slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (401 - 425)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would like to be able to select 1) a Newest Comments option within Groups → Mine. To be able to see all the newest comments within my combined groups. (This option is available within an individual group), 2) a Newest Comments option within all IDW Groups combined.

I’m not a huge censorship guy, but some more moderation would be nice to phase out the Yahoo Commenters posting their ALL CAPS hyperbolic fringe-driven headlines meant to do nothing more than engage the trolling masses into self affirming circle jerk sessions.

Just move on, your not required to look at it, freedom of expression is of the most importance, censorship leads to facebook style problems

I’m sure it’s been said a few hundred times, but the navigation is severely lacking in “user friendliness”. Swiping back doesn’t work, no back arrow, etc

Never look back! Just keep moving forward and it will all work out 😉

Yes yes yes

A photograph from my series White Privilege ©Robert McDougall.

Just joined... will do.

Is there a thread on here for job searches?

It's a bit early to say what you can improve on, perhaps in a week or so of fumbling around I'll have some better ideas.

Well well someone is stealing by re linking /refowarding..it is redirected to agnositic site many times today.. try looking for your site and you will see some ass hole web site is stealing and redirecting!

Create a app that makes it easier to access on mobile devices

Found it......🤣

Just posted and a tag was created for my comment that could be problematic. I wrote “he’ll” and the tag was “hell”. Kinda funny. But can be misleading. Thanks for all you do!

I really have nothing to say that this short film says better than I ever could, after this I shall join in the comments and discussions, first I must show what I am about. There is a way for all of humanity, watch and hopefully understand.

I will, but only after I get used to everything. Thanks.

Like as as is at the moment , thank you

Looks great! Looking forward to future posts and commentary.

I see that the unsubscribe button is useless.

PC has gotten so ingrained into our being that we cannot discuss essential problems so they fester like a filthy wound. Needs to be cleansed and cauterised.

Site looks great. This thread looks more like an ‘introduce yourself’ forum instead of the suggestion box. I would suggest an ‘introduce yourself’ section and stiff penalties for those who post off topic comments in other threads. Kidding.

How can we start our own groups?

The site looks great. I wish the community great success. Thank you

Thanks for the add. I believe we need to go back to being a country of people that are informed and not just influenced! MSM Is killing this country.

Im new to this site but will let you know in time.

I tried to use telegram.org and then found out it was run in Saudi Arabia.. I just did not feel comfortable anymore. Plus I used an anonymous name and later found out that people found me nonetheless under another name too. All very strange that they would collect data in that manner when I should decide what name i want. All this makes no sense.

Doesn't anybody here care the general Soleimani was killed at the direction of President Trump?

Should we care?

It has to be user friendly and have lot's of sharing features we want to attract our people from fascistbook we want people to leave that fascistbook facebook plateform

Thanks for opening up this site
Hoping to have lots of good conversation

Move all those ads at left to right of page.

Hopefully this is not just another advertising outlet because if it is I'll hit delete.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.