slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just found your site. Glad you're here...

Why is the site unsecured I get a notification pop-up every time I visit it

• The site certificate is expired and needs to be renewed.
  • Also the site is not indexed on Google, this has been the case for a long time. Maybe you can fix this so people can do a Google search and find this site

Just want to let you know that so far no email has arrived in any of the categories, inbox, promotional or social.

A month ago, I decided to make an all-out effort to develop and grow a group on IDW. However, since that time, IDW has become progressively worse.
Apparently there is no longer any support mechanism in place as now ALL inquiries are completely ignored.
The site has become v-e-r-y s-l-o-w to a point of being almost unusable.
Those who I had encouraged to sign up are now drifting away, after their rather negative experiences with the IDW site.
Are there any plans to bring the site up to speed and to start providing some support or has the IDW platform been left to die?

I'm a Scot, living in London and have been really worried by all the attacks on free speech and the way women are being talked about. I just followed a link on Ariella's YouTube video and thought it looked interesting and maybe a place we can talk freely about the stuff that concerns me.

It's quite apparent that you have no plans at all in trying to improve your site. Several questions to "Support" and to your administrator have been completely ignored.
This is absolutely horrible service and makes me somewhat sorry that I encouraged others to sign on to IDW.
If this doesn't soon improve, I'll have no option but to move my group and any others I can convince, to another social platform.

IDW, where are you?

Things would improve much more if letters/inquiries to "Contact" were actually answered. In attempting to "sign up" people last week, I needed help with two questions. Both were submitted to "Contact" and both were promptly ignored.
That is horrible service and one which is driving members (me for example) and potential members away from IDW.
Is that the kind of face you want to put forth?
Dale

Welcome. I am new here and from Canada as well. I spent almost 22 years as an educator and have found it almost impossible to do my job without extreme scrutiny or the influence of outside agendas that have little to do with teaching/ learning. It might be interesting to have a form for teachers/ educators/ parents etc. to share their thoughts and experiences.

ALL questions and concerns need to be addressed with a relevant answer/response. Otherwise, it appears that IDW doesn't really care about it members. If that's the case, then the platform will cease to be a viable alternative to the "big guys".

Posts need to have a "Share" option, not only for this site but also to other sites. A "Sad" icon might also be useful.

Hi,
Have any work contact me.....

Hi, Im new here..

I’m not getting the confirmation link. Thank you.

I like ethical hacking

Ok you want my ideas on how to have a legitimate Free speech website? Get rid of your “bad words” definition and filters. If a word is terrible to you you don’t have to use it. Joined today and not sure I’ll be around long at all because straight away you’re pushing limits on what are unacceptable words and what didn’t I see in “settings”. I just ain’t convinced you have it in you to be Free speech and will soon enough be exactly like Facebook, punishing speech that disagrees with your chosen narrative and using “community standards” to shut down the world’s favorite target. I hope to see that’s not the case but you asked so I’m giving you my opinions.

I like debate on the fate of the dying Abrahamic Religions and the New Age and Pagan (fast growing) spirituality

Judaism and Christianity are as alive today as they were 1800 years ago. Media alone perverts perceptions to make you believe what they want.

Hey everyone

I started my here just now. It claimed that it had sent me an email to verify. It had not. I clicked 'resend'. It still did not send an email to me. The email address is correct.

I need only money

Hi found this sight through the YouTuber Daisy C. I want to say thankyou for providing a place for free speech and not censoring people. I also really enjoy that I can pick what interests me to see news on and I don't get Kardashian fluff etc in my news feed. Do not like how biased Google news is so this is fantastic. Am new here so if I find anything I think needs improving or have any ideas will def let you know.
Just wanted to say thanks
Kind regards Em D

I have posted a link twice and it isn’t showing up...

Can you spell “censorship”?

There were site-wide posting issues yesterday.

I just posted a bunch of articles and none of them are showing up. Why???

Is it normal to see up to five posts of the same article (by the same person)?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.