably just a bitch I can't even hate, why, because I'm either a man putting a bitch in her place and being put down for it by just for being a man who could be wrong or a woman that just really doesn't think that you're right for being a stupid girl, she was right, you know, I shouldn't be a man having to tell her this, I mean, yeah, yeah that's it right there, that's it, you can't be a woman considerate of all genders and also be a woman that at the same time also thinks that you're just so right because you are a woman who thinks being a woman that's you are right, get it, catch my drift, Arielle, a woman, she, I mean her, can do anything that a man can, she really can, but don't ever put it passed a woman that she just is happening to be right first, that's why me, I can't talk to even such an ignorant obnoxious trans woman that wants to be a male, when I am really a woman. Like, if so, don't even be a woman thinking that, that you're right just because you even think so, you think that a man does have just the right that he should tell you that you're wrong for being a woman even when you are, this song Nirvana is perfect right now, "they ain't found a way to kill me yet," sorry about that, so as I was saying, and you wouldn't be right then, then, because, if you're going to think that I am wrong for being a man, then you're gonna say it doesn't even matter that I'm a woman, and still even saying that shit, being a real woman, then what if a woman were to have been saying it then, if you think that way, then you are wrong even for being a woman, that's the problem that I'm having with that, there is no woman out there that is either just so right or wrong much less, even, one that thinks that just all by yourself on her own and by yourself too. Niche. Word Arielle. Damn.

