slug.com slug.com

1180 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1180 comments (551 - 575)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's very refreshing to find a platform that encourages free thinking and differences of opinions. A platform where you can find intelligent conversations, where people act respectfully and value our differences.

Stop asking people where they are and zipcode, not everyone lives in usa , there is life outside your borders

Remove lefties who do nothing but harass people who post anything that clashes with their mental world view , not everyone is going to be a robot like them taking orders from soro's , i have friends who have these batshit crazy people on their pages and they don't shut up and its pure bullshit, we could say trump cured cancer and these cunts would complain about that

let them say what they want

The Dems are pushing a $15.00 an hour minimum wage, even for waitstaff. So a waiter makes $15.00 an hour plus tips? 4 diners are out eating, it's a $300 bill. 20% of $300 = $60.00. You are there for 2 hours, the waiter will be making $45.00 an hour. That means they would possibly be making more money then a skilled laborer. This will hurt small business, they have salary caps, which means they will either let employees go, or they will give them less hours.

To be fair though this would probably help our society in the long wrong..

By raises the amount waitstaff are paid, the restaurant businesses would be forced to raise prices and decrease other budget spendings, cause many to go out of business, but also decrease the amount of people eating out on a regular basis and bring back the traditional family dinner.

Sign-in needs to improve. Took me 30 minutes to fill out new password form. Used SAME password I've been using & it was accepted! 😡😡😡. Please improve this feature, do not have time to mess with it!

How about a platform for (email) pen pals? I would love to engage people in a conversation on topics in that format! Not just 2 sentence blurbs.

You can send a private message to other members when you reach level two.

Please look at [keychange.eu]

The fund Keychange is led by PRS Foundation, supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union, in partnership with Musikcentrum Öst, Reeperbahn Festival, Iceland Airwaves, BIME, Tallinn Music Week, Way Out West, Liverpool Sound City and Mutek.

They are not only destroying the meritocratic pyramid that rightfully existed in the art and music world but taking immense power and imposing their credo to young people seducing them with the illusion now they will be able finally able to suceed and make a difference. Look at the main photo how 50/50 it is .... 11 women and 2 men (In the back) they have funding for women only, BAME only and no properly trained and motivated and talented male white western artist can put his head out anymore. Also in academia and in workplaces now they prefer applications from BAME and LGBT etc. they are destrying A levels were you must have Stormzy and not Mozart , Clara Wieck and not Brahms ....

Ready to give any possible collaboration from London ....we are being annihilated , the whole Mediterranean culture is being cancelled , millenia of wester evolution trashed ... thank you for existing at least a beacon of shelter !

Let us download content - pic, vids etc

I can't wait to try this thing out a bit. I can already see some nice features, and I sure you will be developing further as you go along. The spell check is nice.

Thanks!

There's a FLAG???

Yes, if you find someone being uncivil, just flag the content. Thanks!

When I do check in the headlines of topics puts me off. the language mostly.

Please a link to the real intellectual dark web website so one can go easily to the original.

The original is in the mind of the IDW. We're the IDW community website.

I just joined , but password is complex and I can not find the hard paper record.
I will stay sig- in 🤠

If you ever get locked out, just request your password reset link and you're good to go.

Please add more jobs to profile. I’m an aerospace engineer that did prototyping and conceptual development as well as imaging processing, so very hard when only engineering and research are my only choices.

I was thinking of making it multiple choice as people have so many jobs and interests now.

Just signed up, initial reaction was absolute confusion. You get hit with so much and no explanation about anything. Looks highly cluttered. Hope it becomes more familiar.

Thanks - I've been thinking about simplifications for brand new members with features becoming visible as members gain experience.

Happy to be here, but have barely joined just a few moments ago. How would I know how to improve a site until I have some experience?

First impression are powerful too. Thanks for joining!

Will make suggestions once I become familiar with the site cheers

Instead of bios and work history, why not give space for ideologies and/or current political philosophies?

That's a good idea. Will think more about it.

Thank you for creating this forum!

We put a couple... "hmmm" and "dislike" but didn't like the "thumbs down" icon.

Any chance you could add a 'thumbs down' button?

Well being able to tell the truth without being suspended would be a start!

The Truth shall set us free!

Be sure it runs well from a. Browser......I am sure apple will pull this App soon

Thanks - yes, we make sure it runs well on all non-app platforms for that reason. So far, so good!

A friend and editor, upon reading my latest manuscript/book for assessment - realizing it was very politically incorrect and full of cultural appropriation and might cause me significant backlash - asked if I was really willing to 'die on that hill.' And FTR: he thought my book was excellent.
I responded "hell yeah".
I will fight and die for free speech.
Besides, there's nothing inappropriate, offensive or inflammatory in my books that would offend a normal, reasonable, moderate liberal or conservative.
Below is my books poster.
So, should the shit hit the fan when I publish book two, I'll have a place of refuge on this site! lol

Wow did I just find freedom of thought, the ability to say whats on my mind with being shut down for wrong think? So glad to see a site that is open and engaging.

Let's engage!

Is Bishop Robert Barron an option on this? I was under the impression he was part of the IDW.

Anyone who seeks truth and understanding is welcome.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.