slug.com slug.com
1 1

Military Monopoly Dotage
by Joe Kelley
1-23-2022

Also Known As Consolidation

Also Known As Nationalism

Also Known As Empire

In order for evil to overpower good, evil must monopolize.

In order for evil to overpower good, good must not compete.

Rolling back from rolling out Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud and National Treasonous Election Fraud to a time before Consolidation, Monopolization, Nationalization, and the end of competition in all matters defensive, there was a time when competition had its way with those choosing monopoly.

That history lesson serves victims of evil today, if one might dare to entertain that foreign notion known only to competitors in matters defensive.

How dare you, think for yourself.

The Military Matters, because All Lives Matter, and because Facts Matter Materially in any case of defense against any attack from any quarter foreign or domestic.

Friend or Foe mistakes lead Military Personnel into the hands of the attacking enemy, not merely to be executed, rather to be useful tools during the attack upon the defenders.

The opposite is also true, and therefore knowing truth from fiction is knowing friend from foe, during any effort of defense, defense caused by those seeking to enslave by aggressive attack, hidden in the darkness of falsehood.

If the many defenders, all who matter material in the case of attack, are all following ONE direction as ordered, blindly, each following orders without question, all the attacker needs to do is to compromise the ONE giving orders, and all are lost in one fell swoop.

In opposition to Consolidation, Monopolization, Empire, and Nationalism, are federated defensive competitors, all having independent leaders leading independently from their independent leadership positions spread out from sea to shining sea, all armed with knowledge, all armed to the teeth with current actionable accounting of the facts that matter in a case of attack by enemies of federated defensive forces, each competitor independently following orders from internal moral compass leadership friend or foe, defender or attacker, adjudicators adjudicating the demarcation line between fact and fiction, between help and harm, between cooperation and enslavement, and knowing the vital difference between just following moral orders or unjustly following criminal orders. 

In between, in time and in place, independent minds need direction at that moment, going the wrong direction is fatal, for each one, each time, and doing nothing is the wrong direction. Nonfeasance, as opposed to vigilance before, during, and after the initial attack, as the attack progresses past the gate, through the door, into a defenseless mind. Each defender ordered to hide fearfully under the desk while treasonous frauds riot in the blood of the innocent. 

On my watch, on my dime.

A counterfeit penny for your thoughts. 

On the other side, those questioning the treasonous fraud false propaganda dogma, independently defending against those relentless attacks upon moral sanity, defend internal, independent, calculations effectively, efficiently, and expediently, shedding falsehood for actionable, defensive, actions, based upon established facts that matter materially in each case of attack from each quarter spreading out in all directions from each defender on watch in defense of all of humanity, vigilantly preserving self-defense as a priority, as the center of many centers in defense against the one opponent attacking from one source of criminal leadership, attacking from the darkness of falsehood.

How would a military mind, given the power of knowledge just described, entertain an effective defense against a successful attack that has compromised so many formerly free and independent people, from sea to shining sea, who are now all controlled by the One Well Hidden Hive Mind from Central Command?

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

Would a defensive military mind suggest that one must first order all defenders to find and attack the One Hive Mind Leader, to retake control of the Hive Mind, and once that is done “we” now command the One Hive Mind ourselves?

All the drones, just following orders, are now ours to command and control, to do as only our One Hive Mind Fearless Leader tells them to do, as we now please, and as our enemies who attack us no longer control our One Hive Mind Fearless Leader?

We do as ordered, retake our One Hive Mind Fearless Leader, and leave HIM or HER, who knowns witch these days, leaving IT defenseless as it exists as One Hive Mind Fearless Leader Empire Building Organized Crime Monopoly Human Trafficking Banking Cartel? 

Back to the cover of our desk? 

That would be either a good plan, factually supported logically, reasonably, morally, and just, or, that would also be, potentially, a false flag operation, a fools gambit, a misdirected misled abuse of power, moving defenders into a trap, and once the trap is closed, all our attackers need to do is do what they just told us to do, which is to maintain the Top Down Dictatorial Order, so that all an attacker has to do is to take control over the One Hive Mind Fearless Leader, and then return under our desks in fear of what "our" Fearless Leader makes US do next.