That's just my problem with her, right there. Here's what I think of trans and you know. I was saying stuff like this to her, and if she were a girl to have a real problem with this, then you know ell then yeah I do still have a problem with her too. I was just saying, this not all trans people want to be trans all of the time. I never said there was anything, anything, something wrong with that, I give you this Arielle, honestly, I do believe that I am a real woman but for a reason, because I think that I am, nothing else is telling me so, I am, well so, you should know that also plus I don't even like women and am one with a man's body, not even that I will say I don't like them, I don't love them, I do, I actually do hate woman, I would hate woman even if I wasn't a woman and really was just a man, and I think that should speak for itself right there, I'm not politically correct and don't claim to be, I understand that, that's part of why that I believe that I am woman, I believe in being a woman, I don't know what to say, namely, I believe in one woman, it's Selena Gomez, remember when just being mad at your bitch for being a bitch, it just seemed logical, I mean those were the days than just everyone thinking they are right all of the time just because they think they do think they are you know, and I'm not saying anything about oppressing women, remember, it's still true that, when in those days, it was what was acceptable, it might have, maybe it was, might have been wrong at that time, but who's to say it should have or ever should will ever be true all of the time, it does change, if anything that should be to encourage, be the testament, that is to be valid prove of the fact that real woman can possibly ever even do anything that they can possibly do being women, then it's that right there, right there, once in time it was acceptable, until, some woman somewhere without knowing why or even having a clue as to speak up, did stand up and started saying, saying that she was right, and then shit would happen in effect of that, think about it too, no woman, has ever made a difference or made the difference that was ever change ever trying only to say she was wrong and therefore things should change, never, it has always been, been, that one woman, to make all of that change, which was what the difference made became. I am willing to admit that being a man, I am wrong, but that is only if, if, I really could be possibly, and if the woman inside of me allows it to be right. I am not just going to listen to a woman, just because, my mom taught me way better than that, Arielle, like for real, she straight up told me when I was little, and there she was a grown ass fully grown woman telling me, that you should never hit a woman, but if she is making you trying to control you being a man then do I mean do put that bitch in her place, or she said it like this that if she attacking you be a man then and stand up for yourself don't you ever let just any woman walk all over you because she's just a woman, I can understand her, she was my mother so, of course your mother would say to a little boy hit that bitch because if anyone and anyone is ever way more qualified to teach a man how to be a real man then it's your mother, right, any bitch, can make you do things against your will telling you it's fine and that she should control how you be, but only a boy's mother can be not just, any bitch, she is your mother, she outranked all those other botches, you know, she is your mother, just the pure fact that if men should ever listen to women at all and not just any woman but a real woman, clearly means that the mother of simply just a boy, is better than, well, you know, any other bitch other there, hell yeah, I hate, that there are woman out there right now that think men should just listen to them for being right and they are women, it's not a problem I should have being a boy, but it is still a problem really, I mean come on girls, this is why I am a woman, I am the queen bitch they make stories about, alright, alright, the problem, excuse me, the issue that is, is that, because how is a woman ever supposed to going to make herself possibly known for being right when all of the women out there and they all think that they are only right, for being women, when you know being women that you are being oppressed, like you already know that we do happen, maybe possibly happen to live in a male dominated and driven society, why would you do that, just making it harder for those women that really are right, especially when no other dumb bitch possibly ever is, haha, like yeah, don't do that, I am one of those women that being a woman, that's me, I would want to be right all of the time, it's no sense to do that just because we happen to think we even, you with me here on this Arielle, that we are right all of the freaken time though, just be smarter women, there is no need to do all of this being mad or just mad because we are women and well happen to be being oppressed, that's us, we are women, it is wrong to oppress women, and you shouldn't listen to any man telling you that you're wrong for being a just a woman, I mean, why it's because that, that we are woman we don't just want to be right for to be right we do just want to be women that are right all of the time because this it's that I'm not going to turn into a total bitch just because a man happens to tell me that I'm wrong because I'm a woman and we should not being women just telling men they are wrong just because we do happen to be women, that's exactly the bullshit that we are right now trying to avoid being women from being in again don't do it you want to be a woman because you are right to be one, boom, that's what men do to women, to claim women as unequal to men, I am a woman in a boy's body, and even I know that the least that a girl could ever be to be a man for real a real man is to be just a prepubescent boy trapped in a girl's body, that's even what that girl told me, there are more things to being a real woman than just being a woman, for the same reasons that being a man there is more to men than just being a boy that happens to turn into being a grown man, all girls should know this, at least, first, before trying and attempting to goe around calling men wrong for being men, right, I am a woman in a boy's body, not even a real woman with a real woman's body, I know what women want, it's not to just to just be right because they just are women all of the time, if you believed in women, like I don't know maybe a real woman that is in a boy's body, then maybe, maybe then, then you won't care very so much about when a man or other bitches all over the earth for that matter want to try telling you that you're wrong all of the time, and then maybe, you would actually be a woman to be right yourself, because then you'd be a right woman to be right for being the right woman you really are, don't just settle for what every other girl you think could even could tell you about being a woman yourself, if you are going to be a real woman and think saying that you're right, then this is my tip to you, be an actual woman to be right instead of hoping other girls agree with you because you just are happen to be a girl yourself. It's me being this, and all of, these other women, who speaking of that are probable and likely to tell me that I am wrong for may being a man too, it's not fair at all, that sucks. Which, is exactly why you don't want to be just that girl to be wrong saying that you are right, when it just so happens you totally wrong for calling a man wrong anyways. Just don't be that bitch. And even saying that, it angers me far beyond any of the other women out there could ever possibly even know, I know I'm right, as a matter of fact, that's what pisses me off, girls think that if I am woman, I agree with them because they are women, you got me messed up, woman, my girl won't allow me to make the mistake of being wrong to other women, so, if I'm going to be the bad guy, because I am, a man, then, here's as a woman what I have to say to all of those other women out there right here, you think that I need, sorry Arielle, that I need a reason to be a man and fuck your shit for being a bitch, even when I am the man, if I'm going to be the bad guy that just gets hated for being the man, then why should I ever care what any women think of me at all, don't just say I'll teach you how to be a real grown ass man bitch, bitch, you know what even if I was a wrong man to be hated by being a man, I'd still fuck yo shit up for being a bitch, if a woman doesn't agree with me, well then that's her problem, if I am going to destroy women, then I'mma destroy women, end of story, I don't need a reason, not just because I happen to be a man and just simply to be right, I will destroy women, it pisses me off, that, you women, you really think that a grown ass man, that he wouldn't have the just right to fuck you up for being a woman when you are being a woman trying to tell him he's just wrong because he happens to be a man, and then you're gonna try saying it's because women are right, don't fucking be that bitch, it's the same thing that I say about loving women too, not only do I, hate women, and am I a woman with a man's body, but I also, am a woman living inside of a man's body, don't be that bitch then, but seriously, I hate women with the burning passion to burn Satan fry his ashes and put them back together with glue, don't even try to convince me that's wrong if all that you're doing is being a simply just a hurtful bitch blaming me for it, really, don't try, you want me to care for being wrong when you say that you're a better girl than me especially because you just think that you are only a woman who's right, this is exactly why I'd beat a bitch's ass, you know what I think, I think that when a man walks up to you on the side of the street with you walking next to your girlfriend and he says he has a proposition for you, you have to slap the shit out of your girlfriend for a million dollars, I'd say, you don't have that kind of money, but God forbid girls if he just so happens to pull out a million dollar check, boom, bitch slap straight into the fiery depths of hell, and you wanna know what else too, when she questions and wonders to herself why that I did it, well, then she'll know why too, the only time that I don't feel that you even need a reason to understand what I think about women, that's when a police officer comes to me asking, sir, why are you dumpster diving this late at night, and I say looking for a new girlfriend, he asks why, because my girl is a dumpster hoe, then you'll know, I won't just start knocking bitches out left and right for being bitches bitching about bitches being bitches, no, because I do happen to think that women can do anything that a man can, I'm not going to jeperdise that by picking a side every time a woman just happens to call me wrong every time that I am, you women shouldn't be doing that stuff either too, like I've said before, and I've kept on saying, I am a woman in a man's body, I am just happening to be a real woman, I'm not claiming to be anything, I am a real woman, just a woman in a man's body, I do however do believe believing in this thing called equallity, I am that man that you aren't and wish you were whom to that be believing in true equality, why, because girls, I'm not total fucking bitch, that's why, hahaha, if you need more than that, then hey, don't fucking be a woman and try to say that I'm wrong then, I'll say it again, I am a woman in a man's body, and I, know that I am right, I don't need a reason, I am, because being what I am, I am right, and I just so happen to have the body of a man, what more could possibly women ask for anyway even, it's just beyond me, so if you feel that I am wrong because I am a man, then this, girls, prove it bitch, at least, prove it bitch, I mean, I won't knock your ass out just for being wrong or being a woman, but if youre gonna do that shit, then be that fucking bitch, be the bitch that proves me wrong, don't just you, damn, shit, don't be that bitch, but do be that bitch if when you think you know you're right because, you are right woman, don't just hate a man when turn out unpleasant for you, you're a grown ass woman, you already know that I don't even give a shit, the least that you could possibly do is either be not that girl or be that bitch to prove me wrong, if, you're going to claim that you are right because women usually just are right, then, don't blame the problem in the first place on a man for just being a man, that's a bitch thing move to make, that's a real woman, that's a woman, hahahahha, hahha, I'd much rather, love, that bitch for putting me in my place because she you know well really is right for being a girl, a bitch, than that bitch who is only doing it just to be a bitch and prove me wrong for being a man, at least the bitch that's being a bitch because of me actually has the real reason to say whether or not that I'm wrong for being just a man to think I am, why on earth in the world, girls would you want to tell a man that he's wrong because you happen to think being a girl that you're right for being a woman, that's just what a girl thinks, when really being right being a bitch does mean that you were right to be and also that you got to make yourself known being the different girl that what everyone else thought you were too, including other women, you could, could be that girl, just it is all that you have to do, is one, not be a bitch, for God sakes just because you want to be even, and two, don't fuck with bad guys and expect to get away with it just because, like just because, you are a woman, that's stupid, that's fucking insane, I mean, yeah, I can goe on and on, but being the girl inside that I am, I'm not going to just, destroy stupid girls, even for if they are being stupid girls, but it angers me, I was trying to say this for a minute now that, that, that if I am going to love a girl, then I'm going to love a girl, not because I fucking love women, but because I love a fucking girl, because I fucking love a girl, if I'm gona love a girl, then, I'm gonna love a girl, what's wrong with that, nothing, exactly, girls should understand this, and shouldn't be trying to say men are simply wrong and that what women are would are be right because women are right, stop doing that, and if you are like that, and lets say you're not even gonna care about being a girl being right, the hey, don't be blaming men, me, what the fuck, haha, ha, I'll fuck you up, me, hahaha, damn it, bitch, I'm sorry, I do what I want, I'mma grown ass man, woman, excuse me, right, I didn't studder, like a bitch, haha, haaaa, haha, alright, if you're going to be that way, then and I'm not going to say that there is anything wrong with you for being a woman, see how that works, I am in a man's body, you being a stupid girl is, the least of my problems without you having to be a bitch about it just for me to know why being a man that I'm wrong about you, nothing is wrong, anything, nothing, with loving a woman being a real woman, that's why that, I'm not, going to be a man and, try simply saying that the only reason that I love women is because I happen to be a man and love women, if you can't understand that, then don't be my bitch, bitches, when I say goe make me a sandwich, don't fucking wonder why that you're a girl while and at the same time contemplating a good enough comeback, bitch you better comeback with a God damn sandwich, or don't even try, you be that girl, you be that girl, or don't, truthfully, that's why I'am saying, just saying, that yeah I am a real woman, not for eny other reason than that, I am a real woman, I don't need another more reason even than that, I am right, I won't either blame or condem you for being either or none a girl that wants to be that girl or my girl for being that girl to be the girl that is, because I'm a man, and whether you a woman choose to believe me or think you can possibly accept it