slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (451 - 475)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is there an icon to use

I’m so happy to see this new site! Wow. I’m going to tell everyone!

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to support and participate with the people on this site. I have been an avid supporter of Doctor Jordan Peterson here in Canada. His fortitude and patience in dealing with the attacks of the radical left is truly remarkable; he has become an admirable voice of reason and tolerance in a world that has been invaded by an irrational ideology. I also admire Mr Ben Shapiro's intellect and articulate approach to dealing with the issues facing society today. It is a shame we do not have such people in government, we desperately need more running for office.

Psychedelics plant medicines mental health , theosophy

Get to level 4 and make your own group for it 🙂

Wondering why secular, political and religious orientation aren't part of the questions in the proflie, gospel or praise aren't music categories. Political (philosophical) preferences are not part of the questionaire as religious aspiration or affiliation isn't either. Are there reasons for this?

In my view the IDW are all wasting their time. I consider I have already found the answer. I am a human rights author (two books), activist and outsider from Auckland. New Zealand. I began seeking the human rights truth in 1991 and very strongly believe I found it. Ideology is created at the UN and invariably reflected in national constitutions. It is promoted by the left so-called liberals who can be regarded as fake liberals. The latter I now see as a death cult. The UN agenda aims to destroy western civilization and promotes totalitarianism and repressive States. In my view, this means the destruction of civilization itself. It is virtually all in my second book, Ethical human Rights: Freedom's Great Hope (American Academic Press, 2017) which has been met with an overwhelming silence. My book contains all you really need to know so why waste your time trying to find an answer to todays major problems. Good luck and God bless and I do enjoy your discussions - at least there is some sanity in the world.

No one is "wasting their time" in expressing thoughts, questions, ideas. It is how the human mind works best, to discuss and express. Don't put people down for wanting to express their thoughts and feelings. They can read your book if they choose, they can be interested in others opinions as well. Should people abandon watching informative documentaries and just read your book? Sheesh!!!

Yes, I think it is actually me that is wasting my time. Good luck to the IDW with your search for truth although I cannot see the point in reinventing the wheel. It took 2 1/2 yrs but NZ libraries have a copy of my book which could be obtained by interloan.

Please make it easier for people with complete profiles to level up so they can join the groups that they're passionate about. I've filled out my profile and liked and posted but I'm still 40 points away from being able to comment on or even follow the groups that I want to. Very discouraging for new users

Seriously ? 40 points away from being able to commemt...?
This could be another site created to collect information on all who oppose globalism......I'm out

Make it where users can create their own chat rooms. Add video and audio to the chat or attempt to connect with another company that does the video/audio. And get Donald Trump and Alex jones on here. Make it nice on the phone. And please don't sell users information. Thank you!!

Well since I just got here I have no ideas about that at the moment. What I’m hoping for here is that I can talk without getting banned, and even being able to address the ban, as I’ve had happen with Facebook about a half dozen times now over the last 3 years or so. There seem to be some great minds here, so I hope I can learn some things I don’t already know about our history as well as other areas of interest. We’ll see. Game on.

You have tried to help me to make a post with a link. I still can’t do it. I want to link to an outside source. Your help shows me a url within IDW. Please help.

Just don't become the steaming pile of turd, which is Facebook. 🙂

Not liking that this keeps a record of everything I've clicked on.

Also having some minimal formatting capability would help, normal is BBCode.

Trying to include links in a post does not work in a normal manner. I'm having to minimize links via tinyurl.com as a workaround.

First time here soory not here enough

Simplify....site is too confusing.

@speyedy I feel religion is the identification of good and evil which is in all of us. Acknowledging our capacity for evil is how we become strong and moral. Maybe we should embrace the idea of religion whichever one you choose and aim towards changing the world by becoming a better person.

Add more app options to upload photos from android

You can upload photos from the android app. We recently fixed a bug where large photos were not accepted.

I would encourage the developer to work on bettering the iphone/ android app (if it's not in the process already). I'm sure a lot of people can vouch for that.

Aim straight for Facebook.

So here we have all the "conservative" Tleaders. Here you will find the drama and sensationalism you crave, as well as your need of belonging to a herd. They are trained well to keep you focused in division by using spins of happenings of no real consequence. Then they will build up your self esteem by calling you Patriots.

Does a person that has a need to be part of the crowd and follows drama, and bickers about B's with their countrymen sound like an Americans? Patriots?

Patriots investigate things themselves. They don't get caught up in drama he said she said. They don't trust what gov or people that make money off news that needs ratings. They find common bonds between each other so that we stand together as one. They give no time to lady like bickering and accusations and blaming of others.

Wth you people doing? Cause y'all are not being Americans at all.

These are not your leaders,. You are the leaders. Your American,. We don't follow. We don't separate we are one. Act like it

Happy to get your opinions. Make a post 🙂

I'm not exactually sure what your mission is, but mine is Truth.

Truth will set us free!

Suggestions for further groups: Douglas Murray, Meghan Murphy

Everytime I open the app it has forgotten me and invites me to join. 🥱

Android or iPhone?

Its waaaaaay too complicated.

We’ll work on that. Thanks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.