slug.com slug.com
32 3

Is there any truth in Qanon or the "deep state"?

It's human nature to see patterns. From faces in clouds to stock market charts, the human brain likes to prioritize affirming data and disregard opposing data. A famous 1948 experiment shows that even pigeons quickly learn to see patterns.

While this process might be fueling the Left belief in "systematic oppression/racism", for the purpose of today's topic, let's focus on the belief in Qanon and the "deep state". According to Left leaning "The Guardian",

“QAnon is a baseless internet conspiracy theory whose followers believe that a cabal of Satan-worshipping Democrats, Hollywood celebrities and billionaires runs the world while engaging in pedophilia, human trafficking and the harvesting of a supposedly life-extending chemical from the blood of abused children. QAnon followers believe that Donald Trump is waging a secret battle against this cabal and its “deep state” collaborators to expose the malefactors and send them all to Guantánamo Bay."

What are your thoughts?

Note: please be aware that I accidentally made a misleading poll question by saying "any truth" and including two different things that could be truthful. A vote "Yes" could mean different things - read comments for clarification.

Is there any truth in Qanon or the "deep state"?

• 13 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 1 vote
Admin 8 Aug 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe there are people who are well-organized and carry out atrocious acts. But the extent of their power and control in the context of worldwide events is questionable.

I think QANON is some sort of put-on, but there definitely is truth within their claims, as I see it.

Certain obscure-but-powerful individuals within government, media, and the billionaire class, are coordinating their efforts to establish by fraud and force a "New Order" more to their liking. This much should be obvious. Of course they would do this, the believe they're making a better world.

Satan-worshipping pedophiles? Unlikely, but who knows? And very plausible if your idea of "pedophile" includes middle-aged men banging 16-17 year old girls on someone's private island, and then getting black-mailed for it. Very likely, I'd say.

there is a basis for truth in the above statement. i do not believe it all, BUT i DO believe there is at least a grain of truth in the statement.

I try to remain agnostic on theories until see more evidence. My instinct is that it is extremely hard to maintain a secret and most conspiracies are the result of independent events getting connected. The only supporting evidence I have seen is that Biden does seem to have bad behavior around girls and yet he's still the Democratic candidate.

The history of the original anonymous activists were ethical hackers who were the very first to expose corporate and government corruption and lies, pre-WikiLeaks. After many high-profile hacker-journalists began getting long prison sentences (one repeatedly gang raped for months after being placed in level III pods with the most dangerous felons). Others who cooperated, now work for a variety of contractors in cyber security.
The existing QAnon is a CIA operation meant to divert and mislead. If they were not part of govt, they would all be in prison.
Are there child-trafficking rings/sex rings? YES!
Are there high-level "pillars" of our communities involved in these rings? YES!
Is the economic system rigged/manipulated by these very people? YES!
Can anything be done about this in Canada? NO!!! Canadians are wimpy, change culture CERB-collectors who blame whites and the big bad patriarchy they control

Perhaps with the arrest of Epstein’s patrons and the publication of their testimony or confessions we’ll learn more. It certainly seems that there is something to these rumors. However, to date, nothing tangible has emerged.

Dmad-1 Level 3 Aug 28, 2020

AMA ongoing on Reddit:

[reddit.com]

There's just too much proof of there!!!

sameg Level 6 Aug 26, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 132

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top