at all even, even that, you're either going to be a girl that will love me no matter what for you being a woman, being a real woman, or you will not because I am not a man that you can say as being a girl that you could ever possibly love too, for me though, you either are that, or I honestly couldn't give a shit less, I mean of course unless you just happened to be Selena Gomez, all other bitches that want to be bitches, yeah, I'm not that guy that you should be fighting for attention to your good traits girls, oh that still leads me to me believing in women, I mean, if this shit, was what offended women, then obviously no matter what the reason, there just has to be a girl out there that is even more twisted and fucked up that all of these girls, who either knows it being a women or neither noticed it because every other women thought that girl was not even like a real woman, now I know she exists, I'm not even going try to bother these girls, why should I, I'm a woman, sorry, that is her she doesn't speak for me, I'm just not going to try messing around with other girls, if what they are worried about is being wrong for being women but only cares about one God damn thing in this world that girls are right for girls other girls always being right, I know these girls, are not that girl, and there's nothing wrong, I mean, you're a lesbian Arielle, you are a girl who likes other girls, I'm not either hating on a girl because she is a girl or even tripping for a girl not like me who isn't already trying to say I'm the bad guy who's wrong, if I am worth the man I am, and if being the girl I am means truthfully what it does, then the only girl that I should be worried about is not every fucked up bitch out there, sorry, yeah, yeah that's right, those are words, nice going brain, it's that the girl who is wrong for being the girl I can tell is who also I can tell doesn't even know she notices just how wrong she is by simply being that girl, and these girls over here, they're just wondering whether I am simply just a man who can even give a shit that they are wrong girls because, they are, girls, that just proves my point even more, if I'm going to be a good man to be wrong because really I just am, then I don't want just any bitch out there to tell me that I'm wrong, especially just happening to be a girl, I want that girl that no one had to tell to do it, that girl who could tell me whether that I am wrong, wrong too, being a bithc, I don't care, that girl, her, I want her, I'll tell you why exactly why, why, because that's just how much that I believe in women, even though I am a real woman living in a man's body, fuck those bitches, I'd rather be the wrong man, for loving a girl, who doesn't know she can be loved, than that bitch who is only concerned about being a real bitch, because, other bitches are not even going to know just how wrong she is for being that one girl who happens to really love me for her being a girl to me, oh yeah, Arielle, yeah, yeah, I am that girl, I also, want to be that man who will want forever that, that, that to be he can possibly know now whether or not that one girl really loves him or not for being just the man he is to her, that's what I want, and if it just so happens that I have to be a bitch being a bitch destroying other stupid no good bitch girld in the process, well then, no man is ever going to say they didn't get what's coming to them then, but, this Arielle, I know that you're a girl and you love women, I'm a girl and I do love women since I love a girl even though I do happen to hate women too, so, that must mean, that, well I don't actualy hate you either, and you're not even a girl that can say that all you want that just you just want to like girls and hate not to love boys, is that right, right, I am not forcing to be what I wish to be upon women, I can be both a woman who love and not loves other women for wanting to love other women, just like, I for one me I can be that girl and who also happens to love a man for no good reason for any other reason, reason, other than that being that I love a man because I want to be well just so I don't have to be that girl or just any other girl too, why, and I know that sounds far fetch, the thing is this, that as long as you aren't that girl, but you still are a girl for you, you can be that girl to love that girl and it be totally fine, goe for it too, I mean whatever the reason, for you, it can be anything, it could be, maybe you do hate men and think not much of them, it could be even that you just think women are better for you too, it doesn't matter to me, as long as you love women, a woman, you do love women right, then it's totally fine, I mean I am a woman, and I love a woman kind of, but you are a woman, you can love whoever that you want, I'm only saying it doesn't bother me, you know, if you loved wanted to love women, not even a woman, just women, haha, ha, you know what, it is a testament to what I believe in, not even because I am a woman, see what I'm getting at here, don't, I mean, if you were to wonder what I would say, don't, just know this, then, I can be a woman in a mans body and love a man for the same reason as that, nothing is wrong, exactly, since that then means that I can also be a girl to love a girl that I if even I can even if that girl isn't you too, and I can still not care that you do, it actually means, that, that well if me agirl in this body of a man were to love a woman, and she not know why it's right, it still will be right, because you can be a girl to love a girl, you can, is what I'm saying, it isn't right or wrong, but you can Arielle, I'm not just going to be a girl to put you out if I'm being the same way for a man, not that it matters, I know I am a man that can love a woman, you can be agirl to love another girl, if you just want to love girls or even just a girl too who you wanted to love you, even if I am not that girl, you still can be, and there is nothing I would say is, wrong with, that, I want to love a girl while I am one who doesn't know she can love me because and why she might have thought she was ever right for doing so that, I'm not forcing girls to do anything, remember, I want to be a girl who can be right loving a girl, actually, just if it is truely possible, so even if it is wrong, I am telling you saying to you that is alright for you and I won't care, I'm not is the game of loving women just to make every girl who doesn't want to love me, a man, love me, I only need that one girl that no girl thinks that girl should ever be right for loving a man or woman for herself, like me, if I can be that girl, and it be fine, then you can be that girl to love other girl for being a girl too, this, is how dedicated that I am, to one woman, as if one woman being truly right wasn't good enough already, well then, you're gonna love this, you can, you can, love any girl out there and believe me now it won't be such a bad thing even, even with a girl like me who might, might, love a man for the complete other reasons why no girl would will ever be the girl to, isn't it perfect, I would hope a girl you thinks so, I'm too good to be wrong for being a wrong bitch, girl power, hahahahahaa, yeah, yeah that and, I'm saying that you can, that means something, I hate women, but you can love one, I'm not a dick because I'm only a man, I will love any girl who wants to be love or thinks she can be, that's the thing, yes, I'm saying, any girll worth having and loving out there, any, all of them, all of them Arielle, they don't just have to be wrong all the time for me to love them, they only have to be girl to be right once, it's not about me, see, not forcing women, I just want the chance to say that I am right for once no matter what the reason or outcome, is that not too little for a girl to ask for when she is clearl wrong for tinking it, right, I would still be someone to be thinking about that girl, no matter whether other girls were ever right or wrong about me, if I want to be a woman in a man's body to say it too, yes, I want that too, and there is nothing wrong with it, with the chance to, I can still say because, I am a woman, even a man who says he hates women and wants to love a woman for being one too, I can still say that, even while, I am a real woman who is just in a man's body, because, then yeah I can still say so, I will be that woman, and you will be that woman then to love some other girl for that same reason to, I just won't be that girl, you will be, to love that girl, I'm rooting for you, I'm not forcing anything or claimed to be, I can be a real woman and love a girl too, I mean no matter the reason I really can, but I don't have to, you can be the girl to love any girl, me on the other hand, if I am going to be able to say that I can love any girl while me in a boy's body for being a girl too, then, it doesn't matter to me if I love that girl being a girl really or not, because I am a girl who hates girls, different than just girls, that's all what those other girls care about, me though, I care about this, being that one girl who can be right and loving anyone man or woman for any whatever the reason and it still be alright to be, it is my believe as that girl the right girl, that I can still make that happen because I am that girl who is a woman, hates women and who also believes being a woman in a man's body that I still can even with a girl you also loving another still other girl out there, you have no idea, just how much, that I really believe that women can do anything a man can, this is the reason, right here, I can be that girl, in a man's body, and still know I will be right for being able to simply say as a girl that I can still love another woman, while even you still are the other girl who also still can say so too as well, and there not have to be anything wrong with me just for, yeah, just for being a wrong girl in thinking it that I can possibly love a man who it just so happens doesn't even know he can love me too, or girls, I am not just a girl who thinks that I'm right, I think you are too, I think every girl is right for some reason, they're girls, that's why that, I can be a woman, and still say when a woman like you does love a girl too, that there isn't anything wrong with me or it if I said I can, if I can be such a wrong girl, not that I am a girl that can even be loved, what I'm saying is that, I think even the most wrong girl out there all of them who does think so, she still can be right just for simply loving a man whether girls thought so too, and that nothing would be wrong with it just because other girls think so too, it makes perfect sense, this, this is why, because not all girls can do, only one can, if I would have to be that girl one girl, even in a man's body to be wrong even loving a real man, just so you can be right in loving another woman, then I would do it, happily, what do you know, look at that, Arielle, a man is what I mean, he can love a girl like that, even with when no girls think she is right, see what I'm saying now, it doesn't bother me, that you love women, not even if I was really a woman who hated woman, I don't give a shit, all women, can be right or wrong, but if what we are to believe about women, is to be believed, then nly one woman can be right, even for it just so happens loving a even a man, it can happen, who's gonna be the woman to say no, not a woman in a man's body that's who, exactly, not every woman can be loved by other woman, understandable, alright, but if you were going to be that one girl to say loving just a girl is right, just to be that girl to say so, then that girl would have to be the right girl then, that's what I meant, not every girl can be loved for being just a girl, like not a girl thinking she can be all by herself on her own anyways, so if all girls are right, want to be right, but you can't love all women and still be a woman, maybe a woman in a man's body can, have you ever condidered, thought of that, that wasn't even what I meant to say, I'm just not going to care, one woman, even no matter who, any girl who thinks she is really all that wrong who is a girl, the way that you can be a girl and really love that one girl, you being a girl too, is if, you were the girl to think that you are right for you, not for other girls, that's why other girls are so wrong, thinking being girls they know better than men, it's not men they should be worrying about, women like that are wrong, just for thinking it, they think men are wrong, there is no reason, all women that who are women do think that they are right, even when there is a reason they are not, it only makes sense, that the real solution is not to blame men, but to actually be that girl who thinks she is that one right girl, all girls are like that, it means, that it doesn't matter if you love girls and it really is wrong, it means that because since it doesn't matter then, you can't be the wrong girl for it because if all girls out there are wrong for being the girls who think girls only love other girls for being girls too, that's it, any girl can be right for loving other any girls out there and it not be wrong, why, because no girl can ever be that one so wrong of a girl, just, for being that one girl that loves a girl, any girl, no girl, even that they are the girl thinking so, that's what I mean, there can only be one girl, you either are right or you're not, it doesn't matter whether or not, but any girl, just like all girls can love another woman and there not be anything wrong with it, imagine that, all of them, one girl, and here are these girls, trying to say that men are the ones causing the world to be so bad and hurting women, it's not even right for a woman to ever think that, which, is exactly why, you can love any of them but I'm only loving one, and she will be my fucking bitch, or God damn women being bitches, wanting to complain acting so right to a man and getting mad they are the girls who are being oppressed for being what they call themselves bitches, you got to be kidding me man, I believed there is without a doubt now, if I was worried if girls thought I was I was a bad man, now I really think now that there must be one girl who knows how right I am, and I don't even have look that far, one of them is already thought to be more wrong than the rest just for thinking she's the only girl who would be right, haha, ha, that's funny, yeah bitch, I can be that girl, fuck them bitches, I don't give a shit, whatever you're reasons too to love being a girl that loves other girls too Arielle, someone, is clearly wrong, and I am not a betting girl, but I promise you it just has to either be one or the other here men or woman, I'm betting on the women, everything I just said, yeah, that was me, was me talking from my man prespective, I know, that's kind of wrong, I mean I don't want those girls, but I know one thing I love me a woman, I don't need that shit, mother fucking Selena Gomez, haha, hahahahaa, haahaaaa, oh yeah, it's good, I'll be that guy though to love her, fuck bitches, no explination needed, access granted, I will even be this guy, and be that one girl who all of those other girls tries telling is wrong too, and I'll still be that one bitch to prove them all wrong too, I mean it, let a bitch try proving Selena Gomez wrong for being my bitch, yup my bitch, I don't even give a shit, it's still better than being that one wrong woman blaming herself being wrong on a freaken man, just a man, what the fuck, I'm way too believing in real bitches to be a dumbass believing what other girls say about me being this man, if that girl is the wrong girl, then I don't even, even want to be the right girl, I'm just saying there is one though, there is one, she exists, damn, she didn't get here by just piggy backing off whether or not men were wrong, or right for that matter, shit a grown ass woman, and she is a fucking bitch, fuck bitches, those bitches, those bitches right there, I mean those girls think that they are right for being girls, this one girl blows them, excuse