slug.com slug.com

1180 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1180 comments (601 - 625)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looking for a cure for this insidious mind virus infecting people across the globe. I see so much corruption in the halls of power perpetrated by infected elites and so many cases of social dis-ease rotting the minds of our children. It seems like every where I turn now soon becomes another infection site. I can barely engage in conversations with average people anymore because of this mind cancer. I thought zombies were the stuff of fiction. I see the vectors for this plague celebrated and supported every single day on the idiot box, online and in every print rag and wonder if I'm hallucinating my own version of the Twilight Zone. There has to be a cure...

A cure is coming - hang in there. 🙂

A group specifically for feminism and MGTOW

You can make new groups when you're level 4+

Love the concept, and happy to join the community. Probably an obvious suggestion but a prettier site more modernized for use would be my only suggestion. Simple but welcoming to navigate.

Agreed we need to make things a bit more fancy... will do that soon!

Now that the members are starting post with pictures and also adding their own pics, its starting to look more familiar to those that are on FB. I don't know if thats positive, but the more it looks familiar to the folk checking it out from FB, The more people are going to join. My wife is still thinking about it as the warning that comes from our security programs list the site as slightly dangerous.

Message me which security program is flagging this site and I'll check.

@Admin It is our Mcafee security.

I’d like to think this site will pursue aims and goals similar to those which many of us presumed FB would admire and adhere to, but which, sadly, they’ve failed in achieving.

Just joined after I saw the ad on facebook. This is going to be AWESOME.

Welcome!

I’ve literally just joined so I’ve not the chance to evaluate yet.
Pleas if you don’t mind, let me have some time to answer your questions.
I’m a bit slow ADHD You know, but I will try.
Thank you and best regards; S R.

No suggestions yet.

Will this site call me a bot and lock me out every two weeks like Twitter?

It's only been a short while that I have been on the site, but I have had no issues. I'm enjoying the site more and more.

Just signed up, but right off the bat, I'd suggest automatically collapsing long reply threads so that you can see more original comments without scrolling forever. Nothing against her comment below, but Elizabethrose's comment is an example of this. It takes several screen's worth of scrolls through people's replies before you get to the next original comment.

Just allow free though and expressions. Allow people to say what they feel without blocking their right to free speech.

I support that, while treating the other with courtesy.

Let’s get some sensible Conservative voices here....Ben Carson, Thomas Sewell, Alan West, Dan Bongino....

I actually hope this remains an IDW app rather than conservative.

There's already Fox for that.

I haven’t read anything yet, but I will as soon as I can.

When videos clearly show how long they take to watch it allows users to effectively use their viewing time.

I’m a white South African medical doctor and work as a surgical assistant to my husband, who is a neurosurgeon. We live in a country that is collapsing, and we are moving to Mauritius in 6/7 years when my husband retires. It’s not easy having to make a mind shift change like that, but we will have to. I have no children, and my parents is still very close to my heart.
I believe knowledge is powerful, therefore I want to learn as much as possible while I am alive..

Wellcome DrRina!

Speed - site is very slow

Is there a page that's especially slow for you? Are you on phone or laptop/desktop?

@Admin PC - iPhone , 100mb connection , just lags alot! changing from posts and groups

When i was picking leads to follow i didn't see candice owens and i would love to see her views expressed in an open forum like this instead of having to search for them on youtube

You can find her in the groups section... she's really amazing!

Is it possible to make the IDW app available on tablets (I-pad) which can't access the higher iOS levels ? I have an I-pad 3
Having some form of app ( if necessary of a lower order) enables me direct access via an icon or similar.
Please advise.

Would suggest just use your browser on the app to access this site. It's more flexible.

The apps available on Google play.

Hello group, I've been looking for an alternative social media platform from FB and Twitter...I hope I've found you.

Let Freedom Ring!

Yes! I hope so too!

I think many feel that same way.

I'd like to think that we can move past the left vs right stereotype and critically examine the important issues.

Our Elected Officials, at all three levels of government, USED to be elected based on their abilities and commitment TO doing just this. IMHO, somewhere after saving the world, again, for Freedom and Democracy, we lost that commitment in American Politics.

It will be interesting to see transpire. Amazing!

Any Thoughts on adjunct professor Susan Crockford losing her funding on Polar bear research for pointing out the predicted crash in polar bear numbers hasn’t occurred due to lack of summer sea ice, and in fact the polar bears seem to be doing quite nicely.

Interesting. She seems to have reported her findings and removed a need for her continued research.

If you “fan of” groups had a bio of the person, it would be better. Some are well known, but others are not yet known to me and I would love more information about them.

In light of my own impressions of how badly, and sadly, the formal educational systems in America have utterly FAILED America and all her legal citizens and all legal immigrants....IDW SHOULD be a well suited community to convey the values, morals, ethics and principles of the Conservative Majority as well as others believing in and loyal to the Fundamentals of our Founding Fathers.

I’m a bit techno-challenged with the digital world, in some regards. How can I, or CAN I, place IDW on my devices as an icon/appp?

Go to one of the app stores online. Amazon, Google play store, one of them. Search for the IDW.community app. When it shows up, make sure you pick the right one, then hit install.

Thanks for having me!
I'll have to "Test Drive" this site before I can make any recommendations.

De-priotitize posts already seen and scrolled past without interaction.

I seem to see the same postings over and over while looking for something interesting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.