slug.com slug.com
1 1

Evil³ III
by Joe Kelley
5-27-2022

1. Evil Infinity (Maximum Possible Evil Ever Everywhere)
  2. Nihilism Infinity (Absolute Absence of Moral Judgment Anywhere)
  3. Good Infinity (Maximum Possible Good Always Forever)

Speaking for individual adjudicating power, one offers a scale where all matter exists as movable material moving here to there always.

Sometimes intelligently.

Including All Living Matter, mattering materially, a matter entrusted to each individual case, as matter moves in time and space always, with or without, and notwithstanding accurate communication or misleading falsehoods

Sometimes inhumanly.

An individual adjudicator adjudicates all perceptions as repugnant and chooses to destroy all things perceived, so as to ensure no further perception of repugnant things to perceive.

Perceived hell on earth Intentionally exported.

If that individual adjudicator adjudicates the perception of an afterlife as that individual adjudicator adjudicates all perceptions as repugnant to a point at which even that perception must be annihilated, then suicide, as a solution to the problem of having all perceptions of things being repugnant, is repugnant, and instead of suicide, all things to be perceived are to be destroyed, including memory.

Annihilate all perceptions, including afterlife and suicide, everything must go, with one exception.

The perceiver perceives hell on earth imported and exported.

Then, from 1, from Evil Infinity, the one sentenced to this living hell, has that possible one delightful thought in stark contrast to the repugnance of every other perception, and that delightful perception is the dream of nothing at all to be perceived ever.

Paradise is reached once all things perceived are annihilated.

One Evil Infinity, an individual perceiver, moves to omnicide as rapidly as is inhumanly possible, annihilating all that matters, which is nothing and nobody ever.

Not in memory, not in the present moment, and nothing and nobody in the future.

Gone forever, for The Greater Good.

Having myself an individual power of adjudicating many diverse perspectives on my own authority and thereby divorcing myself from nihilism, the idea of being attracted to nihilism is absent, so a practicing nihilist may be reading this and therefore be unable to judge my offer of words, these messages, in any productive or destructive way whatsoever. Whatever force moves a nihilist from place to place, from perspective to perspective, is something to be communicated by a practicing nihilist on their own, or some other authority, if my moral judgment of nihilism is accurately adjudicated by me, based upon what I have heard of it.

In between good and evil, nihilism so-called, unable to make up an individual mind, having been divorced from moral judgment by some force internal or external forever, or at least until a fork in the road is adjudicated by the former nihilist. 

Moving on then to the perception that perceptions perceived are perceivable as goodness instead of evil, the idea is foreign to some perceptions WHO perceive evil as good sometimes and other times, not so much.

Moving from evil to good, perceived internally as moving from an intrusive thought to a welcome one, requires one to contact one externally. Can I choose to think a better thought when those thoughts around me are unwelcome?

Conscientious objection, please sir, no more evil alone or in cooperating cartels.

Internally, one can sleep on it, even when sleeping produces nightmares, one is divorced from the responsibility of adjudicating within the theater of mindful physical activity, conscientious consciousness.  unless one has the power of lucid dreams, but that is another topic divorced from Evil to the third, or fourth, or fifth power.

Human Traffickers, Drug Pushers, Warmongers, Central Bank Money Laundering Counterfeiters, Religious Charlatans, and Treasonous Frauds walk from the National Church into the Infantile Nation-State BAR.

What do they all have in common?

What storyline do they all share religiously, even if they are completely alone and disconnected from everyone else in the groups where they belong with their common bonds, because of what they choose to do to innocent, defenseless, victims?

Age of Reason, Thomas Paine
“All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”

Why did the Revolutionary War Patriots move against their will from federated republics to one Nation-State?

To the citizens of the United States by Thomas Paine
November 15, 1802
"But a faction, acting in disguise, was rising in America; they had lost sight of first principles. They were beginning to contemplate government as a profitable monopoly, and the people as hereditary property.”

What happens when the Masters, as they call themselves, and their slaves too, what happens when all of them believe their lying words as the truth? What happens when these people in these groups decide, unanimously, that they, as masters, have created too many slaves?

Conceived in Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
Chapter 18
Slavery in Virginia
Page 584
"The prevalent practice of fornication by the masters with the female slaves was regarded as “a pleasant method to secure slaves at a cheap rate.”

If it is a secret, a hidden but Final Solution to their overpopulation problem, it is not very well hidden, as the Cult members of the Cult of Personality, those Nationalists, want what they call Civil War, they want that to cull their herd.

So what is the punch line to the joke?

“If I told you, I’d have to kill you.”

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 May 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evil³ is bad enough, but Sloppy Joe is working on evil⁴.

sqeptiq Level 10 May 27, 2022

There is hope!

@Josf-Kelley You have a weird sense of humor—that's a wonderful quality!

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top