me, Arielle, all of the other wrong bitches away with just the thought of herself being the right girl, perfect, like a real bitch, you know what I'm saying, Arielle, if a man can love a girl like that, just imagine, when that guy is right, just imagine how right you would be for being a girl too, for loving another girl too, those girls don't get it, that's why I hate them, literellay this is all about them trying to say a girl like me like this, can't for being the wrong girl, to love a man like that, when they just want to blame that on men, I don't think so, I might be a wrong man, but I could love just any bitch being for she is wrong then than the bitch trying to say she's just right about this one girl, seriously, it's not fair is what I am wanting to say to you Arielle, this, it's not fair for those women, whether or not because of a man, or not, if you are going to be that bitch who wants to put men down for being just a simple man, then you don't even deserve to call yourself a real woman who's right for being one too, like I said, only one girl can be right, if it's not any of them, then it's not because of men, it's because this one girl beat all of those bitches asses that's why, and she is right, why be the wrong girl, when you can be the right girl, or be just a that girl who is a girl who loves another girl too, that's where you fit in that Arielle, I don't believe as a woman myself, that you are one of those, but I can clearly see pointblank that you are indeed such one a that one girl who can possibly truly love other girls, I'm telling you man, no woman is wrong, but I really believe in women and it's not because of women, well, you know, apparently not, damn, no woman can be right for loving a man, if even all of the women out there just think every woman out there is right for only being a woman, that's dumb, and for the record, that's why yeah, this is me being a man, why I will say if I even were a betteing girl and had to bet all that I have and all that women have too, I would bet against women then if I were a man though, so, yeah love a woman, Arielle, just do it for you though, you can want anything, like any woman can, but don't be that one girl to hope simply a man be wrong, because you know what girl, you're right, this is me telling you that, you already know now I don't care, and because of that, right, because of that, you can be the girl to, you know it, why, well, like I'm saying, well, I'mm not going to be that girl to stop you, and I am a woman in a man's body who hates women, if you can't think of a better reason to trust me being a wrong man to women than that, then, I mean, hey, you get it girl, you're a fucking lesbian, it's not like I'm going to be the man to tell you that you're wrong for being that one girl that likes giving a woman what she really deserves, I wrote this message to prove a point to you, I mean I don't think that you would be a girl to get all of that, listen, I meant if you were listening to that, that it's alright, there's nothing wrong with that at all, how many women live on the earth, and how many women have to be right only once, This was all beyond just my ability to be right or wrong, it's because I'm a guy and I can say that, even if a girl was wrong for loving another girl, the most that she could be even being the wrong girl is that she gets a guy telling her she's wrong, but I'm one person and not just a man, I have the perspectives of being both male and female myself, that's why that I would know what either makes a girl or boy love a girl, so that means no there isn't just one girl out there that could ever possibly that one girl who is so wrong being a girl no matter even how wrong she is, I mean, yeah it's what I was trying to say, and no girl could I ever force my self onto because no one girl that that could ever possibly exist like that to me in the first place, do you understand that, this is what I was saying, no one girl no girl is just that one girl who is to be that wrong to me, whether just a girl loves another girl or not to me, isn't something that I would ever possibly be able to know myself, the only girl that has to ever be right to me is just the one girl that is, I couldn't just tell you that even whether one girl liking another like the other girl is even possibly rather be right or wrong myself, that all doesn't matter to me at all, I am a woman who is in a body's body, the only girl that I would have ever know to be that one right girl to love another to me, is, is that one and only girl that is really actually right, so, even if I was a man, I would be that guy to bet against all women, if no girl is right, then it won't matter if I am a right guy or not, so then, only one girl can be that one right girl, get what I'm trying say here, it was stupid for girls to ever try thinking that men were the ones to be wrong just to be wrong for being men, I can even say that too since no other girl out there besides that one girl could ever be right about one girl who happens to love another, it means, all girls whether they know it or they just don't even realize this important fact alone themselves, there is always that one just that one girl who has always been right about girls and no such other girl like that could have ever known that if not being a girl themselves to want to have been, but that's what I'm saying, only one girl that is like that can possibly exist like that all by themselves, the one the is a girl who is living inside of a man's body, did girls ever know that before, did girls ever even wonder first whether or not that possibility was ever ttrue, well then, I think that you must be who knows what I mean by that, one girl never have to be that girl, no other girl like that has ever possibly exist being just that one girl, so all girls must be thinking that there is one just one girl who would be right if she would have ever been to wonder in the first place if whether or not that hse was ever wrong or right herself or not, and yeah, only one girl like that can exist, so, one girl like that already exists, just like I said, she just really wouldn't be that one girl, however, you loving another girl, you see it would mean that no one girl has to be right, so one girl who is right is not wrong for being wrong she is that one girl to be that one girl who is, because she is right, even whether or not any girls being girls ever thought her to be or not, that one girl, if girls are going to say she is right for being right herrself, only one right girl all only but one girl like that can possibly ever exist who is, and she does exist, because ou know what else that mean, I'm not that girl is right and been right, especially because I was ever wrong, now you get it Arielle, just no one wrong girl even exists because one girl is right already, right now, like right now, and she may not be a wrong girl for even whatever reason that any other girl would ever possibly know even, if that all is true, one girl couldn't have done all of this all by herself, but all girls themselves would know a right girl a girl would be right to even them all of those girls themselves, and not even one girl would really ever possibly know that if it was one only one really wrong were to be ever to possibly exist, since a girl who is that does exist, what does it even matter or not whether girls were just right or wrong about men even at all, all girls could be that one girl who may think herself that she already knows who that one girl who she really is who she really is, if I were to say to you, that I bet against women, but I said also that I do this because I think women are wrong, then, it's not because one girl to me is ever to be being that one right girl to me even, one girl is right who is that one girl to only be does exist already, it wouldn't matter, even if I was a girl to tell you all that, whether or not one girl can love another, well then I guess that depends on the other girl doesn't it, because it would, and only girl could ever be right about that whether or not she was ever right or wrong about that, she would have to be, only one girl who thinks she is the right one girl can exist and it's not her, so, yeah, Arielle, do you get me on here yet, I basically just got you to see that there are as amatter of fact a lot of different girls out there in the world right now, and that how many of those girl are actually wrong girls who really are actually wrong girls being wwrong and I didn't even have to even try telling you that only one right girl who is here among them is really that one right girl, would you believe me, even if I was a girl to tell you that, because if you are girl, then you never even had to ever possibly worry about whether or not I being a girl who is to be to tell you're wrong is to exist being to be what that is, you would know don't you, that only right girl is really that one right girl do you, because she is real and does exist, just because no girl could idetify, never meant first off, that one girl, that is right wouldn't and wasn't ever a real girl to exist, if I wanted to be a girl to tell you loving girls is alright, then, only you would have to be that one girl, that's why, one girl like that could just be existing already, and yet it's true, that one girl like that does already exist too though, it's not a girl who is going to ever be a girl and be thinking at the same time that, that, that it's because men a woman that women are the really wrong ones to be, if you are going to be the girl to say that, then you must have already been that one other girl to the right one who is wrong being a girl too, so, that means, that you would have to especially if I was a girl too myself be the one to be that one girl who did think that I was ever right being a girl being a girl, if I did, tell you that, you don't have to be that girl Arielle, one girl like that does already does exist already, because girls are stupid, if they didn't already know that, well not that it's a bnus that they are do happen to be girls, but those girls would be stupid though, and they wouldn't even know it, that's why stupid girl do exist, and not just a right one does, but only one girl that only one girl could ever be the girl to ever tell all of those other girls thaat they ever were to possibly be right, so, yeah, can a girl say that, ehh, but you are a girl that can and who also has the very ability to love a girl, I mean whether or not it was or wasn't ever right to begin with, you could be the most wrong girl on the planet, and it still wouldn't matter to me, I would bet against if I were just a man, and if I was actually really a woman and I hated women myself, but girls would want to blame men for not loving girls, this is where it ends, only one girl would be right for loving a man and knowing those girls are wrong, because only one woman would ever love a man for that very reason right there, and I would tell you being a girl myself no other girls out there would ever be that the girls I mean those girls to be right for being even girls, if that makes a little sense to you, or that then it makes some sense that the meaning I'm saying is this I am one girl and not just a man being the one right man, no, I would be one girl who would know that men and women are equal, not whether or not they are, but actually, the one, who would ever possibly know that myself, do you know what means Arielle, well it mean yeah actually you're not one of those girls, you can be the girl to be wrong, you can be, but, there isn't even a girl out there that you could say that you couldn't get to love and it totall a right thing just for you being a girl to like another girl, the message is clear here, it doesn't matter what girls think, girls shouldn't be girls who that just ry wanting to and wanting to ever just be the girl to tell men that they are wrong, I'm going it to you as straight as I possibly can give it to you Arielle, like I'm talking, you can be a girl to think that any or all girls are right or wrong, you could be a girl to love being a girl just to love other girls too, it would be alright, I wouldn't be a girl the girl to tell you that, that at least, that you're ever wrong for being a girl and loving other girls too though, so, you would and I say should if I were a girl and I loved girls, then I would tell you that I would be a girl to bet for women not against being wrong or right, it might just sound strange to you beng a girl who has never heard that ever before, I can tell you what that thing is, that's called equallity, when no woman has to be that woman and to have to be the woman that's the woman, woman, to ever know that she is wrong for being wrong being a girl and even if all other girls were wrong too, you could even think being a girl to think that women are wrong just for being right, it still wouldn't matter, only one girl would be then, see how that worked out, I couldn't tell you being a woman myself that it's alright for women loving other women, I'm not a women who would be, do you get it, so, yeah well, yeah, that's why it pisses me of these little girls trying to say that things in the world are all men's faults and stuff, no girl could ever be right about something like that, one women would be right but, then you could be a girl who thinks that all other girls out there are wrong just for being wrong girls too, the only way, if you don't know that, is that one girl is the only girl out there right now who is to be right being a girl, but, no girl out there is ever being that just one girl to ever be right in the world, and if it's not any of these or those girls, then only one girl that is does exist already right now, imagine what I'm saying, you could be a girl to say and maybe be right or wrong, just for being a girl to say that, you believe since you think that girls loving girls is right and there isn't anything wrong with it because girls can possibly actually love other girls, and you would still be just a right gir for even saying it too and just just even thinking it either, one girl does exist, I am telling you that was from my guy perspective that it is possible for a girl like that to love well even or think a girl is right really for loving girls, I didn't even have to say even that I was a girl to think that's right I mean right now because I am a girl even at all, if you wanted to be a girl to say and be right about it, then this is what I wouldn't be telling you that I am telling this to you telling you this right now that I would be saying that you are even but just because I am a real woman myself right now too, I wasn not saying that at all, I am a woman and I hate women, but I am not a woman that could ever tell you that you are ever even right now that you are, to be a girl and love another woman I mean, it was never about being the girl to ever be right first off, or if she is wrong either, one right girl to girls exists, she would to girls, snd so only one right girl would be, and that's what I'm been trying to say all this time, from the very first moment in that moment in time that I said I will love a girl because I would love a girl, this whole entire time my point I was trying to make then it was this now, so you know I'm not crazy, I couldn't have been a girl myself and said that to you and thinking I be right, so uhh, yeah Arielle, I would be a girl to think that you are right, like, come on, I would be a girl, who, would think that you are right and couldn't say it to you because I just am, but I am, so, one girl would be right and not ever be wrong no matter if men just were being men, that means, that, and you wuld still be a girl who could think that one girl is right for just being a girl too, I never even had to be the girl myself to ever be the one to have said that one to you before now myself. It's how that pisses me off though, it does, I did want to be the girl that girl to say it to you, but because other girls, apparently not the right ones were blaming all of that on men, so apparently that kind of stuff just doesn't even

