slug.com slug.com
0 0

I have a lot to cover and the text has to fit into a sound bite, or no one (or only one, me) will read it.

Pieces:

I.I.A
Military Grade Weaponized Interactive Activity
A technologically advance treasonous fraud capacity: a tool

Natural rights
Know better from worse, account for those discoveries publicly, defend with defensive violence if attacked with aggressive violence, the law affords redress - right to peacefully hold officers of the law to account - or it is not law, as proven time and again, as criminals with badges assault, kidnap, torture (cruel and unusual punishment), enslave, murder, and mass murder with impunity.)

Side 1, A
People who solve problems in liberty, they are free to do anything except stepping outside of liberty, which means they are on Side 1 because these people abide by the law that preserves their freedom to maintain liberty: do unto others what they themselves would want done to themselves, rather than doing onto others what they themselves would violently oppose having the same things done to themselves, or more simply those on Side 1 do not willfully make other people victims - the choice to make victims out of people by stepping outside the law is a choice to reject membership in Side 1.

Side 1, B
People finding other people who knowingly or unknowingly are making victims out of people and an effective defense (holding the criminal to account) is followed through to agreeable completion of the cause to act lawfully. The cause to act lawfully is the discovery of victims being made into victims by criminals (cause) and the actions that follow the discovery are acted out so as to bring before The People (or their representatives in an independent grand jury and then an independent trial jury) the suspected or found guilty criminal for adjudication by The People (through their jury) as to the possibility of redress, restitution, redemption, fine, or punishment, as a means of returning everyone back to everyone having the freedom to maintain liberty.

Side 2, A
People who do not know that they are causing injury to innocent people (making victims out of people), yet they are doing so, which can include many possible methods by which people are caught up into Organized Crime hidden behind False Flags of Lawful Authority, whereby these people captured into this type of mindless slavery are people who aid, abet, lend moral and material support to the worst types of criminals ever to disgrace the human gene pool.

Side 2, B
People who are in fact the worst types of criminals whose crimes are unspeakable to innocent people, in other words the mere act of becoming aware of the crimes perpetrated by these criminals causes injury to innocent people or causes innocent people to fear these criminals to a point of defenseless, powerless, incapacity to be free and therefore to use that freedom to maintain liberty.

The tools used by the worst criminals that defy the imagination of normal, naturally born, people known as deception has become technologically very powerful and steps are already being made to increase the power of deception to a level at which there will be no means to return to a truth based social order: liberty.

Few people know any of those facts above, few people know some of those facts above, few people know all of those facts above, which is thereby a measure of how powerful the tools used by the worst criminals is factually, currently, affording the worst criminals a steady supply of victims that are completely hopeless because those criminals can do whatever they want to "their" victims with impunity.

A KEY:

The worst criminals have to abide by Criminal Rules, and therefore their lives must be (by defining Criminal Rules in Reality moment by moment) a torturous horror filled existence, ever threatening as the next most powerful criminal below the most powerful criminal is working to take the top spot away.

Side 1 (A and B) Exist from moment to moment and from place to place within the clearly made boundaries of Rule of Law (doing to others what they would do to themselves) and in any case of controversy, due to excursions made outside of Rule of Law, Side 1 members know how to proceed, in a deliberate manner, back inside Rule of Law.

Side 1 has an opportunity to return back inside Rule of Law while the worst of the worst are currently fighting internal battles that weaken them severely.

Josf-Kelley 8 Aug 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top