Don’t take my word for it, what if I am also a Cult Member, and my advice is for you to drink liberally from the cool-aid bowl, of the One Hive Mind Fearless Leader Cult of Treasonous Fraud Personality? 

Friend or Foe is too much work, where is my foreign, counterfeit, moral compass on sale in the bargain basement that looks suspiciously like a torture chamber? 

What if, instead of that One Final Solution to the problem created by One Hive Mind, the idea was for each defender to give each other defender the same access to our vigilant independent moral compass, affording each of us our own path to compete for which viewpoint actually, factually, forensically, turns out to be just, or criminal, each of us encouraged to take our case to our due process of law, because it is, in fact, our duty to do so, when facing clear and present dangers from all directions, from our compass, at our present locations all the time, each defending each other, from all attacks from every quarter Left, Right, Up, Down, or Sideways, most likely from the Darkness of Falsehood unknown as Treasonous Fraud?

Conspiracy Theorists!

Domestic Terrorist!

Why not return to regular old tried and true common law due process of law with private prosecutors, independent grand juries, and independent trial juries, where every single human being from sea to shining sea is afforded the same equal footing at law as every other fellow defender defending against attack by the evil Consolidating Monopolists hell-bent on enslaving mankind on a clearly established road to a torturous and early, mass-murderous, death?

No?

“In June of 1775, George Washington was appointed Major General and elected by Congress to be commander in chief of the American revolutionary forces. Although he took up his tasks energetically, Washington accomplished nothing militarily for the remainder of the year and more, nor did he try. His only campaign in 1775 was internal rather than external; it was directed against the American army as he found it, and was designed to extirpate the spirit of liberty pervading this unusually individualistic and democratic army of militiamen. In short, Washington set out to transform a people's army, uniquely suited for a libertarian revolution, into another orthodox and despotically ruled statist force after the familiar European model.

“His primary aim was to crush the individualistic and democratic spirit of the American forces. For one thing, the officers of the militia were elected by their own men, and the discipline of repeated elections kept the officers from forming an aristocratic ruling caste typical of European armies of the period. The officers often drew little more pay than their men, and there were no hierarchical distinctions of rank imposed between officers and men. As a consequence, officers could not enforce their wills coercively on the soldiery. This New England equality horrified Washington's conservative and highly aristocratic soul.

“To introduce a hierarchy of ruling caste, Washington insisted on distinctive decorations of dress in accordance with minute gradations of rank. As one observer phrased it: "New lords, new laws. … The strictest government is taking place, and great distinction is made between officers and soldier. Everyone is made to know his place and keep it." Despite the great expense involved, he also tried to stamp out individuality in the army by forcing uniforms upon them; but the scarcity of cloth made this plan unfeasible.

“At least as important as distinctions in decoration was the introduction of extensive inequality in pay. Led by Washington and the other aristocratic southern delegates, and over the objections of Massachusetts, the Congress insisted on fixing a pay scale for generals and other officers considerably higher than that of the rank and file.

“In addition to imposing a web of hierarchy on the Continental Army, Washington crushed liberty within by replacing individual responsibility by iron despotism and coercion. Severe and brutal punishments were imposed upon those soldiers whose sense of altruism failed to override their instinct for self-preservation. Furloughs were curtailed and girlfriends of soldiers were expelled from camp; above all, lengthy floggings were introduced for all practices that Washington considered esthetically or morally offensive. He even had the temerity to urge Congress to raise the maximum number of strikes of the lash from 39 to the enormous number of 500; fortunately, Congress refused.”
Generalissimo Washington: How He Crushed the Spirit of Liberty
Murray Rothbard

What did my fearless leader tell me to do when faced with Conspiracy Theorists with their Domestic Terrorism, making false claims about antiquated independent grand juries?

Fags gathered in a modern Witch Burning?

Fuck Liberty, give me my Star!

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US is in no condition to fight a war with Russia or China. Americans' morale has collapsed, so much so that they have largely lost the will to defend themselves from crime at home.

sqeptiq Level 10 Jan 23, 2022

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top