caseyxsharp 7 Sep 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

great comments to this post!

Haha. Excuse me. I'm alright now, I'm alright.

I don't wanna make a whole bunch of posts on you page just little strips here and there of things I would say to you. So, I think, that maybe I should just say them like this. I think that you're gonna see a lot of me from now on, aside from all what people may say about you, I mean aside from all that, because I really don't give a shit about that stuff, I really don't, I think that, if I were to think something about you, then I would be telling it straight to you instead of trying making other people simply just want to hear it myself, which is great, because I would think about even the stuff that you're thinking about saying because other people would be saying stuff about you, I think that's more interesting to me than even what anyone else ever could possibly say about you to me, and then I would talk to you about it if I were to be thinking about it. I would say it to you, and not, even, that I would think by doing it, doing it that I would make you have any response at all, I would just say it to you. Like, right now I'm thinking, because I'm watching that video about you talking about what someone else said right now, I haven't watched a whole lot about you lately and I think that I should that it's been long enough that I probably should anyways, I'm thinking that you would make a good God damn law woman, you know that, you know that Arielle Scarcella, I mean not that you would just be right or wrong, did you know this, that you would just make a really good law woman, because you do. I wouldn't even bother thinking about hiring an attorney to deal with sexuality or gender in a courtroom, I would just hire you. You make it your thing that to be you are a girl that's talking about this stuff, like to actually be talking about this stuff, not that people don't see that doesn't be what you are doing like it's a good thing, you just do talk about this all on your own, and you're also a woman, I couldn't even tell you how awesome that is, I mean yeah I sure do believe that I am a woman in a man's body, but you, you're just a girl and you do this talking about it anyways and it's not that it even concerns you although you believe you're a woman who has a voice on the matter anyways though, I believe that even if this what you do wasn't a scandal somewhere, that you'd still be talking about it too. That's what I think is awesome and attract me to you, You would be that one girl that would still be doing this stuff even if no one ever watched, and it's not even that you do it just to have people watch you, you just are a woman and that's your thing is to do be talking about stuff even if no one else is, I mean, if there wasn't a good reason for me to like what you would have to say before, there is now, because, I actually am a woman in a mans body and think that's awesome. I think I should tell you this right now, because, it might have been fun or not to sometimes occasionally like what each other says and show our likes and dislike, but you're not just doing this for me are you right now, and well that's a good thing I think too, because neither am I or doing it just for you to hear it, this is just what I do, and this is what you really do, it seems that's why I am saying this right now, my objectives to talk about gender and sexuality are just right alongside but in direct line view or your perspectives that you would be having being a girl that wants to say them, so that's good and all, I would do that, but I already know you're doing this because you really want to not because you think it's just right either, so, since that's what I would be wanting being a girl too and it's something that I would be saying anyways even to a girl like you that also wants your voice to be what matters too, I think that you should know that this is what I really think about you and if we're going to be serious about what we do, I don't just want you to be that girl that has to step out of line just for me either, I want to do something for you instead too, and that's really what I was going to say, I mean, if you see me saying stuff to you, just know it's not to only get you to see it, it's to be me who want a girl like you to see it because I would want you to, like just because, yeah, that's what I meant.

Damn it, I was also going to say. That this is great what you do and I like it, but this isn't just why it's interesting to me though, I would be don't get me wrong, but right now I'm more like who is this very interesting opinionated lesbian who I've never known about saying this sort of stuff. So, I'm trying to say this is just fun to me, it's just this is fun to me and I wanted you to know that.

It does, it does effect females dude. I was going to say that your shit is on point Arielle, I can just know that it's not even that I think you could be right, it just so happens that I do think that your shit would be on point and it so is. I apologize if, I come off seeming that I just want you to hear everything I think about women, right now I would want you to know that. I understand what you do, you just do this, this is what you do, and I get that, that's why I would be apologizing if it seems that way, I hope not, but I do have a lot I would want you to hear though I do think. Second time I've edited this now, haha, you're funny as shit, dude Arielle, oh my gosh girl, you're just like stare into camera says I do say this when there is misogyny in the community that effect women and all that, oh that is funny as shit. Oh, I get where you're coming from, good job girl. You would be good at making a commercial about monster trucks, it doesn't even have to be about monster trucks, you're advertisement would just goe, me talking about feminism and women, come to the monster truck monster mash this Sunday, because gender equality bitch! Hahhahahaa.

I need to be serious for just one moment though, it's just so you would know, this is me being honest with you, and I think that you would know, that, that the only reason right now that someone would say anything bad about you but bad because of what you belief being a girl, is just because, you are a girl, I'm sorry to say that, but it's true, so true. There you goe.

Hi, I'm a trans man. So, my perspective on this might be of use to you.

My first question: Did you tell this trans man that are a woman because you really feel like one? Or did you say that to try to prove some point? Because if it's the former, then you might be trans yourself. If it's the latter, then, forgive my bluntness, you are being an asshole.

You being right or wrong has nothing to do with your sex or gender in my opinion. People of any sex/gender/orientation can be wrong.

If you want to talk to me and get more perspective, feel free to respond to this or send me a private message. I'm an honest and open person and I'm willing to talk to you about my experience as a trans man. But if you do, I request you try to address one topic at at a time, more succinctly, instead of all of this text at once. That would ease written communication. We could talk through one idea at a time and then move on to the next.

Oh, you actually make good points and I haven't even read all of it yet. Uhh, so no I didn't do that, well this is how it happened, I messaged this person on Facebook, they looked like a girl that was cool and fusilier, so I talked to them, and so then I found out that I knew them kind of in high school, they were a girl they said then, but that now he or she is like a girl but presents to be a boy, the word they used transmasc, which is exactly what it sounds like, and here's why I said what I said, because it sounded like they would really be able to understand how I am feeling, but was also making them be more interesting to me too, like because not just that but they were just like me just the opposite and having a girl's body but wants to identify as being a boy, that's the opposite of me, but they were really trans, I'm not really trans, I am just a real woman, I mean, it's not that it really bothers me what happened, I just would be thinking am thinking now that probably being a girl claiming to be a real girl while having the body of a man might not have been a good idea when talking to a person who isn't and then wants to actually not just change but to become a whole different gender that's not even the same as mine, especially when they are right in the middle of the transition. Just don't do what I did. That's why I think I should say something. It's not just a problem that I thin is a problem, but it is a real problem. And it's not that I am saying that because it's a problem that it's bad either, I am and would be a girl to say who can say they know, I know that it was more like pretty much not a real disagreement to ever have with another person, anyone, even just a trans person, because it was actually pretty much an all around really messed up situation, I can't be a real girl and just expect even a girl who wants to be a man, to, actually understand what I mean about why I am like how I am when they aren't even done becoming what they set out to be. I mean, it turns out well now I know not to do that, just don't do that and then expect something great to come out of it like I did. And well I would have a problem like this and then talk about it, I am a girl.

And all that what I said about, that, was what you were saying too, that it's not about being right or wrong, I was trying to make others understand that by telling what I real beliefs are about it are. And also, it was like that I did say it in there that it's not about that too. Like that's actually what it's about though.

This was helpful, your response, I mean I'm trans, to the extent that I would want to be another gender than what I am physically, but I'm not actually trans, or any of that I'm a real woman. So if I have something that I don't agree with or feel that I upset someone who is trans for real, then I'm like, well I just don't have anyone to talk to about it, other than the trans person whom I just offended, so even without trying to tell my beliefs just to tell others that I think they're right, this right here is like the only place that I can possibly goe at all just to talk to some trans people, so thank you for that.

Hold on, now I just thought about something, I am a woman, I get that, but I have the body of a man, I get that too, but there just some trans people that I wouldn't talk about it with, not because I just think I won't, I'm actually not interested, like me being me, a woman in a man's body, I can't just talk to a male who wants to become female, I mean maybe the wavelength is there but it just doesn't connect, the only kinds of trans people that I would be assuming, like I would really be assuming that I can talk to and they understand me right now, is girls who are either wanting to become a male or have already become one, and that is important to what you asked me, if there was a reason why I started saying what I did, that would have been the right reason right there. And believe me it's not that I wanted that to turn out so long and I don't just do that just to do that, that was a really long and hard thing to say and it was about girls, that's why, and all of that in that one paragraph, that was all one topic, not really a topic a topic to prove a point, but I had to jumble that topic altogether in order for the point to make sense, if it sounds like it might have been an impossible thing for anyone to write and let someone understand it to, then you're not crazy, that was yeah not something that anyone just could write out and it be making sense just for wanting to really try doing it. that was about my beliefs about trans people in that long paragraph, but that isn't the point I was making, that was just what Arielle would have needed in order to understand what the point was that I'm even telling her my beliefs about it at all.

great point babe!!

@caseyxsharp I think I understand more about what happened. You were trying to relate to this person by describing your personal experience and perspective and then he (trans men prefer male pronouns) became offended by your viewpoints and the arguments began. Does that sound right?

The first thing I want to say is a bit of a nitpick about the language you're using. I understand what you mean when you say "a girl who wants to be a man," but in my experience as a trans man, that is not quite true. I have always been male, but the male part is internal (my mind and spirit - soul, if you believe in that) and the body I came with was the female part. In my opinion, what is inside is always more important than the superficial outside appearance. Now I have changed the external part (physical appearance) to match what was always internal. It wasn't that I "wanted" to be male. I was already male and my body was incorrect, if you understand. I wanted my body to match my spirit.

Now, I have another question. Can you describe more what you mean when you say you have a male body, but you are a "real woman?" I see in your description that you identify yourself as a psychic, which I understand to be a spiritual belief. Is your understanding of your male/female self also related to your spiritual beliefs or something else? Forgive me if I get something wrong. I don't understand your viewpoint yet and I'm trying to get there.

