slug.com slug.com
1 0

Cult Union Member Dues IV
by Joe Kelley
6-12-2022

THE RESURRECTION IN HUMANITY BEGINS WITH UNDERSTANDING Everyone runs away from the Truth
[facebook.com]

"...competitive..." In a negative sense?

I’ve been working on this for a few days now, and it occurs to me that the effort to share my view on this is worth the risk to myself directly and anyone else indirectly as others may encounter risks to them as a result of the combined messages published by Kim Lakefort linked above, republished and commented on by me here and now.

I am far from religious, far from spiritual, far from my instinctive mind, and so far up my own ass that people remind me often of my self-centered, egotistical, head up my own ass with my self-confessed, self-evident, self-assuming authority on principles of political economy.

Joe's Law for example:
Power produced into oversupply reduces the price of power while purchasing power increases because power reduces the cost of production.

I am so far up my own ass that about 3 days ago I thought about my personal, individual experiences spanning over 30 years of effort attempting to find someone at my level of understanding the subject of political economy, and finding only a handful of people near my level, and only one individual who was able to demonstrate to me that he was far beyond my level of understanding political economy, someone from Australia named Frank O'Collins. I was at that moment, 3 days ago, wondering if there are any people in this world even close to my level of understanding political economy now. Frank O'Collins, as far as I know, has dropped out of the data stream and has taken with him his vast collection of data. The next day this Kim Lakefort dude is flooding my data stream in much the same way as advertisements for erection pills will flood my data stream if I click on any web pages that trigger that type of algorithmic response from the collective programs we call The Internet, or The World Wide Web.

People see this often these days, where someone might mention something to someone else, in person, just talking to someone about a subject, and like magic, that subject matter shows up as advertisements on the data stream that they routinely connect to as each individual is one more node on the collective net.

Remember too, the words of wisdom in Proverbs about a baited net.

My rewritten version of a soundbite, extrapolated by me, taken from Proverbs:

Do not consent.
If they say,
"Come with us, let us lie in wait for blood, let us ambush the innocent without cause.
Let us bribe them, defraud them, kidnap them, force them into labor like slaves of deception and aggression. If they cannot be bribed or fooled, if they do not obey without question, let us torture them until they submit, and if torture does not work, then let us murder them or eat them whole, and drink their blood according to ritual.
We will take all kinds of precious wealth made according to our will our way exclusively.
We will fill our houses with loot.
Throw your whole family with us, sell their souls too, every generation, all of posterity.
We shall all have one Legal Fiction Monopoly Central Bank Money Laundering Debt Collection Agency
My fellow defenders, do not walk in the way with them, do not take the bait, do not obey without question, because that will be your last choice as someone in command of free will. That will be your Cult Member Union Dues, paid forever more, on time, every time, never having to be asked again. Once joined, you can never leave, you never again question your fate.
Keep your feet from their path.
Keep your mind defended from their Treasonous Frauds.
For their feet run to evil. They hasten to shed human blood. They are inhuman predators preying on humans, they are not competitors competing in the work required to raise the tide that lifts all boats.
Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net in the sight of any bird, and it is useless to spread the bait in the sight of any informed defender who discovers and shares evidence of the bait placed in the net;
But they lie in wait for their own blood;
They ambush their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone who gains by violence;
It takes away the life of its possessors.
Their minds are locked up after that very poor decision to give away the key to defensive power, which is by principle, precedent, statute, and law the accurate accounting of the facts that matter in all cases of deception and aggression.

It is useless to bait the net with Treasonous Fraud once the MARKS figure out the Prince from Africa Scam.

Since I am confused by Kim Lakefort using the word competition instead of using the word aggression, then my attempts to figure out if Kim Lakefort is JUST another Snake Oil Salesman decidedly goes into the RED warning zone instead of the BLUE safe zone, or into the BLACK instead of the WHITE, but my own use of COLORS can confuse other defenders seeking a means of returning to an effective, expedient, and efficient defense against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Why not just call them Treasonous Frauds, as defendants, on True Bills, instead of beating around the burning bush?

