slug.com slug.com
0 0

Working the Report from Catherine Austin Fitts

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS | 2ND FULL INTERVIEW | PLANET LOCKDOWN
[forbiddenknowledgetv.net]

I am crediting the information offered as to fact and law. The report is less than an hour, and to me this report is the best so far, the most useful advice offered currently, and I have been looking with deliberate intent to find the best bang for the buck.

Keep on shopping, or don’t shop at all, at your own cost.

At Time: 41:59

Key Points First, then my comments after quoting those Key Points

1. “Who is your banker, who is your farmer, and who is your Sheriff?”

2. “In the United States.”
    “The entire enforcement within a county area is controlled by the Sheriff, and in most counties the Sheriff is elected, not all, but most.”

3. “The Feds literally cannot come in and do an enforcement action unless the Sheriff allows it to occur.”

4. “State Legislators have the power to say no to the Federal Government, particularly if you are willing to…get into this taxation without representation.”

5. “What is the point of having assets if you have no army to protect them?”

6. “If tyranny can own everything, and tyranny is above the law, then nothing works.”

Keeping those on deck, I stopped listening at time: 45:28, and I have not yet listened to the rest of the report. I stopped when the interviewer asks about Average Joe with no assets (other than honest productivity: the best asset) as to what Average Joe can do in the face of seemingly overwhelming power, which I call Treasonous Fraud, and which Catherine Austin Fitts calls Mr. Global.

Catherine Austin Fitts, so far, lays things out from a Roman Civil Rules viewpoint, and I know this because there is no mention, so far in the report, eluding to Jury Duty.

Average Joe, me as an example, having no assets, can learn that I have assets, just not political, nor financial, assets. I know enough to look internally for solutions first, then seek confirmation from external sources. That is how I see the gold nuggets in any report, and that is how I see what is missing from any report, and that is how I see Treasonous Fraud when it arrives into my brain as obvious self-contradictory, self-evident, Treasonous Fraud.

Non-feasance and misfeasance belong in the realm of actus reus, or guilt by action, which includes guilty by failing to act.

Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power.

My unpacking (so far) of the report from this source identifies a vital missing piece, and that piece missing is the piece that finds the collective moral judgment of The People as a whole, doing so in a tried and true manner, whereby the manner is called The Law of the Land, in Latin it is Legem Terrae, and from that Ancient Law, to here and now, is the county executive power trusted into the office of the sheriff, of, by, and for The People as a whole. Who directs the sheriff?

The jurors do.

Why would anyone, having any assumption of lawful knowledge, skip past the lawful power of the grand jurors and the trial jurors as they are vital parts empowered to direct the executive powers as to what the executive powers are allowed to do, or not allowed to do, in time and place, facing any form of danger foreign or domestic?

Will I find mention of those vital powers of the common law, law of the land, Ancient Law, due process of law, of, by, and for the people as a whole, with no exceptions, exclusions, special interests, special privileges, special prerogatives, special immunities, or so-called National Interest, in the body trusted to protect and serve the people as those charged to discover and then try cases involving threats to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, and the means to defend all, will if find that in any report by anyone, anywhere, any time, useful to Average Joe with no assets?

So far, listed above, are gems, the gold standard, the grand awakening, the pure and simple truth, with two obvious omissions, which to me are errors. Those omissions and errors may be offered later in the report. I have not finished, after three days of inspection, the rest of this welcome report from Katherine Austin Fitts.

So, Average Joe American, at the county level, can retake control of their financial assets at a local bank for that purpose. That is 1a on the list. I agree, in part, but since I have no “assets” needing the cost of protecting those “assets” formed into “savings,” other than my collection of information formed into an understanding of how the law is supposed to work, then 1a is off my to-do list. I may want to start saving, and I may want to expend the costs required to protect those savings, when I save savings, and I ought to take the sound advice, and I ought to find a local bank, of some kind, to preserve those accumulated savings. Then again, I get a Social Security check each month, so far. If I did not get that, I'd get something else, one might question the logic, or the self-contradiction, someone in opposition to Treasonous Fraud accepting the stolen property from the Treasonous Frauds running Social Security firmly attached to National Interest. I never said I had all the answer, and much to my surprise I am receiving back the stolen loot.