@RavenMStark @ariellescarcellaOh, I mean, sorry that it seemed that I was only saying she is a girl who wants to be a man, believe me it's not that I'm trying to say that's what she is, like I would be saying she is just a girl and yadda after that, I meant that as far talking about people in the general sense, identifying to be or not to be isn't even really what's mattering though, that said, it's not that I would say because that, that what is or isn't that people be or not be just be bad and a problem, that's why it's true what I say that it's not what people being trans be or not be that what matters or is even so important that it should be an issue just to be an issue to people, really like it shouldn't, aside from what people think, there isn't anything wrong at all that even does allow people who aren't trans to be concerned enough to make a problem with it, that I'm saying is why people shouldn't have a problem, on the other hand for trans, for tans there is another reason besides just maybe people shouldn't be concerned that is the reason why what they be or not be shouldn't even matter to even to trans people are trans, this, what I was saying, they just aren't trans just because they happen to be trans and happen to want to be anything, follow me on this, they are trans because they want to be something else than what people would think they would have a problem with if what they're thinking about changes like a girl to a boy, that isn't even the real issue, like none of this has to be what people say about trans is that it just has to be either right or wrong, it doesn't even matter, if trans people wanting to be trans were to say that then maybe it would be, but only because they are trans, the real problem that people would say is a problem but really like I'm saying is not really a problem is and they say it is, not trans people, other people, they have a problem that problem because the problem isn't trans people being or not being or wanting to be or not wanting to be, the real problem they have, is that it's not even that they think it is about right or wrong, the only reason people would have a problem with trans people, is simply just all because they have a problem themselves being people trying to imagine being something which would happen to be anything and then thinking that other people would want to change that, the only reason the public would, just would ever, have a problem is if they were only getting aggrivated and upset over whether trans people just really did really want to be anything else different than what people say, which is why they have the problem with trans people, I'm just trying to say, that even so, there still is no reason to think that anything is wrong or something has to be bad with trans people wanting to be anything if the first place even if they just happened to only want to totally be a different person, I was meaning even so that it doesn't matter, because there is nothing wrong with that all all, especially not anything that people talking about other people even at all would should be having right now with that being the problem, so, with that said, really, you're right, I was although saying that it does matter if since there isn't or wasn't nothing to be concerned about, that then, it should matter what people want to be, I mean, if you want to be trans just to be trans, then you can do that, no bad, if you wanted to be a girl, no bad, if you wanted to be a girl because you aren't, or because you really are a boy, no bad, and still that even with boys and girls being anything else or girls wanting to be boys, yeah you can be that, and it, not, matter what you have really wanted to be that you are just be being, I think however that that's why that you should want to be something at least, if you are a real girl, talking about real girls, wanted to be a girl because that is what you are, it isn't about what you being is or isn't being a girl that matters, it's because you are a girl, but that doesn't mean wanting to be a girl, being a girl is bad, like I'm saying it's not even a problem that people should be thinking is a real problem, it shouldn't matter to anyone, you can be something that you are and still want to be something that you aren't just because you aren't that too, and there isn't wouldn't be anything wrong with that at all, especially if you are the one wanting to be that, no matter if you are trans or other people, what I say is, other people say they have a real problem with trans people being trans people, because they want to be trans, and they aren't talking about what trans people are or aren't, that's just straight up talking like you have problems with trans people being trans people just because they are trans people, they don't say that they have anything to be a problem with what they actually are though, like boy and girl for that matter, so if you are, going to talk about what you think other people should or shouldn't change being people so it has to be right or wrong too, then, don't say to a trans person that is trans that the problem you have with that is that you only have this thing you're calling a real problem right now just because in your own words right now you think it is wrong for trans people wanting to be trans people, like what wait what, that's the reason people have a problem with that, it shouldn't even be a problem right now, like seriously. I wasn't trying to make it sound like I'm talking about you if it seemed that way. It's cool that you are male internally, and that you can say that you are that so that's what you are, you get it, you can be that because there's not a problem to you that you have with wanting to be that and it's not that you have to say that's what you're having wanting to be that makes you be that, but, that's just why that you shouldn't have a problem with you wanting to be a male even if you weren't, do you get what I'm saying? Not a problem, none of these matters should be just issues to people or the public, why would people think that people would have a problem with trans people being the issue, I mean, trans people are trans people to those other people, so why, would anyone have a problems to begin with, trans people are trans people because they want to be trans people, and they don't even have a problem with it. No one, like no one should ever have a problem with it ever, I mean, just because other people have a problem with it, that's ow girl brain, that's not even a real problem. I think that I've made my point about that now. Sorry that seemed so outrageous to say all of that, I really am, it's just you have to be outrageous and not have a problem with it when you're dealing with other outrageous people just there there shouldn't wouldn't have been a problem with being that, it does, it does bother me, like this right here would bother anyone, I don't want to be right about something just because someone else was wrong about it, talking about this right now, if I'm gonna be right, then like trans people who want to be trans just because they wanted to be, I will be right, God damn it.

So, you were asking me that other question, anyways, alright now I can give you and answer. For other people, being trans people, you either are or you aren't a trans person, now just so you know that's not really the issue right now, but remember that, that's for trans people who are trans, for those people they can say they are something on the inside and it not be what they are on the outside, I am not one who would be saying what is on the outside isn't what's on the inside, not even at all, and you wouldn't hear me saying that, you can be anything, and like I said already there isn't anything the matter with that, sometimes what is on the outside is was is on the inside, sometimes what's on the inside is what is really on the outside, and maybe that's really what you are or just maybe, maybe, just that you could be too, but for you to be able to say that, don't just say I'm a trans person because I'm a trans person, no, you are something, how you know whether that you are trans, a person who is trans, is by what you really are, so yes it would matter, you either are a trans person or you are not, even if you are trans, then you must be trans, to be trans, it doesn't just work like I am trans so therefore I am trans because I am trans, and that, or I shall say, but that is why, that trans people exist and can be trans in the very first place. The way trans people know they are trans is by how they are and they know that by what they are to be no matter what is physical or not, so, there is a connection here between knowing to be trans and what you just are no matter what that is that you might be, the way trans people say, I am trans, when they say that, it's not just because they are that, like that's just because they are trans no, it's because it just so happens that the only way a trans person could call themselves trans, is if they were to actually be trans, so no matter if, you are that or not, it doesn't matter, because you would know if you were that or just wanted to be that, you would have to, to be able to call yourself trans, if not, and you just or really just didn't want to do that, then you're not anything that says you are anything at all, you are just a something that is because it is, there is a difference between being a girl and being a trans girl, and trans people, who are trans would also know this, the difference, you either have to tell other people that you are something different than what you seem to be or you don't because you actually are that like a real girl, there's nothing that is wrong with that, that's the way it should be, so if you were going to call yourself trans because you are and are a girl, then you can say that, for the same reason that girls being able to say I am a girl just because girls are that a girl because they are girls, girls can say that, that's what they are, and so if there isn't a problem anything with that, then why would there even be a problem with trans being what they are or might be, there's not a problem, that's what I'm saying here right now, because you either are trans because you are trans or you are not trans, can't just say and trans people don't need to say that they are just trans because they are trans, you would have to be something, because you would have to be something, to be trans in the first place, it's not that hard to figure. So how do you know that? Why? Because, I'm not either a trans guy or a trans girl, I am just a real woman, that also simply happens to have the body of a guy, what's not to understand, it's exactly what it sounds like. If trans people exist, and I think we can all say now, wink, wink, that they do, then, what's so wrong with me just being a real girl who has the body of a man and trans people being trans because they are trans, why can't I just be what I am, I am, a real woman are a real woman that is having the body of a man, I don't need to be trans to be in order for me to say that. I get that you said what you said to me, I get trans people too, I am a woman, why a trans person would want to be trans, like they would want to be whatever gender, so to me it's not a question of are or aren't, it's just matter of I am girl, I am a girl that gets trans people, and there doesn't have to be problem with that, that would make me want to say or think that I have to be a trans person to be able to say that, I am a real woman, that's exactly what I mean. Trans people, this is where I meant to goe with that I just said, trans people, whether they are a boy or a girl, claiming to be or not, there are similarities between girls who are trans and real girls, that cannot be mistakenly abandoned, whether they or you are a girl physically or boy physically, or you are a boy or a girl who is trans saying that you are indeed a girl, whichever, the similarities do exist outside of whether or not people are or just are trans or not, it would have to be, that's why they are trans people in the first place, so, if you are a trans person, then that's for you to say, you to be able to say that you are trans girl or trans boy, and no matter if what you are physically is just a boy or girl, a girl who wants to be a man, and is trans too, or a boy that wants to be a girl, and is trans too, either one that you really are or if you just wanted to say that you wanted to be a trans person just to be trans, the way that you knew that was how you came up with that, and how you came up with that depended on what you just are, so yeah, you can be anything, I am not a person who would say otherwise, I just am a real girl, I don't just tell people that I'm a girl on the inside because I wanted or wished I was really, for real or for that matter wished to be, I mean no, no, I am a real girl, it just so happens that I do have the body of a man, if trans people can be trans, then I can be a girl, I can be a girl in a boy's body, and there doesn't have to be a problem with that either, I mean, this is what I mean, a woman that is a woman has no problem being a woman or is a woman just because they are a woman, they are however a woman because they are a woman, and if trans people can be that, they can be trans people and just be trans people who don't just have to be man or woman, and why does the have to be a problem, there shouldn't have to be a problem with that either, I mean that's the point that a trans person who is trans would be able to know that, or if they just are like me, a real woman. If you get upset when people who aren't trans talk about what you are and are not, because the just fact is that you're trans and nothing else, then you shouldn't be trying to tell a woman that is a real woman that she doesn't know anything about trans, not only because she is a woman because she is a woman but also because you would have to be trans and just actually be a trans person just to be able to say that she doesn't know anything about trans or being trans all because she is a woman and not a just a trans person. I'm just saying, I'm just saying.

You want to know how being psychic plays a part into that too? I'm not just a guy who say or even that wants to be a girl, I'm definitely different to trans people who would say stuff like that to a girl. Both, like both, I mean both being a girl that is a real girl who is living in a man's body and being psychic, I can say anything here about that was such a normal natural thing, even if I was a girl and that was true, but I'm not and I can't, this is not either of these things any kind sort of normal naturally, the least that I could say here, is that it's, it is, not a normal naturally thing to be, but, I'm not just one of those things, like take this for example, remember what I just said all that what I just said about how trans people know they are trans people really, well, it actually doesn't really apply to me though, it's exactly what I said, that's for trans people, I'm not just a woman or just a trans man, or a trans woman, I would know that not just whether or not that I trans or not, but because unlike people trans people would have to tell they are trans for other people to know they exist and are trans for real, then for real, I don't need to know any of that in order for me to be right, or in other words, for me to be a girl to be, to be, a girl that would be right, that would be right, I'm not, I'm a girl that would know that I am right, because I am a girl that is right, that's the other main difference between me and trans people, or people, it's not even a thing, a thing that can be called natural even by girls, I am a girl with a psychic ability, and you would want to know how that I know that, because I've tested it on girls, not even a real girl who is psychic which did happen to me could even figure out why I would be saying that I am a real girl with a psychic ability and I do live in a man's body, I know, I know it's not natural, and she seen the same exact things that I did about me and yet she still only told me that I was wrong because she was a girl who thought she was and I was a boy who is happening to think just that even at all that I am right about not being a man and being a woman, so when I say being a real and a psychic at the same time isn't a very natural thing like at all, then you know you better believe me and not even a psychic girl herself was able to convince me that I was ever possibly even wrong about this, seriously I mean like at all. I knew all of this, from the very moment I came into existence in the first place, even before that even, like I'm a fucking psychic bitch dude, what else would you be expecting. I didn't just come up with this stuff right off the top of my head because, I happen to be trans, or I happen to be a girl that believes that I am a girl in a man's body, I am a girl that really knows this because I am.This was like, not even a question to me, I don't even know why that people would be thinking that it would be, I am a real girl, this is who I am whether people chose to believe me being one or not, is a real girl. Again, Why? because, I am a real girl and I do know this.