Someone reading my words, my comments, here and now, can confuse my words with their Dogma, and my intended message is turned around in their minds as they read the opposite of my intended message, so what is the fix?

The fix for failures to communicate is an accurate accounting of the facts that matter in any case of failures to communicate, and that is by principle, precedent, and statute: the law.

Call it voir dire, or call it whatever name names the actual process that competitively helps friendly defenders discriminate a friend from a foe in real-time because it matters when so many friendly defenders are being turned into too many misled unfriendly predators hiding behind a thin and thinning friendly-looking mask.

Kim Lakefort explains better than I ever did the true nature of the Established Order that people are calling their National Governments. People who call the Established Order their National Governments are either fellow Treasonous Frauds investing in aggression against mankind, including aggression against themselves, or they are fooled into false consent by Manufactured Consent. The evidence is self-evident as bulldozers start pushing piles of dead people into mass graves, assuming that there are any rats left capable of operating a bulldozer.

The term Manufactured Consent hides, like a false flag, the facts that matter in a case of Treasonous Fraud, so sure, a predator may attempt to gain the office of a private prosecutor, or independent grand juror, or worse a trial juror, just as they so often attempt to get votes to represent voters in National Elections.

What is voir dire? Why did the Ancient Athenians resort to sortition?

The term Treasonous Fraud may yet inspire defenders to place the names of suspects on accusations that are then passed to independent County Grand Jurors for validation, opening a forensic study of the facts that matter in each Treasonous Fraud case on behalf of mankind, but not to try the case, JUST to validate the defensive cause of action at law, if the data stream discovered by the Grand Jurors who command all legal jurisdiction civil and criminal in their County indicates to them a need to prosecute the case, they then write up a True Bill to then put the named defendant, presumed to be innocent until found guilty, on trial in a County Court of Law before independent trial jurors vetted by precedent, statute, and law, in a process known as voir dire.

Trial Transcripts then become Public Notices of the forensic facts that matter in the case, informing The Public why it is not a good idea to be led around by the balls by Treasonous Frauds. 

So my last two paragraphs are now published, the same message written out thousands of times before by me, in other words, is another attempt by me to convey meaning with words that intend to clue in stupid and servile people fooled into destroying their own lives and mankind along with them.

It is a lonely place to be, for sure, when one is attempting to fly like an Eagle while almost everyone else pretends to be turkeys. In reality, they are sheep with or without pretentious wolves or turkey costumes, fake badges, Elephant or Donkey costumes, and false flags of counterfeit patriotism.

On the 20th day of October 1774
“This agreement contained a clause to discontinue the slave trade, and a provision not to import East India tea from any part of the world. In the article respecting non-exportations, the sending of rice to Europe was excepted."”

On the 1st of April, 1775
"On this occasion, the importation of slaves was expressly prohibited."

Calling kidnap victims forced to labor by the predators who compete with other predators for the shrinking supply of victims is a false flag that counterfeits by executive fiat consent of the governed, turning victims into parrots parroting the official lie that victims are slaves.

The only place where slaves can exist is in the minds of Treasonous Frauds, rats racing to prey on each other until there are no more rats in the ranks or innocent victims to kidnap from their natural state of human productivity for posterity. A competitive option in competition for membership in Treasonous Fraud is the actual law.

Door number 1 goes to prosperity for posterity as fast as is humanly possible.

Door number 2 goes as rapidly to omnicide as fast as is inhumanly possible.

Door number 2 has a sign on the door placed there by Treasonous Frauds.

Do unto others that which they are likely to do back to you even harder.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 June 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shouldn't have to fork over money to an organization that you don't trust!

sqeptiq Level 10 June 12, 2022

Many are investing in current dividends, notwithstanding the distant, but rapidly approaching collateral damage.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top