slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (1026 - 1050)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm worried that the IDW might be a bunch of hypocrites.

Please find ways & site policies to discourage nuts/trolls, and ENCOURAGE civil intelligent debate from ALL sides. I am generally conservative, but I seek the truth. To find the truth I think it is important to take in as much info and as many perspectives as possible.
Do not concede ground or fall to the whiners from any side. Keep it Sane, Fair, and Intellectual.

It would be great to have an app to use on iOS

I would like to see more of the post so i don't have to click on it if i am not inerested

Nice idea! I just set up a toggle for members to choose to see more of the posts in the list. You can toggle it here: [slug.com]

I believe that the world, and this country in particular, is badly in need of a TRUE free speech marketplace, where people are not censored or removed from the conversation for expressing views that some may find controversial or offensive. I also want to have an honest, open forum for discussing the facts and the false narrative of topics like global warming, abortion, immigration etc. It would be amazing if this could become a source of UNBIASED, easy to understand FACTS about the history of conservatives in social reform, preserving and respecting nature, limiting government and respecting rights.

Yes, we are starting with community and will use the community to help categorize facts and opinions in a constructive manner.

Hey all, this site came up on my news feed so i thought I'd check it out. Facebook is getting old and you go to FB jail for the silliest things.

I "discovered" JBP in September 2016 and thus began my awakening. I watch a ton of YouTube videos, and love gaining knowledge and seeing things from multiple, sensible perspectives. I have been a conservative Republican my whole life, but am glad I've been able to see that there are legitimate ideas that are more centrist. I feel myself leaning more towatd the libertarian views, the older I get. I'm a 59-yr-old grandma. 🙂

Thank God for those standing up for freedom!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this!

Don't know enough to make any suggestions

Invite Donald Trump and we'll never go back

Most politicians today either lack the ability to or feel it's not effective to humanize their opponents. We've had enough of that and are working here to show that there's hope. Welcome!

Thank you for the invitation to join.
I am looking forward to it

Thanks fof letting me join. Any chance I get I listen to Dr.Peterson. His mind is amazing. I see this world going so politically correct, that a person won't be able to open their mouth. I fear for my children's future.

Glad to be part of the free thinkers.

Just hope to be a beacon of silliness in the darkness. Folks get too freakin' serious and I like a good laugh once in a while. Toss me too the wind whenever you wish. I am used to it.

You should recruit Nail Ferguson as a contributor. I see his wife is listed so I wonder why he has not.

Level 4 members can create fan groups.

Is there an app with this format?

Yes android is live but we're fixing some minor bugs before we promote it. We're fighting with Apple to get it approved.

That's just what I was going to ask.

I'm not a social media person but this opportunity Intrigues me.
I don't want to miss the chance to see this media become competition for twitter and Facebook.

I've just joined, and would like to watch for awhile. Truly surprised and appreciative you have launched this movement. I am more and more frustrated with the Left.

Without history being taught, there is no reference for where we are today and more importantly, in my opinion, no sense of community, of belonging or where we are headed.

We hope to help focus the movement!

The system isn't sending a link to my email address.

Is there an app with this format?

The Android app is approved and we're doing testing on notifications / alerts to it now. You should be able to download it now from the Google Play store... just be aware that the alerts might not work for another day or two. Hence our not promoting it much yet.

Our iPhone app was rejected by Apple and we're fighting with them as to why. WIll keep you posted.

@Admin Thanks... I’m an Apple user across the board pretty much. Anything we can do to help?

@Admin Didn't the Drudge Report app get deleted by Apple?

Is there an "index" or "search" feature to find specific topics?

How about adding 'top hashtags' to the lists on the left?

Good idea! We're still working on improving the tags (should be live in the next few days). Once that's there, we can use tags more on the main page (if on desktop).

Just got here. Not sure what's what yet.

I am pleased to see this site available free of charge. I am a thinker. I am willing to adjust to the changing times somewhat, but am very aware that there are some who want to take away my rights to be who I am and to think freely. I welcome other ideas, just don't try to shut me down because my ideas differ from yours. I was born and raised in a conservative home and raised my own kids in much the same fashion. I fear that our nation is losing its grip on its heritage and I will do whatever I can to see it preserved.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.