The similarities that was mentioned earlier, this is what I was saying, that to me, to me girls who wanted to be boys, have the same wavelength to communicate as me and interact with me on that same level, talking about girls being girls, because it doesn't matter, it should for anyone, that you are a girl or boy inside, there still are things would relate girls and trans people together just if either one were to exist, a girl that wants to be a man, I can talk to and expect myself at least to expect, that the she that is her not on the inside would be able to understand me and why I say what I do being a girl that is happening to live in a man's body, just because that would still be a girl, that's why I would expect that we could talk and really, really, understand each other. I cannot say that about girls or trans females, men who want to be women though, because one, I am a woman not just in the inside I mean as by being is a woman, two, they want to be like men, tree, I can't even expect them to understand because I mean for one they either want to be men and it would matter then if they are or aren't to them or not but two girls other than myself who are other than myself wouldn't even understand me because I really am a girl living in a man's body, that's like what I really am, and I'm not trying to say anyone can't be anything, not even at all, but I really am a real woman that's living this the body of a man, so that wouldn't even matter to me even if it did, it doesn't to me. And that's, why I'm here, to talk about it being who I am, I would hope that trans people who that are trans would understand me for them being what they are trans, and I would want a girl to understand that too even if she didn't just because she didn't either, if this is such a big deal that people all around from normal other people, to girls wanting to actually be boys, to boys actually wanting to be girls, would be finding a problem in all of this right now, that they felt like telling other trans people and just people who wouldn't know in general they are wrong, then I would be a girl to talk about it here, I am a girl talking about it here to understand more and to talk about my thoughts about what other people think besides just myself, so that's the deal with me.

If I tried telling you everything that I thought was reason for me to believe me being just a girl a real girl, I promise you even, that even if you are a girl who is or wanted to be male, you probably wouldn't even want to know, and I'm saying that as nonchalantly as I can possibly try to say it that right now, like you wouldn't even, I don't claim that you would or wouldn't be to understand it, I would just say that I would be me expecting that if we talked and if it could be understood, then I would be expecting for us to be able to understand how each of us is different or at least the other one is. And as you can see now, I am saying that I am a girl in a man's body, and I would be here to talk about this stuff if I was, so then, if I am going to talk to real trans people, and not only because I just think that it's because I do think trans people just want to be trans people or want something, then this is exactly the place where a girl like me would be coming to understand this here like this right here and right now too, which is why I am doing this right now.

I can answer any question that you've asked, are having or about to ask me, in one response, right now. And so here it is, it's not just my beliefs being related to being spiritual or something else, you know how you put it, like that you wanted who you were to match your spirit, I mean that too, besides all that, what I have said, all of this that makes people be what they are or aren't, the only way any of this would matter wouldn't just be if people thought so or not, if it were, to be mattering even at all, then someone would have to be right in the end, and then someone would have to be wrong in the end no matter what, if you are going to be a person the person who thinks that this stuff matters would matter to you otherwise even if it didn't to you but you would think so, then you would have to be right about it in order to be able to say I know that's right only what I believe, so, if people are just going to goe off out there telling other people that they are wrong only because they think so, then I girl would be right to say and think she is right that's happening and someone is doing something wrong, I'd say that girl would be right, and I am that girl that is saying that girl is right because that girl that's saying that that is, she is me. And therefore, it doesn't really matter to me what trans this or normal people that, to me yes because I am a woman if you were to be that way, then to me you would be either a bitch or you would not be whether rather anyone at all ever were to agree with me even a little, it's not because I would think that, if you are going to get upset about what other people are or aren't, then there isn't any question about it to me that I need to justify you would be a bitch to me then, because I am exactly not a bitch like that and I would know it too. So.

So, I also just wanted to say, that that's why, trans people what they think would be thinking about all this right now, it really never even mattered to be and I think they should know it too, if anyone would know it without me having to be a girl to say it, it would be trans people, it would have to be, but I didn't just do this right now just because I might have been a girl to be really curious what is or isn't what trans people really are going to say about it, I mean yeah thank you for giving the response and for being trans male talking to me about it, I liked that, that was good, but, not just that I thought it would be interest and that I would want to know, the real reason that I did this right now talking about both of these things, being a girl and being trans, is really, it's just because I wouldn't be the person that you should be just expecting to understand what a trans male is going through, I might be a girl and I get it, but I'm not the person that trans people should ever be turning forewords to this to for, I mean, I may or may not be trans even just for being a girl who is a girl in a boy's body, but, but I am still just a girl in a boy's body and that's what I am, why would I even care what a trans male thinks about stuff all this stuff like being said, I wouldn't, that's why I'm saying, it's alright, that's alright, there doesn't have to be problem with that for us to talk about it, either because I don't know or trans just felt like they had to say something to me, fine, I mean, I would be the girl that would talk about it, I would be, like mother fucker, you know who I would be telling something to and actually wanted to hear it and it be understood for them to, well guess what, it's not trans males now just because I was expecting them to actually maybe understand and was wrong about that, no, no not even, if I were going to be telling all of this trans stuff to someone anyone, anyone at all, whether I thought they would agree or not, you know who it would be, it would be Arielle, because she that girl is a girl and is a lesbian too, I mean if anyone would know, what, a reason is to just possibly maybe want wanting to like a girl being a girl, it might just be a lesbian that thinks there just is a reason to like other girls, see, if you want to talk about stuff because you think it's important and not just to bitch and complain that someone just disagrees with you this right here is how you do that. I'm sorry, I felt that I had to point that out for my the girl living inside of me right now. I mean what the fuck is this bullshit? Oh God, oh God, that poor girl, I can just imagine... This was just an all around fucked up situation, I don't even think a girl would believe that a girl could get away with this by blaming it on anyone else. Holy shit.

@caseyxsharp I'm sorry, I can't follow this. I tried, honestly. You probably know exactly what you're saying, but written language can be very hard to follow. Your writing is very "stream of consciousness," which isn't really the best format for a written conversation/debate.

I'm going to leave it at that because I don't think I can have a productive conversation this way.

@RavenMStark Well at least you're honest to me. I don't really know what to say either. I kind of wasn't just saying it just to be saying it, I was saying it mainly for my benefit. I thought I could think of how funny that is, it's what ends up being at the end that, that is kind of the joke about me saying it but I would be about to be thinking about it. If I'm saying something, it's not for just anyone else's benefit.

@RavenMStark It's kind of like just it's how far down it has a hold onto me. It too is a belief that I personally would have, Like a personal insight of one of your own beliefs, but that's just the tthing I would saying is that it's only just another one of my belief that I would have and that even what I'm telling you now is also one of my beliefs right now so too.

It's not really that I would be defending what one thing I belief is what I would be defending if it's just but another other one of my beliefs, you know? I could be just saying one of my beliefs, so instead of even arguing about what any of my own beliefs is, I would rather just be saying one of my beliefs just like another again.

IT would seriously be like this, like I don't even feel like that I would even one for one of my beliefs I couldn't just in defense of talking about of any of them. This is really what I would do.

Ok....I get that it is a rant. But it is a rant in duplicate or even triplet. I think ANY hope of actually getting a point out of the above is lost because of the back and forth going on.

1. Trans people do not change biology. The longer they exist in their originating gender, the more biology impacts their physicality. Also, the longer both society and the effort to conform INFORMS thought processes.

2. People that change gender, and I am one of them, create congruity within themselves WHILE creating INCONGRUITY around them - family, friends, community - and it takes time for that to even itself out. WE, those that change gender, have to make at least SOME allowances for that process to occur. Sometimes it never happens and we have accept that others CAN'T, even if we think it is WON'T.

3. What others think is at best marginally important. It however should not dictate how WE live our lives. As long as we understand the consequences, ALL OF THEM, for our choices. I accepted that many people would not accept me. To the extent that it mattered, I, me, this person right here, made the adjustments. I had, you have, no right to demand others change to conform to YOU.

4. Sexuality is a COMPLETELY UNRELATED matter. Separate that from your POV. And let others have theirs.

5. Rants aside - and trust me, everyone that knows me, know I love to rant! - why do you care? I get that women, and I've been one more than 1/2 my life, care about others much more than men....too much in many cases. Be who you are, a true self. Others should be left to be their true selves too.

6. Finally. There is an ideology, identity politics, which corrupts everything it touches. Trans issues are not exempt and up until March of this year, dominated discussions. Covid has killed much of the momentum that trans activists had created. One of the positives of the covid hysteria. When someone comes at you based on some IDENTITY, first and foremost, determine if it is a political attack or a personal one. Fight the first, ignore the second.

