slug.com slug.com
0 0

Lets have a little talk about relationships for a minute. It just popped into my head. But you're being warned this is going to involve a girl and the Devil, I am him, we're two people that live in the same body and no it's not split personality, you call him he and know him as him but there's more to the story than that and he is me, there was a girl that never should have existed and because of how it was that she came to be made her not a girl that shouldn't be existed and that just happened to make her an outcast to society not even knowing herself who she was, until, he came along, now that's his only reason for being is do do for her as she does for him, this isn't a dysfunctional relationship, a dysfunctional relationship is a dysfunctional relationship she can't love him and he can't love her, what makes this different than any relationship like that is this, you could maybe say that it could be a good relationship and you can say that about every and any relationship, it could be true, this is different, the moment that he and she starts cooperating in a dysfunctional relationship it stops being a dysfunctional relationship and changes everything, two people that have a dysfunctional relationship should never cooperate with each other, that's on a whole another level once they do, you either have a beneficial relationship or a dysfunctional relationship, nothing about a beneficial or dysfunctional relationship necessarily makes it either good or bad, he's just the one person that could have changed that even for a girl like me, what makes me being the Devil is is not to cause discord or blissfullness it's just me being the Devil because I am him and that's why he's been him he who has changed me too.

That's not exactly what feeling I was having that made me start to say all of that, but this is. Because, I've been him and he's been me, I escaped once before with me being the girl who was me now before in the past, but that was back then when I had no choice but to keep ourselves as separate people from who I am that and I was now, not anymore, the truth is that I can fight it like most people want of me, but when he takes control and he does, he is, I honestly don't even want to be the one having to fight it now. I'm a whole other different person than what anyone would know me being the girl a girl that I am now. And that's the strange part, this isn't a dysfunctional relationship... hello world.

Caseyxsharp2 6 May 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,803Top