I do not obey without question. I've always questioned the deal made between free traders involving a third party offering retirement plans. I wanted the job, they had strings attached. That is how this works, it is called bribery. I took the bribe. I didn't die yet. The Treasonous Frauds in charge, or not in charge, allow the return of the stolen loot to those who paid into the scam. No one is immune, disconnected, from Treasonous Fraud in Modern Times, the roots run deep. If one is, that one is an example worth the investment of discovery and employment as to useful knowledge in defense of all.

Caveat Emptor.

1a, on the list offered in the report has to do with local, competitive, banking services. I might offer to those looking to Bank on preserving their hard earn savings, to invest that savings into a parcel of land with easy access to water, insulated from criminals seeking to enslave you with incomplete information concerning how to defend yourself from enslavement by Mr. Global and Treasonous Fraud. Supposing then, that you have a parcel of land, a steady flow of clean, unpolluted water, saving that hard earned water pumped out of the land, saving it in a BANK which could be a tower that holds a lot of water high and ready to flow down to where you want it, flowing through a turbine to make electricity. Use it, lose it, save it, or invest it. Things are as simple as they are, like it or not.

No one has that in mind? Will there be a demand for it, since no one has it, and people could employ themselves in the competitive work required to produce that which is demanded, if anyone were to know that a water tank is a local Financial Investment BANK. Wheels are turning on the turbine, producing valuable assets, insulating the independent from dependence upon Mr. Global, as Mr. Global is busy selling Treasonous Fraud to the well connected. A well connected to a water Tank Bank, where water does the work, turns the wheel, producing real assets in the form of necessary water and electric power, to then start a water banking system for sale, to supply to the demand for them. Local economy, insulated from Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question, insulated from Mr. Global hiding behind the one-way mirror, where no one is allowed to see Mr. Global, as ordered by Mr. Global, as obeyed, without question, by those well connected to Mr. Global. But Mr. Global hires goons with the stolen loot, and they show up at your door, on occasion, other occasions they merely demand a payment, with no stated option to refuse, at all. Don’t call me, I’ll call you. Fuck you, pay me.

No?

“The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.” Fourteenth Amendment

That is self-evidently self-confessing, treasonous fraud, over-ruling a Declaration of Independence, a Bill of Rights, and common law. That is here and now in America. Check your bosses paper work, if you please.

Common law employs independent individual people, volunteers.

The law of the land involves independent county sheriffs, independent private prosecutors, independent grand juries, and independent trial juries, in each of over 3,000 counties, all Americans, all the time, insulated from National Interests claiming to be immune from prosecution.

Claims of immunity from prosecution constitute a self-confessed Mens Rea Guilt Mind, caught Red-Handed with their own “official” documents that evidence their guilt beyond reasonable doubt, to who, and in witch Court? Obey the order to not know what you know not to know.

“7. Judgement in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment, according to law.” U.S. Constitution : Article I

A Court of Law is a County Court, not “District” Court. The fact that there is a “District” Court to “overrule” with “appellate jurisdiction” by “legal fiction,” confesses Treasonous Fraud in fact. But who is going to tell you that fact, and who is going to believe it, given the fact that Treasonous Fraud has been in power since 1789?

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.” V - Provisons concerning prosecution

The sheriff, representing the people electing the sheriff, commands posse comitatus. Any force of any kind in the county is at the disposal of the sheriff, as directed by the jurors.

No?

Why would someone question that at all? That is factual. That is proven with available legal precedent for anyone who cares to find it.

Mr. Global and Treasonous Fraud goons invade, so as to enslave, any one in any county in America, and they are then crossing the border, and they are then under the law at the disposal of the independent county sherrif, in defense of life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, and the means to defend all, as directed by the independent jurors in that county. Open border Policy. Come one, come all, we need volunteers, join the posse, as directed by the sheriff, as directed by the juries, as directed by the people, cleaning up the local swamp.

End Game.

Is that too much for your compromised mind? Am I the stupid and servile one? I can ask the crickets.

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top