slug.com slug.com

1180 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1180 comments (1176 - 1180)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A month ago, I decided to make an all-out effort to develop and grow a group on IDW. However, since that time, IDW has become progressively worse.
Apparently there is no longer any support mechanism in place as now ALL inquiries are completely ignored.
The site has become v-e-r-y s-l-o-w to a point of being almost unusable.
Those who I had encouraged to sign up are now drifting away, after their rather negative experiences with the IDW site.
Are there any plans to bring the site up to speed and to start providing some support or has the IDW platform been left to die?

Just want to let you know that so far no email has arrived in any of the categories, inbox, promotional or social.

• The site certificate is expired and needs to be renewed.
  • Also the site is not indexed on Google, this has been the case for a long time. Maybe you can fix this so people can do a Google search and find this site

Why is the site unsecured I get a notification pop-up every time I visit it

Just found your site. Glad you're here...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.