slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (151 - 175)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Im a web developer and would be happy to work on the site for free. You can check out my profile on LnkedIn at [linkedin.com]

On the signup page (Brave browser) where you select the contributors you want to follow, the submit button was half hidden off the bottom of the page. Scrolling down did not change that. There was enough of the button visible to click it, though.

Queensland, Australia Elections. The new campaign for left leaning politicians is FEAR.
Queensland Labor party had zero policy for the future, just we closed the boarders to keep you from dying, we saved you from that wicked Covid1984 disease, you will have no jobs or economy, but we saved your lives, vote for us. Sadly the Queensland people thought about today with NO concerns about the next four years...Queensland people have been dumbed down by the lying elite left wing main stream media, political motivated lies from our Chief health officer...four years you silly people, not just the rest of this year, how sad you forget what Labor did the last four years 100billion DEBT...Your BAD people.

The dems. Are going to steal this election and when our republic falls so does the rest of the world sad day

Not going to happen, turn off CNN.

@Maryken hind sight is 20/20

My only idea is an app on the various app stores.

Still stumbling around trying to get a feel for it. Like what I see so far.

Your "site certificate" needs reviewing. I've had a hell of a problem with my AV blocking attempts to get here.

Hi all,
I'm also a Christian, but I hate religion. There is a christian religion, which has caused harm to many people through the years through it's actions, then there is the relationship with Jesus the Christ which is totally different. I grew up in the church and for forty years I was a member of that religion. Then God finally got through my pride and arrogance and reached my heart. Now I actually know him and what you see in most churches is not what he wants.

I wish more weight would be placed on the profile question "Skills?".
say, for example, someone feel motivated to do something productive and make a website for selling "figurines applauding free speech" (just a silly example", and you need a person to exchange creative ideas with, wouldn't it be nice then to be able to browse people by there skill? thinking of it bit like an extension of linked in 🙂

Is it just me, or could the pages name and icon be associated with the "skin head" movement? and is that truly what we want to represent? isn't better to pick something that looks academical or some shit, you know laymen loves that crap

Let's promote Authors among us and other similar professionals encouraging us to promote each other's talent and ability.

Don't allow groups to restrict new users from posting based on site wide gamified metrics. Contributing to and participating in communities shouldn't be "work", or quid pro quo of platform engagement. Let people contribute and develop their profiles organically.

I signed up specifically to share something to a specific group but cannot unless I'm "Level 3+", I'm sure over time I'll get there but c'mon. Sometimes the stuff people want to share can be potentially time sensitive.

I used the onsite Search, search terms: NJ and then New Jersey. A lot of results came up but they had nothing to do with my search terms. I suggest fix the site. Another suggestion, when there is an acronym such as "IDW", make it so that you can hover over the acronym and find out by a little popup (like a Title tag) what the acronym stands for. That is something you should be able to program.

So far I like what I see. Vimeo, MeWe and Tumblr restricts my uploads. Am a refugee from both FB and YouTube. It would be nice if one can upload long posts (which I have scores of on end time bible prophecy with Tumblr). Thanks. By the way your app cannot be found on PlayStore ☹️

Help.

The point system is constricting people don't need a incentive to comment

Make the saving of profile different most are not that literate come to this stuff

Advertise ur site more find easier search of friends and get a messenger for pms instead of just posts

Im from Norway, would love to see this site grow large, as we are facing wars and rumours of wars in the largest capacity known to men. The left is huge in my country, and we are supposed to be a model-country for other countries, wich i find quite scary when you think of it. The norwegian goverment is in bed with china and the eu-parlament although we are not officially a part of the eu.

i'm personally a swede, and yeah you probably know where my country is in this question

This is a very important site to bring awareness to our younger people, that we are free, we do have the right to free speech and there is hope for us as a nation in the future.

Hello might i ask how's the social climate of Australia regarding free speech and alike? are your universities overrun by gender-studies as well?

Maybe you could stop banning people for unpopular opinions.

Hello might i ask what's the unpopular opinions is? that is quit litterly the opposite of free speech so such notion worries me

@perXautomatik I'd tell you but I'd probably get banned again.

Right off the bat the character limit on the display name seems to be a slight limitation/irritation. I will be exploring this platform. Will it always be free to use? If so, I like the layout so far, looking to escape facebook and transfer my groups from there to a new platform. Will this be the one I prefer?

Ok, now when I first started a new account here there seemed to be a 14 character limit to screen name, but now after going to settings the character limit is much higher, is this how its supposed to work?

Figurative artists are shadowbanned on instagram facebook etc, there are lots of us looking for a good online home. #art #figurative

Glad to be on here and not being edited, suppressed, influenced and all the rhetoric that spews from the left!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.