slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (601 - 625)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok this app keeps asking for photos and audio access, I have said no is this going to continue?.

Only if you want to upload photos.

Thank you for getting this site up and going. It is only going to get big from here.

Thanks - we're working hard! 🙂

Thank you for welcoming me into the group. I am a physician. In the past, I was a member of the Canadian armed forces, Park Ranger, and mountaineering instructor, and I spent five and a half years in law enforcement. I've travelled widely and do overseas humanitarian work. I speak several languages. So I'd like to think I bring a wide range of experience. I view myself as a libertarian and value the improtance of economic freedom, religious freedom and freedom of speech, especially for those ideas we may find distasteful. These are the cornerstones of human progress. Their suppression brings only misery and suffering. I believe freedom in all its forms must be vigorously defended.

Welcome!

I’m not the most tech savy but looking forward as a new member to exploring IDW for how forums are set up, general or perhaps by categories we identified as interests.

I was a Political Science guy in college and apparently wear out my friends in fb with thoughts more extensive than your typical memes. I’m appalled at out intellectual laziness and excited to find a place like this. John

We have thicker skin here 🙂

How to delete groups is not made clear.

Same space as "Join" button... it'll become "Leave Group" button.

Glad to be here. I'm tired of the totalitarian leftist big tech/social media and the MSM

We are free from any such control as run as a non-profit. Welcome!

Is Bishop Robert Barron an option on this? I was under the impression he was part of the IDW.

Anyone who seeks truth and understanding is welcome.

Wow did I just find freedom of thought, the ability to say whats on my mind with being shut down for wrong think? So glad to see a site that is open and engaging.

Let's engage!

A friend and editor, upon reading my latest manuscript/book for assessment - realizing it was very politically incorrect and full of cultural appropriation and might cause me significant backlash - asked if I was really willing to 'die on that hill.' And FTR: he thought my book was excellent.
I responded "hell yeah".
I will fight and die for free speech.
Besides, there's nothing inappropriate, offensive or inflammatory in my books that would offend a normal, reasonable, moderate liberal or conservative.
Below is my books poster.
So, should the shit hit the fan when I publish book two, I'll have a place of refuge on this site! lol

Be sure it runs well from a. Browser......I am sure apple will pull this App soon

Thanks - yes, we make sure it runs well on all non-app platforms for that reason. So far, so good!

Well being able to tell the truth without being suspended would be a start!

The Truth shall set us free!

Any chance you could add a 'thumbs down' button?

Thank you for creating this forum!

We put a couple... "hmmm" and "dislike" but didn't like the "thumbs down" icon.

Instead of bios and work history, why not give space for ideologies and/or current political philosophies?

That's a good idea. Will think more about it.

Will make suggestions once I become familiar with the site cheers

Happy to be here, but have barely joined just a few moments ago. How would I know how to improve a site until I have some experience?

First impression are powerful too. Thanks for joining!

Just signed up, initial reaction was absolute confusion. You get hit with so much and no explanation about anything. Looks highly cluttered. Hope it becomes more familiar.

Thanks - I've been thinking about simplifications for brand new members with features becoming visible as members gain experience.

Please add more jobs to profile. I’m an aerospace engineer that did prototyping and conceptual development as well as imaging processing, so very hard when only engineering and research are my only choices.

I was thinking of making it multiple choice as people have so many jobs and interests now.

I just joined , but password is complex and I can not find the hard paper record.
I will stay sig- in 🤠

If you ever get locked out, just request your password reset link and you're good to go.

Please a link to the real intellectual dark web website so one can go easily to the original.

The original is in the mind of the IDW. We're the IDW community website.

When I do check in the headlines of topics puts me off. the language mostly.

There's a FLAG???

Yes, if you find someone being uncivil, just flag the content. Thanks!

I can't wait to try this thing out a bit. I can already see some nice features, and I sure you will be developing further as you go along. The spell check is nice.

Thanks!

Let us download content - pic, vids etc

Please look at [keychange.eu]

The fund Keychange is led by PRS Foundation, supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union, in partnership with Musikcentrum Öst, Reeperbahn Festival, Iceland Airwaves, BIME, Tallinn Music Week, Way Out West, Liverpool Sound City and Mutek.

They are not only destroying the meritocratic pyramid that rightfully existed in the art and music world but taking immense power and imposing their credo to young people seducing them with the illusion now they will be able finally able to suceed and make a difference. Look at the main photo how 50/50 it is .... 11 women and 2 men (In the back) they have funding for women only, BAME only and no properly trained and motivated and talented male white western artist can put his head out anymore. Also in academia and in workplaces now they prefer applications from BAME and LGBT etc. they are destrying A levels were you must have Stormzy and not Mozart , Clara Wieck and not Brahms ....

Ready to give any possible collaboration from London ....we are being annihilated , the whole Mediterranean culture is being cancelled , millenia of wester evolution trashed ... thank you for existing at least a beacon of shelter !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.