slug.com slug.com
0 0

Truth Warrant I
by Joe Kelley
1-20-2023

Know Your Constitution Carl Miller Part 1 of 3

The concept of a Contract warrants a whole truth demand and a whole truth supply by law.

If someone is going to claim otherwise, that proves the concept beyond reasonable doubt at the moment someone deceives someone as proven, again beyond reasonable doubt, by the disagreement between the contractor and the contractee.

Google CLAIMS:
Noun. contractee (plural contractees) (law) A party to a contract. (construction) The party to a construction contract who is not the contractor; frequently the owner.

Josiah Warren CLAIMS:
“Theorize as we may about the interpretation of "the Constitution," every individual does unavoidably measure it and all other words by his own peculiar understanding or conceits, whether he understands himself or not, and should, like General Jackson, recognize the fact, "take the responsibility of it," and qualify himself to meet its consequences. The full appreciation of this simple but almost unknown fact will neutralize the war element in all verbal controversies, and the binding power of all indefinite words, and place conformity thereto on the voluntary basis! Did any institution-makers (except the signers of the "Declaration" ) ever think of this?”

If the contractee agrees to abide by a known fraud, that is called conspiracy to commit a crime.

Lawshelf CLAIMS:
“As far as the actus reus requirement for conspiracy is concerned, at common law, a conspiracy is completed as soon as an agreement between one or more people is made. See Williams v. United States, 218 F.2d 276 (4th Cir. 1954).”

Before going any further with the effort to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the process known as a contract is voluntary agreement among volunteers volunteering to agree to abide, or not abide, by a contract, subject to adaptations unforeseen during the original effort to find voluntary agreement, the basics of LAW may help keep the conceptulaizing or constructing of concepts well grounded on moral principle and natural laws that always provide agreements between facts and evidence.

God CLAIMS:
“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”

Do I wish to make someone believe something that I know to be fraudulent? If I did, do I thereby attempt to deceive myself too?

Is the 1789 Contract valid by Law and Order?

The answer is beyond reasonable doubt: no.

Carl Miller may not have found the smoking guns that confess the facts that matter in the Treasonous Fraud Case that resulted in the 1787 document that was later sent to be legally ratified according to existing Contracts.

Example:

“Mr. E. Gerry. Does not rise to speak to the merits of the question before the Committee but to the mode.
"A distinction has been made between a federal and national government. We ought not to determine that there is this distinction for if we do, it is questionable not only whether this convention can propose an government totally different or whether Congress itself would have a right to pass such a resolution as that before the house. The commission from Massachusets empowers the deputies to proceed agreeably to the recommendation of Congress. This the foundation of the convention. If we have a right to pass this resolution we have a right to annihilate the confederation."

Papers of Dr. James McHenry on the Federal Convention of 1787
Philadelphia
May 14, 1787
[avalon.law.yale.edu]

That is one of many smoking guns, and certainly not the least of them.

If then, as proven by the confession above, all claims of a valid contract by those WHO constructed the alleged contract are null and void not merely now, the nullification of the contract occurred the moment the first victim fell victim to the fraud.

The good news is that the Bill of Rights are not given to anyone by anyone else as a gift from one human to another human. The Bill of Rights was a bribe used by criminals to get more votes during the criminal Ratification of a documented fraud. The duty of each one of us has always been to demand by lawful warrant the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help us God, whenever we want the truth to free us from criminal frauds. 

There is more good news, and that has to do with the process that has been tried and true since people began writing things down in Legal Precedent, and that process gives everyone the warrant to demand the whole truth by law. 

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top