slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (376 - 400)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Use lighter colors... brighter, happier, more warm colors. You want to maximize views. I get it... the 'dark web." But enough's enough. Heh.

I'm new but support free speech and pride in the white race.

WTF does "I "Pride in the white race mean"? Does that mean that you are proud of anyone who has light-coloured skin? Even paedophiles, racists, bigots, criminals, axe-murderers, liars, etc etc?
It sounds like an all-encompassing catch-all pride that is not at all based on any particular merit or accomplishment, which means it is essentially meaningless...

Yeaahhhh... one of the main reasons for this site is to not engage in politically charged and potentially hateful 'identity politics' such as a preoccupation with race, gender, sexuality, etc. Positive culture and behavior is the important thing here... as well as fostering a societal landscape of equal opportunity (not social engineering of equal outcomes).

why does my profile look different????

Did you try turning your head to see if that changed it?

@Vifferari ha!!..lol no..lol

Make it so that when you click a link in the daily emails you go to that specific post. Right now the link leads to what I guess is the home page. I don’t even know where to look for the post I wanted to read.

How come the dislike has been removed, I have to use it sometimes, because nothing else applies

Can we get Candice Owens on board? Obvious choice!

Yes, she has a group 🙂

Also shorten your post limit I don't want to read a novel

Make it easy for me to find my post I would see replies I want to see replies that's better

Trust me I've given this a lot of thought. Diversity is where cultures can all work together as one. Now let's be clear. In human history this has never happened. In any civilized society success happens when everybody has common interests. That's why multiculturalism will never work. Inclusiveness is very acceptable but you have to include yourself into the culture of the society you are joining. It's all bulshit. It's the 1% wanting to control the world. The technology now exists and everybody is signing up the propaganda machine has never been more powerful. The Coronavirus is a scare tactic possibly an attack on fossil fuels. I know that the world is coming to Peak it's coming to a point of no return almost the human race is a virus and it will consume itself and sadly that's a fact bottom line the only solution is the world needs a common goal something not written in fairy tales religion in Brackets bottom line technology is the end of us no more control no more balance

Artificial intelligence will destroy us to save the world Skynet LOL

"The Coronavirus is a scare tactic possibly an attack on fossil fuels."
Wow. That's a really remarkable theory; how did you come to that conclusion? Care to share your thought processes and/or reasoning with us?

PARLER has some good format and ideas but seems not to execute them well as they have so many bugs they are hard to use and super frustrating

SPELL CHECK is not very good...strictly 3rd grade....

We need more hot woman and muscle cars and robots and guns

But if we can't meet those supplies i would settle for a "featured" livestreaming area that shows (if applicable) 1 or 2 current livestreams from your people-ga-rythym

Also I guess first the ability to with host a livestream here or embed from a host would be for sure my kind of place to watch livestreams.

Am new here am yet to understand how the app works
But I noticed something
There no way going back to previous page one has to tap on the home botton

Do you use the App. Apple or samsung? Or a browser?

I receive notice there is some new post about my last input to the site. I open it to find what seems like two or three lines that MIGHT be what the notice is about, but it's hard to tell. Which one was recently added compared to what was long past, and it's hard to tell if I've read it or not. The same person is listed as tagged me, same person has commented, same person has reacted... like two or three listings from the same person all about the same item. Did I already read it? Do all two or three say the same thing? They are all three about the one added comment from me. The worst part is that I have no idea which of the LONG list I have opened and read, or not. I think the site is a great idea, and I'm glad you want to tweak it to improve its functions... so THANKS!!!!

I will be happy to pass on the existence of this site to others who would be interested in being involved.

My only two wishes would be: To better define "new" additions to comments or reactions in contrast to those I have already seen. Some kind of flag or color to show new vs. old. The only other wish would be to allow using non standard words, such as using I-apostrophe-m instead of I am, or I-apostrophe-d instead of I would, or can-apostrophe-t instead of I can not as examples. Just a little more freedom to be expressive. As well, there are numerous references to organizations or companies or government departments (whatever) that are simply not in the dictionary, so I am unable to reference them in a post because the site tells me to fix the spelling or I can not send it. Other than that it's a great site. I am considering creating a group or site and call it "creativity". I think promoting people's creative nature would be a popular interest to pursue. The arts of all kinds, creating art, writing, creating anything is creativity and I suspect being open to encourage it in people who may not have confidence in being creative would be a positive thing. Does that sound like a reasonable idea? Do I have to do any baby sitting of a site if I create that site, like to be some kind of overseer?

I agree, save repeatedly going back to previously read comments

We have to begin working like the Sun (Fusion) to give out large amount of energy.
Like the gases in the sun fuse to give large amount of energy. Let's also fuse to give such energy in this world.

I'm not receiving an activation link to my email and I have looked in all my folders for it. What's up? Thanks.

Thanks for asking. Before, I start making suggestions, I'll need to familiarize myself with your site.

Saw site 'grab' interested me but no women in your start page.... Needs to change. Cannot wait to get ito this site. Looking forward to new intellegent thinking.

Yeah hot womans that's what we need on the front some eye candy! I agree... oh oops I mean yeah equality! Woman have brains too!! Need a couple to throw down and represent am I right? 🙂

Still navigating things, but the site has repeated words strangely on my profile page and also said that I enjoy "love." I do enjoy love, but I never wrote anywhere that I enjoy love. Had a good laugh over that. Otherwise I wouldn't say this is the cleanest or most user friendly set-up, but giving it time to improve. Overall, I'm pleased.

Sooo I hear you enjoy 'love' ? Hahaha

The Individual + Free Speech = Democracy

So happy to have this! First suggestion - make a dropdown or "hide comments" button for a post. Right now this top comment has a ton of subcomments and it seems ridiculous to have to scroll down all the way past them. Being able to hide or show them will make the site much cleaner.

Im from Northern Ireland
Let me put that as an option ffs
??

Everyone knows northern Ireland is just a city of the UK separated by a bit of water 😉

I think that putting large pictures of videos, but not previewing links or headlines is driving down the overall quality.

My guess is that people who don't read much, and watch or respond mostly to videos, have a lower ability to have a substantive conversation, and possibly also lower intellect. Videos are also engaging and entertaining because of the images and tones of voice, production values, rather than the ideas and structure of the argument.

I suggest de-emphasizing the video previews, and adding a text or headline preview. FB pulls an image or two from every web link posted, and the headline or title, which has worked well for that platform.

Could not agree more!!!!!!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.