slug.com slug.com

1181 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1181 comments (426 - 450)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just joined, I need to check it out before I can give feedback

Tell people how to start up their own group

I am very excited to see this amazing group; never thought it could be pulled off without being a target for the left. Wonderful, exciting and I am hopeful for the future.

It is still early (with regard to being a target of the Left). They typically wait until there are a lot of users and then attack.

Would like to be able to select Groups - Mine, then see all posts in my groups with the Newest Comments. (Maybe there is a way?) As it is now, you can select one group at a time then select Newest Comments.

Another request: when you select Groups and see each group listed with a summary, would like to see Most Recent Post: (date) and Most Recent Comment: (date) after Last Activity: (date).

I think the pictures are too small

Automatic poll generated, when an entity is "banned" from Youtube or Facebook (esp. with more than 5000 followers/subscribers, and with more than a year on the platform). If sufficient interest exists (from poll result) then add them. (Like Mike Adams on Natural News dot com) Thank you.

Excellent idea!

I've only just joined so I have no input yet on how to improve the site. As to how to best position the site, be vigilant to keep discussions fact/logic based and avoid the nastiness/squabbles into which Internet discussions typically devolve.

The best way to improve your site is to delete all of the echo chambers, and make it a place to discuss issues on a level and unbiased playing field. Otherwise it is just another set of insulated pockets of frustrated people amplifying their very similar ideologies.

Really don’t know what this site is about. random Opinions? Not real clear on why I would use this site. And what does IDW mean?

I think the impeachment was a veiled two pronged smear campaign designed to poop up the republicans as much as possible. That Pelosi's real reason for holding back the articles is because she's on the second prong of her attack and is now smearing the senate republicans. The dems already new that Trump's popularity was going to go ballistic so they did what they could to shut it down. And that explain why so little of what the dems are doing makes sense.

I think a darker back screen. Something 'Warm'.

I miss My Space. I would love a homepage I could personalize. And, I'd like to see the personalized pages of other people and friends. ...even if you ripped off the way you had to kinda code to alter your page, that'd be cool too.

Will do after I’ve had a chance to browse.

I just joined. Will give you feedback after I've gotten to know the site.

Thanks for the add!

Very hard to know what anybody is talking about when you read the feed.

Everyone posts about something but to actually know what it is you have to click on it or expand the image. That means to read anything on here you have to click on 100000 things just to open them up to see what's going on..

Hi, I am new here, even though I joined some time ago. I would love to connect with those who have knowledge of the dark deeds that are being committed by the the 13 families that rule this planet. I can no longer sit back and watch as children are abused, tortured and murdered. This has to STOP. Those who have participated must be punished. God bless our POTUS.

I've been paying attention to the dark psychopaths for a long time. There is a LOT of information available because so many are as angry as you and I are. One suggestion is a site called "top documentary films .com To look on the right side of the screen find two lines of words, topics. Click on conspiracy to see numerous pages of available documentaries. If you get in touch I'll feed you lots.

WRT my last post below.

Why not send a weekly updates to mailbox with this and other useful tips?

I think you can choose whatever level of information you like. Go to your account settings. I'm pretty sure I ticked one of the boxes offered to me. Correction, under the gear image, choose settings. It's the first question asked.

Is there a way of encouraging people to link directly to an article rather than via a social media platform (twitter), its irritating and laziness.

So far (1 day) I like it very much .. I'll comment if I have any suggestions

Free speech and free thought are essential to a free nation.

Why limit it to a nation?

Problem: Swipe right to go back doesn’t work. iPhone XR
Suggestion: when viewing pics/memes in group it would be nice to roll thru the pics without having to back out and sleet next one in line.

We need a better and encrypted facebook

Hey folks, new to the mix here. My only question is how the hell do I get here without seeing the ad on FB. I can’t seem to find a link or app or anything on my phone. Only time I can access the site is when I see the ad come up on FB then I click on it and here I am 🤷🏼♂️

Yes, agreed. And how does find Any answers to your question? Can’t believe I’m the first to reply.

Am still new to the site and just haven't been engaged enough yet to comment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.