slug.com slug.com

1180 378

Let us know your ideas on how to improve this new site!

As we just launched this site, we're still adding features and ramping up promotion. Let us know what you'd like to see here and we'll make it so! Our goal is to help facilitate not only the exchange of ideas but to help consolidate a clear message on important topics.

Also, please give us your thoughts on how we should best position this site so as to live up to the ideals of the IDW movement.

Thanks so much!

Admin 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1180 comments (926 - 950)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everybody wants to get away from corrupt Twitter. I hope you guys succeed.

Thanks!

Under the "Browse" heading, as a new member, I would like to see topics such as whatever the current news is that day. I didn't know where I was supposed to start. All the posts and topics seem to be lumped together from all over the world. I would also like to see groups or topics geographically e.g. UK topics etc.,

I would like to see an edit button on these posts here. I just posted a question and want to amend it. I meant to say have Topic as a separate heading under "Browse".

Members can edit their posts for a few hours ... we do this to have date/time integrity. BTW, are you on mobile or computer?

How do I find the Polls? The first place I go to look for something are the 4 headings above Post, Browse, Groups, Learn so could Polls be added under Browse?

When you browse posts, one of the sort methods is "Polls" ... see [slug.com] We try to avoid too many options in the main navigation.

I received an answer from Slug and ended up on another site so who or what is slug? Is it connected to IDW? I am really confused or maybe just really thick! I couldn't get back to admin who responded to me so had to find an old email to get back here. Help!

Send me a direct message at @admin and let me know how the domain switched from slug to IDW. The websites are the same but just have different names... we have shifted to slug.com from IDW.community

The combinatiob of Levels and your lousy search capability makes it impossuble for grand new members to reconnect with their friends migrating from facebook

My phone has been hacked by the people in my house and or neighborhood and I need help.

Hello! Just joined, everything seems to be great so far. Thanks!

Let people read stuff and lurk before having to

It would be great if hitting a link in your notifications took you to the notification and highlighted the element of which you are being notified. would help speed things along in threads that have gotten out of hand

First time in slug after learning of such from Ramzpaul. Looking on this platform for like minded -Kevin McDonald, Ramzpaul, Jared Taylor & Sam Dickson.

Some kind of appeal mechanism in needed to prevent groups which have a single moderator from being able to turn their group into an echo chamber, which only supports their views.

I was recently blocked from a group for posting a video about linguistics and translating textts that I thought group members would find of interest. When I contacted the moderator I was told it was because the video I posted was about "claptrap kabbalism", which it was not appropriate for the group. He would have known it was about translation and linguistics had he watched the video all the way through.

Sure will provide feedback I was just reading the tutorial

I did not see an option to delete my own post that might be pretty awesome to have

It depends who you want to be there. If you want brawlers who in town carry a AK on their backs, SLUG seems ok. If you want to contribute to bipartisan construction SLUG is as bad as it gets. I am willing to think with you after you tell me which is your target group

Got it and I Will ...thanks for your support ..thanks🌞🛡✨

A back to basics section would be of great assistance.

As much gets lost within the intellectual labyrinths of my-and.

What are the building blocks of consciousness and how do we all share them in the most efficient ways.

What is a language and how to prevent our selves, from becoming spell bound and sentenced through our own beliefs.

Give person a fish and you sustain them for a day Guide them on how to fish, they are equipped with a life long skill.

Be true to the 1st amendment. People are going to be "triggered" by comments that don't agree with their ideology... That's called polite discourse...if you can't state your position clearly without using bumper sticker slogans you need to get real and study history, it has a nasty way of repeating itself.

Organizing as a group seems to be working for the opposition, so let's get together and magnify our voices as they do.

The ability to speed up clips. Some people speak very slowly - which is fine. But I’m old and will die soon, so want to see more clips and posts in the remaining time!

I think the left needs to learn a lesson! And it's time all the silent RIGHT STOOD UP.

As an easy way to invite a friend. You know, have a template or something that I can send to my buddies.

Make an app as well please, sooner rather than later 👍👍

Something at the top of the site to say how many active members, how many online..

Probably wrong spot. get email, suggesting join idw, so i try. i seem to need a different username from slug, but using same email. it rejects me for email already in use. i am an old git, hopelessly confused. any advice on joining idw, would like to also use noyade

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20034
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.