slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (1176 - 1181)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have spent a some time strolling the site today and think that y'all have done a fine job. The social accountability part is very interesting and I look forward to any improvements made in the future.

Yeah, we'll see how the point / level system goes. It measures activity but not yet quality of comments etc. Work in progress 🙂

I'm no computer whizz but a friendlier smoother interface easier to navigate

Happy to get your feedback. Is there a particular page or feature we should focus on? Thanks!

The color scheme is proffessional af, but its a bit dry maybe some red (not blue) outlines on the post and comments, the color scheme could be a big win

@Admin Are you going to have color schemes for this site? I'm all for a dark/black color option for night reading on this site.

@SpikeTalon yes it's on the list!

@Admin Talkin to your self here or what? Spike don't have a comment that I can see....hmm???

@george No, it said my name yesterday, not sure why it's reading that way now?

@Admin Must be a glitch there, as the reply above that says to Admin from Admin was my comment.

I've had trouble twice now logging in. Both times it says username and password don't match, even after I reset a password. This time I logged in with Facebook and it worked. Any ideas?

Thanks for the heads up. Did you sign up originally from Facebook? It'll help us debug.

@Admin I found you through Facebook and signed up from there. I set up username and password but could not get in using those. I then reset my password but could not get in later that day . This is by using your web address. Finally, I just logged in with Facebook. I did same to post this so probably not a big deal.

The following people imo should be added to fan groups: Dinesh D’Souza, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham.

Yep, we'll need to come up with clear policies as to who should be a candidate for inclusion in thought leaders of the IDW. I think one of the core principles must be that they engage in open, frank discussions of issues without strawman-ing the opposition, ad hominem/personal attacks, or using misleading or false arguments. We should, however, be open to member-driven groups that discuss individuals regardless of inclusion in IDW thought leadership. Rush Limbaugh would be an example of a person who would more likely fit in a member group. Thoughts?

Are the groups going to get the chatroom option?

Yes, once we get to 30-50k members.

I was going to suggest that haha.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.