Yeah I know that trans people don't change biologically. I still wouldn't be right for saying someone isn''t a real whatever they claim to be, but people who want to be trans they do have the idea of being real what they claim to be, it's not just like it's untrue that trans people don't want or wouldn't want to to really be real what they want to be if they could have that real option, I mean being real man or woman for instance, why wouldn't that be the end goal for what a trans person wants to be? I don't really know how to respond to you really, I don't have to be right about trans people in order to know something about them, you clearly will want to say that you do, however I refuse to just listen to a person saying that I am wrong for any reason only because they claim to know or be right about something, like being trans, even if you are trans, I already know that you wouldn't know everything there is to know about why or why not that people who are trans would want to be, so, if you're just going to start keeping on telling me about why or why not trans people are trans, I don't want to hear it, I don't know how you'd expect me to respond to that, this isn't even all about trans people, it is about trans people, but not all of it, there are many reasons why someone would be trans, and it doesn't even have to be that they want to be, I mean you either are trans or you aren't, and just because men for example want to wear women's cloths, it doesn't mean they just want to become the other gender all of the time any man puts those cloths on, but if you are a man who is going to be like a woman and you want to be, then you are trans, you're can't be trans and not want to be trans, you either are or you aren't. And I'm not making anyone change to conform to me or claim that I know anything better, I just know what is right, and there's nothing wrong with that. Take me also for example, I am not a man, I am a woman, I do have a body of a man, I'm not trans, but considering what being trans is then, I'm not trans because I am a boy physically and mentally a girl, no, but it is true that I do want to and would want to be a woman whether I was trans or not, so considering that then by definition then I would still be trans even though it's not like I want to change how I am, just because I want to be a woman, but just the believe that I have that I do want to be a woman myself is not why that I am trans or not. You know, if you really understood why that I wrote this, then right now you would not be trying to lecture me on my ideas about trans people, especially because you are trans too. I am giving my ideas of what I think, whether or not I am ranting, I mean but yeah I am mad enough to rant about what I think is bad, but this is just to tell someone else what my ideas really are about what makes me disturbed enough to do it. I know that sexuality is different, for people, don't try to tell me that you know that sex and real genders are unrelated when the purpose of you tell me all this is because I'm talking about why people would or won't be trans, some people it's they are trans, some people may be trans and not be trans because they just want to be, and even there are some people that it is all about the sexuality that makes them be what they are, just because you think that you know something about trans that might be true, does not give you the right to talk to me about sexuality eve. I don't even know where you got that I was saying it was the same thing, that's not even what I was saying. You said just be me, I am, I'm not a bitch, but I would change a girl that was if she was though, if I am going to be me, not a bitch, then I'm not going to be a girl that believes in this crap that bitches think they believe, and therefore I cannot be the girl that would ever stand for it, that's exactly what I'm doing, is fighting, I am a better woman than other bitches being bitches, and there isn't anything that you could possibly say to me to convince me otherwise too, like don't even try to tell me that this girl I am is wrong, I won't listen, I'm not just going to not give a shit, it's these other women who are part of my gender not the other way around, I can't be me with girls like these out there, changing people, no I'm not doing that, just because I want to, but I will, these girls being bitches are not going to stop me because they are women and think they are just happening to be right, that's besides the point, I'm not changing anyone, they are, and saying I just shouldn't care, how does that justify what girls do for only the purpose to be hurtful, it doesn't, that's just telling me not to care, that's what this is about, no woman should be doing that right now, like what you're doing right now too, this was about trans people and girls, both of which would happen to be what I am, so, no girl ever had to tell me, yeah that you're right, for me to know this stuff, it's not about whether it's good or bad to be whatever like I'm saying in it that doesn't even matter what you are or are not, no one should be telling anyone they are wrong for just to be right in the first place, not girls or trans people, that or anyone, you didn;'t get what I was saying in it's entity, did you not see just how many times that I said things like, it's alright, that's fine, there is nothing wrong with that, nothing anything bad, there's not anything wrong with being trans or being a girl, that's why people shouldn't be so worried about why or why not to be and whether or not that it's either right or wrong and then blaming how the other person is just on how the other person is. Like right now, you felt like giving me this, not even to contribute, you just gave me this thing that was meant to criticize my beliefs, and in the post I started by talking about what happened between me and a trans male, if I were to disagree, this is what I'm talking about, you say all that to me, but here you are telling me your criticisms of what I believe, you're not just going to agree that whoever that was I was talking to was wrong or giving any idea on it even at all either, but I'm the one you're criticizing while you're being a trans too and saying that's why you felt that you wanted to, like why does it even have to be like this, I'm a girl, you shouldn't be either telling me that I'm wrong because you just happen to think so or because you are a person who would be trans and think that I don't know that I might be wrong, don't even give me that, if you can't figure out being that you are trans and claim to know what you're talking about that you felt like telling me so, then, and I mean you can't figure out why that I would be a girl to be upset and why not to come just to tell me that I am wrong just because of it, then do not lecture me on trans people please. As a matter of fact, just, just don't even try to tell me that I'm wrong, I am a girl and I am right, you think that I would listen to you just because you do think that you're so right like you are, you really think that I'm going to listen to that? I can see how a person who would think so, would being trans want to try confuse and then tell me that this is like just a rant, like, I don't really know why that I freaken posted it and felt that I should, because you think you know what you're talking about like I should listen just because you are right, you're basically just doing the exact same thing that you're sitting there claiming to be right about that you're not right now doing the exact same thing to me that you're claiming that I'm doing to others, just because I am a girl or I happen to think that I am right. A girl, should not be doing that, I'm fine with it, that's why I even said I'm not forcing people, like three times, if there isn't a good reason at least for a girl to be doing that and she actually be right for doing so, then there's definitely not any reason that a trans person should ever want to do that to others just to be doing it. We can change things, not everyone has to be right, no one has to be wrong, but we can for sure damn at least all get along because we are disagreeing with what we each think of. Tell me, tell me right now, even if right now you told me that what you said, that we might not agree, tell me that we wouldn't be able to get along that you wouldn't be able to get along with me being a girl that thinks we could even though you disagree with me, and if so that we can't, tell me why you would ever feel being a trans person that you would want to tell me that, even especially since I am a girl who you know now does think that she is right. If you can't even say something like that, then don't be attempting to tell me that I'm wrong for being a girl thinking that you're wrong even when you are, I am right. You should not even be trying right now to be doing what you're doing, exactly because you shouldn't be telling a girl like me who thinks she's right that she's wrong, just, because, you think so that you know something about trans people. Like I don't, because I'm a woman who thinks, does think she 's right? If you don't know why I said all of this, this is exactly what I mean, just don't even try to ever tell me that you know better about trans people than me just because you happen to be trans. Can you imagine a girl doing that to you, no, then why are you even here, you're part of the problem, you would think being trans that you know better about being trans than I do, especially just because you do happen to think that now because of that, that you can tell this girl what she doesn't already know about trans people like you would be more right, that I would be more wrong than you because I am a girl that thinks so? I'm trying to get trans people and girls to coexist here, you're just this has to goe and that has to stay, get out of here.

@caseyxsharp I made no effort to suggest you were something other than what you claimed to be. I didn't question whether you were a man or a woman, a boy or a girl. You made statements on that and I took them at face value. I also made no judgment about the person that called you out. I don't know what she saw or what interactions you had with her so I can make no comments on it. People ping us all the time - doesn't make them right, or wrong. Just pointing out an observation.

Your writing style does you no favors. You need to adjust it a little if you want to have substantive discussions because it is VERY difficult to pull out of the mass of words your intent, your point.

Again, I am not making any comment about YOU, or even the person that you started about, I am only suggesting that our efforts to be true to ourselves takes effort by us on our behalf AND on the behalf of others.

@tracycoyle Well I think you know what the problem that I have with you is then. That's really exactly my point, you don't do anything, the only thing that you can say to that is that you haven't done those things, maybe that's the problem, you just came here to criticize what I thought about. You're right, no, no, people are such assholes and it doesn't make them right or wrong to us, yeah, that doesn't make people wrong or bad, but you know what, fuck that shit, if everyone could just get off away with being called innocent when they actually really do nothing wrong at all, then our prisons in the world wouldn't be filled with only a bunch of criminals right now. Like, you have no point then if you aren't trying to say something, don't just come over here to criticize me for what I think, you're a fucked up person if you thought that was alright, this isn't even about what you did or didn't say, you're a fucked up person if you thought you could talk to me like that, if you thought that I was going to change my ideas or think you're right and I should listen like I care what you think, then don't just talk to me like I have to agree with you just to agree with you, or change your God damn beliefs about why you thought you could think that you could talk to me like that and it be alright like you were going to get away with being a bad person to me since that does make you a really bad person.

And don't give me that shit that you weren't intending to call me something other than what I am or really am, the fact that you came here just to talk to me like how you just did is the reason that I would be thinking could be thinking right now that you actually thought would care. Did you really think that did not make you a bad person?

@caseyxsharp ok, that right there is funny!!

@tracycoyle Again, you're not really saying anything at all, not even why that you think that's funny, it just makes me want to ask why do you think it's funny that now I think that you're a bad person. It sounds like you disagree with me, like we're already disagreeing about something, so why did you feel the need to share that's funny to you if you're not going to say anything else about it, and for that matter, why did you feel that if you had to say something to me because you're trans, did you say something to me, thinking you had to say something to me, because you're trans, because you're trans and thought that you needed to, because you are trans, all that tells me is if you already thought that you needed to because I was wrong and because you are trans, why did you say anything at all if you already knew I probably wasn't going to agree with you, I'll tell you why, it's what you're telling me right now, it's just because you're trans, and there wasn't any need in it just because you thought you had to say something just because you are trans, this what you are doing right now, proves that I'm right there there wasn't any reason for you to. And you're not even defending yourself now, so, why the fuck did you expect me to think that you were right just because you're trans and that I should listen to you, that's fucking bullshit? Because, you're a fucking moron. You're not innocent, you're just a stupid moron that thinks you are, and you expected me to give a shit.

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top