slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (351 - 375)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you have a PWA? (Progressive web application) - No, it's not a damn commie, it's progressive in that it loads on many types of devices and progressively loads more content as the device can handle it. Anyway something to consider as it can help you get around App stores!

We have considered side-loaded apps but so few people would do it. 😟

@Admin It hasn't really taken off as a tech, but I prefer them personally. You don't have to install anything if you don't want to, and it works like a normal app. Plus you can write one app and it works for all devices. And best of all, you don't have to ask for permission from an app store.

But you're right, people haven't taken to them well. Probably because Apple hasn't really embraced them. Here's an example: [mobile.twitter.com]

If any good comes out of the Wuhan Red Death, it may be that schoolchildren will learn their times tables, and long division.

Watch the Dr. Shiva interview, it is 85 minutes to change your mind about a lot of things.

Thank you for the opportunity to learn.

Hy ,i am a young student ,i am 18 and i am arabic too ,i am here too know how people think and their ideas ,i am here to give my opinions too ,about some interesting topics ,even i am young but i can say that i have a lot to say ,sorry for my english , i am doing efforts to improve it , i m here to accept others opinions so that they accept mine
Tnx

Well i really don't know cause i'm new to this

Welcome Newbie! 🙂

MADLAD!

I think everyone should have their real name like FB. Or close to it at least. 🙂

You can define your display name but we don't check if it's real or not... nor does FB. However, we're thinking of adding "blue checkmark" for verified people.

you right about that my brother

My recent tweet: My further tweet: We are headed towards a one-world govt. A left-wing or right-wing totalitarianism would be compatible. The more obedient Biden would be preferred to Sanders. Question everything that is taking place e.g. biological warfare would only require one person, [indymedia.ie]

I think we're far from a one world government lol

I am not so sure about that given the present coronavirus epidemic. It is suppressing freedoms in preparation for totalitarianism. I notice that it is the west's freedoms (in terms of deaths due to the virus) which are suffering the most.

Enable an easy search option for facts on topics and rebuttals for rhetoric on MSM.

We're currently working on a resource for rebuttals of the top 20 "Woke Dogma"... hopefully out in a couple weeks. Thanks!

Im In Canada.I’m big fan of all the YouTube commenters ,aj,dp, cc , PewDiePie

And Steven Crowder, rotc

To avoid confusing the user: when posting, remove the option to cross-post to another group. I was told that cross-posting was removed, however the option is still there. “Groups/ Categories” drop-down options are there when posting, not sure about the Categories part.

My hope is that it can be a site for the free exchange of ideas. A platform for people to discuss everything from the weather to the topics that are off limits, on all the other sites and everything in between. Preferably, without feeling like it’s all being gathered and filed and added to the individuals permanent record, to be used against them when the balance finally tips for the worse.

What topics that are off limits do you want to discuss?

Please add top secret file news from govt archive

Yes, as soon as we get the top secret file redacted... 😉

Just getting used to the interface and layout.

Stop running males to the ground

How are males being run to the ground?

Debate strategies needs a post with poll feature.

Every post can have a poll... look for the "Poll" button when you post.

Really happy to have finally found something like IDW》Stumbled upon via the Short "In Shadow"

Quick question 》is there a Networking Community....a Board to exchange ideas, seek Opportunities, etc ? 》lookin forward to engaging w/Like Minds

Locals.com has what you’re looking for. Or download The Rubin Report app. [apps.apple.com]

I’m a fan of ordinary web forums where community addresses topics not each other on the first level.

The FB style of news feed driven with key words and algorhythms should be an option for those who only know FB style.

Honestly I'm quite impressed with the state of things. I wasn't sure if this was gonna be what I was looking for but it's perfect and the functionality of the site and the app is more than adequate.

If I have any ideas I think we can all benefit from then I'll be sure to let you know.

Kind regards

I have just joined. Why is the content all American?
I gave my address as in the UK.

I'm a fellow travelers.

Thank you for the opportunity of joining. As you know the media, politians and judges are not acting in the people's interest. With you all the way
The truth hurts, you folks are on target , god is with you all , we need you . Our government has a virus. You movement has to be the cure. Thank you all

Well, I'm seeing a lot of right wing and even somewhat far right wing comments. More than I expected. I think that speaks to just how shut down their ideas and perspectives have been for a while by the general population. Whether it's factual or not, it seems to be the perspective. I'm also seeing many men to every one woman.

My expectations had been to see more of a mix of sentiments from all over the board being discussed and I would love to see more of that. I'll put more effort into looking for those discussions. I'm not really sure how to encourage more involvement from left leaning minds but I do know that we would benefit from more incumbent from women. I'm not suggesting 50/50, I don't care about being equal in outcome, just that it appears to me that the women here are primarily women that are comfortable operating in a primarily masculine setting and discussion style and that it would be beneficial to gain more perspectives from women that are mostly in feminine style dialogue. I can do both and I'm most comfortable in a more masculine style conversation but I also see that important perspectives get missed when we aren't really listening to these type of women.

I’m a third generation white African, born into a farming family in Zimbabwe, where we farmed up until the time 4200 white farmers were forcefully removed from our farms, due to the colour of our skin! I am totally opposed to Foreign Aid as it has destroyed Africa and made the Continent a lot poorer with a greater number of Africans being malnourished. I’d like your input on Foreign Aid in Africa...

“Some people” if they don’t already know, you cannot tell them.

Hi, great site, not too sure about the fist logo... Looks a bit ANTIFA to me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.