slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (326 - 350)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the position for this forum is as a refuge for Reddit, which has become a propaganda wing of the CCP. I would welcome subs from Reddit to find refuge here.

I’d like to see unbiased, healthy discussion of alternative medicine and questioning of the medical Bureaucracy . I’d be interested in unfiltered discussion of psychedelics.

I’d be interested in a safe place to talk openly about ways we support Trump, without getting shouted down by “opposition”, while still allowing criticism of the administration without experiencing the same from the right.

Also some discussion of morality and religion that isn’t tied to Christ being a deity.

Perhaps also a safe place to criticize Islam and the catholic leadership as well..

Also an app would be nice.

Man, a “non-Abrahamic “! How refreshing

Piece of cake. Just start a group. The popularity will become evident. You can also promote your page. [slug.com]

@RyanLSumner app is live now

How about an mobile App?

Yes, the slug.com app in the app stores now

Kk i will i just joined so

Ask me later when I feel like I know something.

Why doesn't the activation link work??

What happens when you click it?

Hey! It would be neat if you could develop an app! Also it feels like there’s no way to categorize groups for level 1 users when browsing which could be a helpful thing!

Slug.com app is in the stores now 🙂 We have groups categorized... check the "+ More" button.

Can you please tell me if there is a way to search for a post? I already use the magnifying glass. As I scroll through posts I have noticed that if I enter a post to see if it might be the one I am looking for, there is no way to return to my search. A back button out of the post would permit me to continue on searching

Mind trying again? We just updated how the results are listed/sorted

I think your doing very well.

A bit too "crowded", but I am happy to be here 🙂

I am a front-end developer, and would LOVE to collaborate

Happy to get your design feedback... it's a work-in-progress as we're currently just two part-time developers. Send DM anytime 🙂

I'm confused now, I was expecting some disasters, more is yet to come, but I really don't know how to react, what is truth, where we all be after the pandemic. From one source of information we have fewer deaths than from your yearly flu, from the others we learn 20 million people drop out from mobile network in China in January and February. Is the police state all over the World the end or beginning of Globalism. In Australia people are waking up to peaceful takeover by China, and slowly resistance is growing. Poland is the rising state in Europe which is falling down. Every state for itself and Poland is coping well with on going problem. So as I stated before, I'm confused.

This is more specific about the states but this guy is really sharp & puts lots of things together. It is 85 minutes but well worth it.

How about a section that can uncomplicate the complicated? ...."In Layman's Terms"

Did you click in the "Learn Button"? I do every day.

I would implore you to get into UN Agenda 21 which is now called UN Agenda 2030. I personally believe this is at the root of this virus. The source of the outbreak, the way the communists handled it, and the timing has all the marks of a beast.

One post you have talks about the UN belonging to China. The UN Agenda for the 21st century includes disruptive events that will change our way of life. It is partially the result of post WW2 thinking which was made up of people fearful of the extinction of the human race via thermonuclear war. The solution to that unthinkable reality was to dissolve national sovereignty in favor of a powerful one world government with a force to bring the hammer down on any peoples who intended to cause wars with another.

I read the book Has Man a Future authored by a pair of Jewish scientists who I believe worked on developing these weapons. The book details the post WW2 think tanks regarding solutions to the danger of destroying the planet.

President Trump (as far as I can tell) is opposed to the dismissal of American sovereignty and even went to the UN to declare our nation as free and independent. But I believe the despots of the world including the mega rich are well entrenched in their quest for a collectivist world society with elites and serfs.

I await anxiously your reply.

Nostradamus predicted pandemic. "London and New York will be infested with a scourge. It is either a bacteria or a virus. It will be an escaped organism from a biological warfare experiment." And, the United Nations will fail.
[goodreads.com]

Sorry, just found the "feedback" link just seconds after using your "contact" link for a suggestion. PM me if that will be difficult to find. Involved a recommendation for an index of works by luminaries this site features. Appreciate you folks!

Thanks for the add. I've been too several different countries, so i have seen alot of diversity in the world.

When I was setting up my account, for Serbia I had found only to choices: Vojvodina and Kosovo. There is also "narrower" Serbia or just Serbia: parts of Serbia that do not belong to either Vojvodina or Kosovo. Would you be so kind to add Serbia to the list of regions?
Thanks in advance!

Welcome.

I'm too new here to say anything critical but I pray this site takes off and puts fascistbook out of business. I've actually been blocked from commenting or posting until Sunday. My "crime"? I posted a link to this site. That's how afraid they are.

Maybe have a random slugger. A suggestion of a group to join given past preferences which was just created and so not available at the time the user joined. Though you may have this feature already. Just joined and figuring out the site.

Just signed up, thanks to [slug.com]
I like to make cartoons and movies.
Please watch, like, share, and subscribe to my YT channel:

I enjoyed that, thanks 🙂

@Creamegg Thank you🙂

Just joined, primarily because of jaclyn Glenn, but also to find a new outlet for communication.

Welcome!

@Admin I'm not a techno geek, but I'd like to be able to share the pictures of what I make and do,as I'm not good at starting conversations, and at the moment I'm struggling with all this Corona virus s***. I live on my own, have no washing machine and because I have a cough I'm not going out. I can't go to a laundrette as I don't know if there open and may not be able to afford it.plus no money for 2 days till I get paid. Sorry for moaning, I haven't spoken to anyone for some time.

Less conservative suggestions or just include more suggestions at the introduction please.

What are you saying are "suggestions"? which page? We currently are not doing sentiment analysis on the posts. This site is currently leaning Right/Conservative/Libertarian but our goal is to a have a full discussions from all views.

Absolutely. I am new here but I look forward to posting content on here. Jaclyn Glenn just told her viewers about this.

Thanks Jaclyn!

Hi. Just wanted to say thanks for opening a venue in which we can more directly communicate with people who share the same thoughts and ideas. RamzPaul, gave this platform a lot of praise so in the meantime, I'm just browsing. And looks pretty decent, easy to use and "slipstreamed".
Thanks again.

Yeah, we really appreciate the plug! He has some interesting views. 🙂

You know what this site needs Bernie Sanders with a giant bullseye on his head

Yes, let's promote assassination, good job

I'm assuming that you mean metaphorically. But thinking it through, I would think that an image like that on this site would only activate the reptilian parts of people's brains instead of sharpening their clear judgement. This site is to gain clarity.

@Admin Well stated, I concur.

When posting in smaller groups, those posts tend to get limited responses. One way of directing more eyes towards these posts could be: have a button near the top of the Groups with New Posts page (or ?) to select “Unanswered Posts within the last 7 days”. Or 14 days. This would allow the user to see posts from smaller groups without going to each group one by one – and as a side effect hopefully more users would join smaller groups and help them to become more active.

Something to think about... we have the group page sorted by most recent posts (toggle the "All Posts" button).

@Admin Thanks. I’ll make a mental note to check the All Posts option. This morning I posted in the Camille Paglia group (new, 12 members) and the post was showing on the Groups with New Posts page for … I didn’t track it precisely, but maybe 6 to 8 hours before it dropped off. Not bad.

Hello everyone!
Arrived here following RamzPaul. Looking forward to new friends and conversations!

Welcome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.