slug.com slug.com
0 1

“We cordially invite you to a live broadcast of the first Republic of Poland Members of Parliament Investigation Committee as part of the Nuremberg 2.0 project with the special guest Dr. Reiner”

To whom it may concern (everyone):

An actual Republic is made up of volunteers volunteering to hold each other, as individuals, to an accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case of controversy so as to deter, before it begins, malevolent ideas spawning in the minds of human beings.

Failure is not an option as demonstrated throughout history with every single example of every Rise and Fall of Empire.

Empire is a treasonous fraud on its face, a self-evident criminal term used by treasonous frauds to get away with treasonous fraud, as the victims of treasonous fraud plead before Empire for mercy as Empire turns mankind into a trans-human Rat form. Perhaps that is insulting to the actual population of the life form known as rodents. I won’t insult insects forms such as roaches, other than this slight inference, having to do with the behavior of Rats and Roaches, or Vampires for that matter, when someone dares to turn the lights on in a dark room filled with Rats and Roaches, or opening the room to allow the room to be flooded with the life enriching sunshine.

Empire, unlike an actual collective effort of volunteers volunteering to hold each other, as individuals, to account for the facts that matter in any case of controversy as a deterring force to anyone with the idea that crime will pay handsome sums of power to a criminal seeking to gain power by consuming targeted, individual, victims – Empire Unlike a Republic – is founded upon an obvious deception known as Legal Fiction, which is a slight-of-hand magic trick, whereby a "responsible", and therefore "accountable", fictional being, assumes all legal authority, which is all moral authority, from a Republican viewpoint, not from a Legal Fiction Empire viewpoint, and that is the point at which the magic trick, the confidence scheme, intentionally works, and does so with liberal usage of malevolence formed into deception and aggressive violence, as exemplified throughout human history, with no shortage of examples, such as resent Great Examples provided with Hitler, Stalin, and Zedong, or Adolf, Joe, and Mao.

Fearless Leader on top of Empire – as a rule – ensures that each level lower is weaker, again by liberal usage of both deception and aggressive violence, virtually ensuring the Fall of Empire by design, it is, in fact, as demonstrated unrelentingly, torturously, horribly, terrifyingly, and murderously displayed with children used in “medical experiments,” and bulldozers hiding bodies in mass graves. Obey, or you, each level lower, get the idea as to what happens when obedience is not internalized completely. Push the weaker people behind you, push them in front of you, save yourself in time and place, as you place yourself on the meat grinding hampster wheel hell bent upon satisfying the lust for innocent blood.

So, here is the point, why are people seeking mercy from levels above according to Roman Civil Rules? Pleadings in Summary Justice Court Systems are designed to credit the worst with the most power, by design. Please sir, stop these exponentially growing crimes against humanity, we prefer to not simply live while sacrificing posterity to evil, we prefer to pass prosperity made in liberty, to posterity.

Please sir, can I have some more?

More!

Please sir, can I have some more injustice?

I am not pleading a case before injustice here, as I comment on a documented case, a case involving high powered lawyers and politicians in both Germany and Poland, people who are at higher levels in Stratified Empire than I personally, as an individual, occupy. I, weak and defenseless individually, merely comment on the facts that matter in a high profile case, where famous Lawyers discuss clear and present dangers to humanity, with Leaders Leading Polish People in a Counterfeit Republic, as evidenced by the fact that the Leaders Leading Polish People in Poland include Leaders Leading Summary Justice Courts enforcing Top Down Treasonous Fraud. People in Poland intending to protect and serve people in Poland, doing a republican thing self-evidently so, face other people in Poland commanding the Organs of Empire.

The date for that meeting of the minds, powerful figures in the Global Collective Community, is fresh, and up to date, and it proves something worth knowing.

Individuals, in common law, are on an equal footing at law, or it is not law, rather, it is Empire. At law an accusation of wrongdoing, any accuser, any accused, must - as a rule - be validated as to fact, and if there is a clear and present danger, then - by law - that accusation places accuser and accused before representatives of the people as a whole, for their moral power of deciding the matter, as to both law and as to fact. That is a fact that matters, a fact that faces, squarely, the fictions imposed by Empire Builders.

Those psychopaths, or their minions formed by fraud, bribe, or extortion, formed into Summary Justice (injustice) Court officers, confess their malevolence as they perpetrate natural law based crimes such as:

Non-feasance

Call upon precedent in this matter:

Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power.

The proof positive here, in this present case, is proven by both common law and Roman Civil Rules. Those creating Empire must – as a rule – keep all the slaves in line, at every single level, including the Top. Roman Civil Rules state, in no uncertain terms, that which is not to be, will not be, and those caught in the act of doing what will not be, are those punished in those cases of disobedience, from Top to Bottom. Follow the lead, lead by example. Common law agrees on that matter in this case, not based upon dictate, rather this case is based upon mere natural law.

Roman Civil Rulers cannot allow loose cannons rioting in the blood of the fellow guilty pirates, on the pirate ship seeking every vessel daring to do as they please, such as trading valuable products in open markets, on the open ocean. Loose cannons are verboten.

In common law, dictators enslaving mankind, transforming mankind into self-destructive parasites eating itself, is accountable, factually, as such, as it does so, each time, so be astutely warned about that fact, and guard against it.

This is not news.

"Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it."

News of hard times on the horizon, growing ever more obvious, ever more present, can inspire willful ignorance, but even that confesses itself self-evidently self-deception.

Where are the volunteers volunteering to hold each other to an accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case of controversy so as to ensure the power of deterrence forcing evil thoughts out of evil minds before such malevolence can take root?

Empire Builders – as a rule – suppress knowledge of common law, for if that common sense common law knowledge were to take root, it would grow into a State of Liberty in short order.

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top