slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (176 - 200)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank You Arielle for maximizing knowledge please read Dr. Debra Soh - The End of Gender it is correction in favor of healthier females.

Thanks

Had my first (level 5.8) account disappeared without a peep from Slug. Now they're just ignoring me when I ask what's going on. Time to move on to greener pastures, apparently. This is how they lured us all in to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Start with promises of free expression, then pull the rug out if they achieve any kind of power or monopoly. At least they revealed their true colors early, before they could cause much damage. I didn't even know they existed except for Ramzpaul shilling constantly for them, so I guess no great loss.

Might i ask what your "monopoly" was? i am learning about this platform and do wonder what you say might be a problem for the cause i saw my self to this forum

Having a problem confirming my identity. My email my be wrong. Should be: weis@fea.net

I was referred here by a rival webpage.

They were concerned about your offensive content and I just wanted to see what they were talking about.

What did they mean by this photo ?

Hello might i ask what you have learnt regarding the pages offensive content?

@perXautomatik

Agnostic.com is full of over-sensitive weirdos.
Unfortunately, Slug.com has a far more organized group of disinfo shills.

The worst part is that a majority of them are not even American and yet they are illegally interfering with U.S. policy.

My Twitter friends suggest that I just settle for third party at this rate but Hawkins and La Riva are massive commies also Trump and Jorgensen are massive fascists. I pretty much have no choice but to vote for Sleepy Biden when the alternatives are this ridiculous. Do not even get me started on Kanye Omari West.

[agnostic.com]

@Mikewee777 Thank you for your reply! hum didn't deter me from staying here from now but it's interesting to learn a viewpoint that other than my own and i'm grateful for your input

@perXautomatik my input is wrong by default according to both major political parties.

Ok so i an american conservative patriot and the left has takin over the main stream media and social media so please we need more platforms for the right and American citizens to be able to hear news and talk about current events on what we need to do to save our country without being censored

yes that is democracy, it's truly totalitarian to silence opinion

Scratch my fist comment. I got through the navigation about pics. Sorry.

I would love the idea of uploading a pic save on my phone onto the site

I will keep you posted.

As I just signed on I need time to browse. Hopefully I can contact this support again if I have feedback.

Thank you for giving us the freedom to have an open platform Twitter censorship. This will be a wonderful open alternative to Facebook Twitter and YouTube. Again I want to extend my thanks.

Don't get comfortable. They ban people for wrongthink here too.

I’m THRILLED to have found this site.

I’ve felt so displaced and during this pandemic I’ve not thought there were voices and people who seek truth.

I’m excited to learn and contribute, and share. I have an interestingly crazy cool life and have been so blessed with amazing experiences.

I can’t wait to learn more. I heard the term on joe rogans podcast from eric Weinstein. I was researching the Epstein case, heard him talk about meeting him, then saw joe interviewed him, etc.

So far signing up has been easy and navigation fluid! Thanks!

You need a mobile app. That was the first thing I looked for

I’m on a mobile app, on my iPhone.

Just learning how to navigate and use your site. Guidelines on use and how to use should be easier to access. For instance what is level 4? For that matter what us 2 or 3 how do you get there and why are there different levels at all? Explanations would be nice.

Nothing, yet, to say other than a thanks for the new platform and that I'd really like to see it succeed and make Facebook, Twitter, and all the other big leftist-controlled sites irrelevant.

Me tooo!!! I was thinking yesterday... again, we NEED a place we can say what we want and hear all voices!

Just don't mimic YouTube or Facebook

I felt that.

Cool, no thank you for creating a space for Free Speech and Intellectual debate.

Nope. They ban people for wrongthink too.

I'm new to Slug today, though I've slogged through the IDW for awhile. As I see something which might help, I'll try to let you know. I came here by referral from Sydney Watson. I'm a Bill of Rights 'absolutist' and my exasperation with YT & FB is past the point of no return.

What is the details option and how do you access it?

Hi. I am a believer in GOD THE FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I was not always a believer. I believe in the LIVING WORD OF GOD. I believe in LAW AND ORDER. I am a LPN in MISSOURI. I do Home Health Care with vent Pediatric patients. I would like to see NURSING AND BELIEVERS IN JESUS CHRIST MORE INVOLVED WIth Politics.

Amen. 🙏

Don't censor content for politics. I can't think of much else.

Is it my accents? My name doesn't seem to stick: Gölök Z Buday

Please make a phone app. The website is not great on mobile. Otherwise good stuff

I'm not at all media savvy, no Twitter (to fast) and very little Facebook (no warnings about false postings), just learned about YouTube last month, so anything you can do to keep it uncomplicated is all I need. But then I've only started this account because it was promoted by Jaclyn Glenn and I like her fashion, beliefs and politics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.