slug.com slug.com
53 9

Are white people subject to microaggressions?

Microaggressions are typically defined as the everyday, subtle, intentional — and oftentimes unintentional — interactions or behaviors that communicate some sort of bias toward historically marginalized groups. White people are regularly accused of inflicting emotional harm on others by saying things like "Where are you from", “I’m not a racist. I have several Black friends.” or even “I believe the most qualified person should get the job.” See more examples.

Do you think white people experience microaggressions? If so, what are some examples? Are most progressive accusations of white oppression a form a microaggression towards whites? Should white people start educating non-whites on how to avoid using microagressions or simply accept them as "social justice"?

Microaggressions...

• 3 votes
  • 40 votes
  • 24 votes
Admin 8 June 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

53 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everybody experiences AND exerts microaggressions. Any negative feeling towards another (or towards oneself) can be labeled as microaggression. Even a loving parent regularly exerts microaggression towards her/his offspring To vilify microaggression is ridiculous.

Is it possible to be subject to imaginary actions?

What do you mean by imaginary?

@Tati
I mean micro aggressions is a term invented for the specific purpose of undermining the self confidence and unity inherent in western culture, by post-modern, Neo-marxists, likely in the employ of George Soros or his ilk. Micro aggressions are on par with Sasquatch, except that there is a slight chance that BigFoot exists; whereas, there is no/zero/nada chance that micro aggressions exist. ❄️🤡❄️

Microaggressions are not real. In the old days we just called it common sense and talking.

That affects all people I think. One example that comes to mind is how some black people pretty much label all white people as somehow being involved with slavery, when many of us (including me here) didn't even have any ancestors living in the US during the 1700 and 1800's.

@SpikeTalon My ancestors were impoverished Irish immigrants. The Irish were actually persecuted in that time period.

But that's dismissed nowadays. My ancestors being persecuted is different than someone else's ancestors being persecuted. I don't fully understand why.

Edit: Not that I want to play a battle of "who is most oppressed" with anyone. I have just brought up this point in response to people telling me I should be ashamed of my race and so on.

It's possible da peoples are simply a$$hole$.

Its possible that most people are simply assholes its just at the present time they've all found themselves without anything personally more important to occupy their tiny minds

Haha yes

Black people are not subtle in anything that they they do. Their expression of overt racism toward whites has been a common experience in my life.

RAZE Level 7 June 21, 2020

Whiteism = any physical assault, coercion, subjugation, accusation of privilege, demand for reparation, demonisation... directed at a white person by black/asian/minorities.

So Called Microagressions are a Marxist construct designed to suck the last few drops of joy out of life, like virtually ALL of Marxism. I probably shouldn't write "virtually;" ALL of Marxism is designed to make ALL of us miserable--particularly those who fall for it.

Whenever I’m provided an example of a micro aggression it always equates to simple rudeness. So I don’t agree with the term itself, but I do see and understand the behavior it tries to label. Everyone encounters rude and insensitive people. Bullies and louts are mainly indiscriminate in choosing their targets. Genuine racists are merely a subgenus of bullius thugus.

There’s no such thing. People are just assholes sometimes. There have always been rude people. I’m tired of these new terms for soft weak people

I’d be more concerned with macroaggression...

2peros Level 8 June 20, 2020

It's BS ....

MA are like the made up contrived racist word so that the left can displace and dissolve the majority. Get really woke and wake up....

Depends what country the white man is in, Japan China Vietnam Thailand Myanmar Bangladesh India Pakistan & every other Stan all African countries Peru Chile Bolivia in fact every majority non White country ( most of the world) the white man will experience micro aggressions.

Get a SET and get over it, pussy!!!!!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 June 20, 2020

EVERYONE is subject to microagressions. Whats with the racist tinge???

No. Neither are anyone else.

I'd say we're experiencing more micro-aggressions by blacks against whites recently. But worse, more macro-aggressions too! Like attacking and killing innocent white people randomly because they're white!
Hey, that felt good being able to say what I wanted. I think I like this platform.😀

Based27 Level 2 June 21, 2020

People would like to read racism into every comment that white people say these days. I think this whole microaggression comment is ridiculous it goes both ways.

How about we all get busy with something productive in our lives and leave these nonsense idiotism to the idiots to dwell upon . Hyper or non hyper aggressions will always happen to everyone regardless of race . Life ain’t fair , some will f*ck you up . Get over it , move on , grow into a stronger individual . It is only part of growing up... completely irrelevant to race .

I think people are more typically subjected to macroaggressions these days.

Any individual can feel the brunt of micro-aggressions. As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I felt some of this in school.
As far as racial micro-aggressions go, it depends on where you are. If you live in a predominantly white area as a white person, chances are you won't run into much of that. However if you were to move somewhere where the culture and or racial diversity is different and has a different history, the story would probably be different.

Everyone is, there's no exception.
I don't think anyone is so existentially clear headed that they walk on water, and if there are any minorities out there that think they are the exception they are utterly delusional in thinking so.

Seems even Elizabeth Warrren had to pretend not to be non- white in order to get into college.

RobD1 Level 7 July 24, 2020

Try being a confirmed Hetro Bachelor in a small town. Non stop micros until I was in the 40s.

If we went back to the idea that "IF YOU DON'T WORK, YOU DON'T EAT"!!!
This is what was believed and enforced until about 100 years ago!!!!!
EVERYONE, use to, understand that if you wanted to get ahead, you worked harder!!!!!!!
Family, church and community, in that order, provided for those that COULD NOT (NOT WOULD NOT) take care of themselves though NO FAULT of their own!!!!!!!!
OUTLAW WELFARE, or kiss this idea of a REPULBIC goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serg97 Level 8 June 24, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 210

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top